Final

We Don't Talk Anymore

We don't talk anymore, we don't talk anymore
We don't talk anymore, like we used to do
We don't love anymore
What was all of it for?
Oh, we don't talk anymore, like we used to do

 

It's been months since you start dating him.

It's been months since you start ignoring me.

It's been months since you start not looking at my eyes everytime i talk to you.

It's been months since you start ignoring all my calls and texts.

It's been months since you start avoiding my touches.

It's been months since you talk to me like we used to do.

 

I just heard you found the one you've been looking
You've been looking for
I wish I would have known that wasn't me
'Cause even after all this time I still wonder
Why I can't move on
Just the way you did so easily

 

You told us that you are dating him for a while now. You told us how he makes you happy. How he would do anything for you. How he do simple things that makes your heart beats crazy. How he always makes sure you are safe and sound. How he always call and text you.

And now i know it wasn't me. I used to do all those things to you. I know it's been a year since we broke up. And it seems that you had been move on easily. I'm happy for you. Really.

 But why does my heart hurts seeing your smiles and giggles are not from me? 

Why do i still love you?

 

Don't wanna know
What kind of dress you're wearing tonight
If he's holding onto you so tight
The way I did before
I overdosed
Should've known your love was a game
Now I can't get you out of my brain
Oh, it's such a shame

 

You send your date night with him in our group chat. I see that you still like black dresses. I shouldn't look. I should not. But i can't help it. 

His hands were around your waist. Holding you tightly. I can't help but feel frustrated. It should have me. It should be me. It should be still me.

You said you love me. You said that i'm your whole world. You said that i'm the one you will only love until your last breath. You even said that you are willing to marry me someday.

Are those words you said were real?

What happen to you?

What happen to us?

I still love you.

 

That we don't talk anymore, we don't talk anymore
We don't talk anymore, like we used to do
We don't love anymore
What was all of it for?
Oh, we don't talk anymore, like we used to do

 

Now, you start to ignore me. You've been ignoring all my calls and texts. Even when we see each other at the hallway, you start to not care at all. I even confront you about it. You just said that we are done so what should we talk about. You just turn your back at me and walk away.

Why?

But i still love you. 

 

I just hope you're lying next to somebody
Who knows how to love you like me
There must be a good reason that you're gone
Every now and then I think you
Might want me to come show up at your door
But I'm just too afraid that I'll be wrong

 

You're always not on our dorm. I barely see you. You said that you are busy and you cannot go to our dorm. But i know, i just know that you are with him. But i still deny it. It hurts to know that we used to be like that. You used to go to my room and cuddle all night. I used to look at your chubby cheeks every night and even when i wake up. I used to hold you till morning comes. 

Sometimes i just want to go to your room and cuddle you. But i know i can't. Your with him. I'm afraid that when i come to you, the wounds would open up again. But just thinking that you're with him. It hurts. It really hurts.

But why do i still love you?

 

Don't wanna know
If you're looking into his eyes
If he's holding onto you so tight the way I did before
I overdosed
Should've known your love was a game
Now I can't get you out of my brain
Oh, it's such a shame

 

I'm alone at my room reminiscing our days. The you look at me. The way you smile at me. The way you touches me. The way you make me feel things. It made me smile. It still makes my heart beat go crazy. It still make butterflies in my stomach go crazy.

But again, reality hits me when he upload a picture of you. You looks so happy with him. Maybe you love him, like the way i love you. 

Did you ever loved me?

Why can't i forget this feelings for you?

Why do i still love you?

 

That we don't talk anymore (We don't, we don't)
We don't talk anymore (We don't, we don't)
We don't talk anymore, like we used to do
We don't love anymore (We don't, we don't)
What was all of it for? (We don't, we don't)
Oh, we don't talk anymore, like we used to do

Like we used to do

 

I just wanna talk to you. I wanna hear your voice calling me. I miss your sweet talking. I miss your antics whenever you want something. I miss how you cuddle me. I miss how your little kisses tickles me. I miss how you say you love me.

 

Don't wanna know
What kind of dress you're wearing tonight
If he's giving it to you just right
The way I did before
I overdosed
Should've known your love was a game
Now I can't get you out of my brain
Oh, it's such a shame

 

We bumped each other at the restaurant where you and him are dating. He invited join us. I don't want. But i also don't want to be rude. I saw how he takes care of you. How he looks at you. I saw you looks at him the way he looks at you lovingly. 

I can't. I can't take this anymore. I sat up and decided to go to bathroom. I cried. I cried again. I never get back at the table. 

Why? Just why can't i forget you?

I still love you.

 

That we don't talk anymore (We don't, we don't)
We don't talk anymore (We don't, we don't)
We don't talk anymore, like we used to do
We don't love anymore (We don't, we don't)
What was all of it for? (We don't, we don't)
Oh, we don't talk anymore, like we used to do

We don't talk anymore, oh, oh
(What kind of dress you're wearing tonight)
(If he's holding onto you so tight)
The way I did before
We don't talk anymore, oh, woah
(Should've known your love was a game)
(Now I can't get you out of my brain)
Ooh, it's such a shame
That we don't talk anymore

 

That night that i saw you two kissing outside our dorm, i know already that i really lose you. The way your arms hugging him tightly. The way his hands on your waist. I know. I already know.

Tears are rolling on my cheeks. My vision becomes blurry. I can hardly breathe. My chest hurts. ing hurts.

"Let's go home Lisa-yah" 

I nodded and starts to walk away

That moment i knew we won't be the same as before. There is no chance. No second chance.

We won't talk anymore

But i still love you even it hurts.