Feeling for her...

Imma Heartbreaker

 

“Ouch”

“Sorry”

“…”

“Are you alright?”

“…”

He looked at her, or stared at her like his soul went somewhere else.

“Sorry, I’m just too concentrate to my book” she said

“It’s me who should apologized you, are you ok?”he said while his eyes fixed on her.

“I’m ok” she said “If you ok, you should go, you seem in hurry, bye bye”

“Uhm, uhm”he said and quickly went out

Her brown hair, dark eyes with thick eyeliner, and she was wearing one of his autumn – winter collection, a shirt with a cream jacket, and jeans.

“OMG, Heechul and Sohee….”

He heard those scream, he looked around… to find her.

There she is, linked her arm with Heechul, she look happy after all, she look happy without him.

He looked at her for mins but it felt like hours.

She looked back, just a sec, and walked away.

He was sad, very sad, like he couldn’t do anything to take her back.

Onething could keep him from thinking all those thing is his work – his precious winter colletion.

He’s a workaholic after all.

His phone rang.

“Hello?”

“Hello,is this Kwon Jiyong-sshi?”

“Yes, I’m Jiyong”

“I’m the owner of Ciel Café, our waiter found your wallet had been dropped near you seat when you sat there in the morning, we’re now keeping your wallet, please come here to take your wallet.”

“Oh thanks”he thought that voice sounded familiar but he couldn’t remember.

Maybe after he finished his works, then we could go back to the café.

8pm… Ciel Café.

He rushed to the café, felt very hungry.

“Hi, I’m Kwon Jiyong, I’ve left my wallet in the table near the window this morning, can I take it back?”

“Oh, sir Kwon Jiyong, the owner – miss Lee Chaerin’s keeping it now, can you want for a minute, just to call her”

“No problem”

He sat down, 5 mins later, he heard foot steps and someone was talking.

“Unnie, he’s the one pumped into you this morning”

“Uhm, no problem, he was in rush”

He looked up, there she is, the girl with brown hair and sweet voice.

“Goodevening Mr.Kwon”

“Hello Ms.Lee”

“Here’s your wallet, I hope all your things still there, I’m 100% sure that no one, even me have touch it”

“It’s ok”he said and opened his wallet “Thanks for keeping my wallet, it’s really precious to me”

“It’s our job, next time, please check your stuffs before you go, if our waiter didn’t see it, I might be lost by some strangers” Chaerin smiled and sweetly said

He looked at her, her smile is so beautiful… just like her – Sohee. He shaked his head.

“Are you ok, mr. Kwon?” Chaerin asked

“I’m ok, just a little headache”he smiled and touched his fore head “Do you want to have dinner with me?”

He suddenly said.

“I mean just a thank  you dinner”

“No, it’s ok, like I said, it’s our job” Chaerin smiled and shaked her head.

“Come on, just one, I bet you haven’t eaten dinner yet, so don’t you come with me?”he pleaded her.

She quite for a while and looked at her waitress, the one he has talked with earilier.

“I think you should go unnie” she said

“But Mingkki, he’s a stranger” Chaerin whisperd “And I don’t even know him”

“Just go” Minzy said and pushed Chaerin toward him.

“What’s your final answer?”Jiyong smirked

“Ok, just wait a minute, I’m gonna take my bag” she said and turned back to her office.

He thought “What’s wrong with me?Why I asked her out to have dinner with me? What’s the feeling?”