one

Can You Love Me Again?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jinhwan wanted to shout, he wanted to scream at what he is seeing right now. It somehow hurts, to see someone he loves betray him like that. Was it betrayal? He never really knew what’s the limit. He never knew if the line has actually been crossed or whether he was just overreacting, like Chanwoo always say he was. But he knows he was helpless. They were shooting for VLIVE, so screaming would be the last thing he should be doing.

But his heart clenches whenever Chanwoo acted so clingy to someone that is not him. His mind keeps telling him to stop the stream everytime Chanwoo gave another person those sparkly eyes. When Chanwoo unconsciously held Yunhyeong’s hand, that’s when he wanted to storm out of the room. The whole streaming was torture to him.


“Yah, get a room you two. We’re in a middle of a livestream” Junhoe complained. Seemed like Jinhwan wasn’t the only one who can sense their chemistry. Which made Jinhwan felt worse than he already was. “The fans love it, anyways. Right?” Yunhyeong replied facing himself to the camera that was recording him. Chanwoo laughed at the older’s remarks, but Jinhwan didn’t see what was so funny. “Ah, really these twins are driving me insane” Donghyuk joined in. ‘Me too’ Jinhwan answered in his head. Because they actually have been driving him crazy for the past week.

Yunhyeong gave Donghyuk a roll in the eyes as he stuck himself closer to the maknae and leaned his head to his shoulders to annoy Donghyuk even more. Little did he knew what he did affected Jinhwan more than Donghyuk.

“I love my maknae, unlike you guys” Yunhyeong suddenly stated. Jinhwan tried to hold it in, he really did but maybe he had his limits too. “Yah, shut up” Jinhwan snapped causing the members to gasp. That is the voice of a mad Jinhwan and that is never a good sign. There was a short silence after the mathyung blew up, Jinhwan’s face was all red and it seems like he was clenching his fists. Seeing the situation, Hanbin immediately told the viewers that they were tired and that they need to end the live soon.

Hanbin thanked the heavens that the live they did was a surprise one so there was no staff that saw what happened. Though, he was sure he would get questions regarding what happened first thing tomorrow, so he sighed. “I guess we’re all tired, aren’t we?” Hanbin asked in a pissed off tone. “Hanbin.. I’m sorry” Jinhwan muttered. “It’s fine. I shouldn’t have started the livestream knowing how tired everyone is. Let’s head back” Hanbin said signalling Chanwoo and Yunhyeong who lives at the same floor as him to go upstairs with him. Chanwoo and Yunhyeong got up from their seats but Jinhwan grabbed Yunhyeong’s arm in anger before he could even stand up.

“Hyung, don’t start this.” Chanwoo pleaded trying to break Jinhwan’s grip on Yunhyeong. Yunhyeong looked at the angry mathyung and then faced at Chanwoo with a smile. “It’s okay, Chanwoo. I think me and Jinhwan hyung here needs to talk” He said still in Jinhwan’s grip. Chanwoo and the rest of the members looked at them worriedly. Jinhwan is clearly too pissed off to be having any talk.

“Yah, Really, I swear to God if you both have a fight here..” Bobby complained warning them not to get carried away. “Just give us both a moment, okay guys? We’ll settle this ourselves” Yunhyeong begged everyone. Everyone blinked and looked at each other to seek for a decision. Hanbin sighed in defeat. Both Jinhwan and Yunhyeong have been acting strange for the past week. It was clear they were having a cold war. Everyone seemed to notice this except for Chanwoo himself. Maybe it’s time they finally talk things out.


“Fine. Everyone, just give them some time. Let’s all go upstairs. We’ll give you guys 30 minutes, if Yunhyeong hyung doesn’t come upstairs by that time we’ll assume something bad is happening.” Hanbin decided for everyone. The rest of the members stood up to do what the leader demanded. Donghyuk took a glance back at both of his hyungs and he noticed that Jinhwan never put his angered look off of Yunhyeong. Donghyuk immediate look away and got back to his tracks. He’s really worried of what will happen but then again, they really need to sort things out.

 

 

 

 

 

“Ya, are you purposely trying to make me angry or something?!” Jinhwan shouted as soon as all of them left the room still gripping Yunhyeong’s arm tightly. Yunhyeong shrugged at his question. “What, hyung? I was just being myself.” Yunhyeong answered straight to the point. “Oh so now you’re playing ing dumb, huh? You know Chanwoo is my boyfriend. Mine. Just because we’re in a middle of a live stream, it’s not okay for you to touch him in front of my ing face. Do you want to die?!” Jinhwan screamed. He could feel his eyes are already watering from letting out his emotion. But he doesn’t care, he has had enough.

“Well, Chanwoo didn’t seem to mind. So why should you, hyung?” Yunhyeong replied with that annoying tone of his. Jinhwan got up from his seat and pulled Yunhyeong’s shirt to drag him closer to him. “Stay. Off. Of. Him.” Yunhyeong was taken aback by the mathyung’s sudden action but he stayed calm hearing his threat. Instead of surrendering, he just laughed.

“What if.. I don’t want to, hyung?” He asked not showing any fear. The smug face made Jinhwan more angrier than he already was, which seemed impossible. “YAH!” Jinhwan shouted pushing Yunhyeong further away. “Yunhyeong-ah, I know he’s our maknae, and we all love him but.. Please..” Jinhwan was now on his knees with tears streaming down his cheeks. “Please, can you at least think of how I would feel? I love him so much, Yun. I’m begging you..” Jinhwan was now a sobbing mess and Yunhyeong only looked at him with a straight face.

“How about my feelings, hyung? Do you even care?” Yunhyeong asked quietly. Jinhwan looked at the man in front of him, vision still blurry because of his own tears. “Y-You.. You like Chanwoo?”  Jinhwan tried to ask with a clear voice. Yunhyeong nodded carefully. Jinhwan didn’t know why but every second Yunhyeong talks he manages to break the older even more. He was afraid to ask further, afraid that it would only hurt him even more. But curiosity always kills the cat, and Jinhwan truly wishes he wasn’t the cat in this moment.

“D-Does he know?” Jinhwan asked. “I made it obvious but I never really told him,” Yunhyeong answered. “he doesn’t seem to mind though” He continued. “YUNHYEONG AH!” Jinhwan shouted. “Me and Chanwoo are in a relationship. Please, don’t ruin that. Don’t ruin our friendship too, Yunhyeong-ah..” Jinhwan begged helplessly. It was obvious that he was exhausted from all the shouting and crying. He just wanted Yunhyeong to listen. That’s all he wants.

“Ruin what? Hyung, if what you have with him is strong, you shouldn’t be threatened by me, right? You can’t even tell him how I make you feel. You couldn’t make him believe in you. You deserve better.” Yunhyeong explained. “Bull! You just want to take him away from me, off!” Jinhwan was now whimpering, his hiccups from crying got worse. He doesn’t want to believe anything Yunhyeong said.

“If I take him away from you, would you ruin our relationship then, hyung?” Yunhyeong asked in that annoying tone again. Jinhwan faced down, not knowing how to hold in his anger and sadness anymore. “See? We’re all selfish in our own way, hyung.” Jinhwan got up from his position and punched Yunhyeong in the jaw without hesitation.

“Shut your filthy mouth.”

 

Yunhyeong grunted from the pain and covered his jaw with his hands. “Heh, you could punch me all you want hyung. I’d still love him. I’d still do anything to get-“ he was cut off by another punch in the eyes. Jinhwan breathes in and out. He could see the bruise clearly on the younger’s eyes and jaw. He didn’t care, he deserved it.

“Stay away from him..” Jinhwan begged again even when he knows its useless. “I wish I could, hyung” Yunhyeong replied rubbing his eyes.

“YES YOU ING COULD YOU ” Jinhwan yelled again still whimpering in between. “How do you think I feel knowing you guys were a thing, hyung? I had to see you make out, cuddle and all kinds of coupley things in front of me. But you want to act like this just because I initiated fan service?” Yunhyeong tried to reasoned with him. Jinhwan shook his head. “S-SHUT UP I DON’T WANT T-TO PITY YOU” Jinhwan was now struggling to talk clearly with his uncontrollable sobs. Yunhyeong was speechless, he didn’t want to cause more trouble so he stayed silent.

The silence didn’t last long however as they heard the door opening their way meaning that it must be the other members.

“Yunhyeong hyung!” Donghyuk went immediately to him after seeing his bruised face. None of them dared to scold Jinhwan who was still sobbing on his knees. Not until Chanwoo decided to come up to him.

“Jinan hyung.. did you do this to him?” Chanwoo asked him with a worried tone. “I-I..” Jinhwan didn’t know what to do to make it seem like he was in the right, but he realized he was defeated, so he just nodded. “Hyung, why would you do that? We have a photoshoot tomorrow.. They’re never gonna cover his bruises. Why are you the one crying?!” Chanwoo continued to show how upset he was at Jinhwan.

Of course, even when he didn’t know what happened he couldn’t be on Jinhwan’s side. He never listened when Jinhwan told him about his worries over Yunhyeong. He was always the one at wrong.

 

“I am disappointed in you, hyung” Chanwoo stated.

 

Those words were what made Jinhwan sob even more than he al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter