CHAPTER 7

SWEET LIES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun’s POV

I was patiently waiting for Daehyun as I kicked some invisible dust on the floor. Thank goodness that he was okay with me wanting to spend our ‘date’ in the amusement park. Looking at his personality, I thought he was the type that will not agreeing to do something childish like this with me. I glanced toward Daehyun and saw that he was still lining up to buy the ticket. And damn how I hate him when he said that he’ll pay for it as he was the manly one between us. I’m a man too you know. And I hate that I never win in any argument with him since the first day we met. “Baekhyun ssi?” I gulped nervously as I heard that voice. I knew whom does it belong to. I knew it so well. Oh Dear Lord, why I must meet him today and here out of all places? 

 

 

Trying my best to hide my nervousness, I looked up and met his eyes which staring straight at me. Oh how I wish I can wipes off that stupid grin off of his face. “What are you doing here Baekhyun ssi?” Urgh, did you have to give me that stupid question. Can’t you see where I’m standing right now? Stealing a peek at Daehyun, I saw that he was currently buying the tickets. Daehyun please hurry up. “I’m having a date right now.” I said as I tried to avoid his gaze. “Date? With Daehyun sunbaenim?” I rolled my eyes. Of course with Daehyun, did he lose his memories or what? Or did he think that I’m a two-timer, in a relationship with Daehyun but going on a date with other people? He chuckles evilly, “And here I thought that all of this was just a fake thing between you and him. You know, in order to push me away, you used Daehyun sunbaenim as your boyfriend. You do aware that most of us junior in Engineering Faculty are afraid of him aren’t you?” I frowned and stare at him confusedly. So, I do guess it right when I thought that he was afraid of him. And that Johnny guy even afraid of him when we’re in the café just now. But, why would they? Is Daehyun a gangster in his faculty? “Why would you guys be afraid of him? Daehyun is a kind person though.” He snorted as if what I’m saying was a joke. I glared at him making he put up his hand and stop himself from chuckling. “The Daehyun that you said was kind is not the Daehyun that we know in our faculty. He is anything but kind.” 

 

 

I raised my eyebrows as I heard the way he talked about Daehyun. Anything but kind, did he mean to say that Daehyun is a bad person? Before I can open my mouth to ask him, another voice interrupted us. Glancing up, I feel shiver running down on my backbone as I saw that evil glare on Daehyun’s eyes which was directed straight at Jaehyun. 

 

 

Daehyun’s POV

 

“Tickets for two please.” I said to the worker o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter