CHAPTER 2

SWEET LIES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Next Day

 

Youngjae was playing with his phone in the parking lot of the dorm as he was waiting for Daehyun. It always happened in this way though, since the both of them live in the same building but different rooms. He was happily humming to a song that he jammed to recently when he saw Daehyun walking toward him. He furrowed his eyebrow as he saw there was something different with Daehyun. He squint his eyes. Eyeing Daehyun from head to toe(shoes). He blinks as he realised what was it. That smile, more like stupid grins decorating Daehyun’s face. ‘Okay…Did the sun rise from west today?’, Youngjae thought. He went to rub both of his eyes, afraid that was just imagining things. But damn he didn’t. Daehyun walked directly toward his car which was placed beside Youngjae’s car. 

 

 

Daehyun let out a small chuckle as he saw that stupefied look on Youngjae’s face. “You gotta believe me when I said you look ugly all the time”, Daehyun said as he hit Youngjae head with his book. Youngjae was about to retort back but Daehyun next words make him stop. “What?”, Youngjae ask as Daehyun open his car door. Daehyun went inside his car and turn on the engine. He rolled the car window and placed his left elbow on it, “I said, I can’t join you guys for breakfast starting from today.” Youngjae gasp, “What the heck? Reason?”. Daehyun smirk and change the gear from parking to drive, “Got a dating plan to do”, he said and drive away leaving Youngjae in the parking lot. 

 

 

In the 3rd Building

 

Baekhyun was humming to a song named Love Shot by a popular boy group name EXO as he was styling his hair. He turned off the hair dryer as his hair had dry. He rearranged his bang to make it more stylish. ‘And done’, he thought as he nodded his head in satisfaction. He picked up his phone from his dressing table and open the new message. As usual, it was a message coming from Sehun and Chanyeol in their group chat, reminding Baekhyun about their breakfast thing. Baekhyun shake his head and reply a ‘okay..got it..’. He placed his phone inside his slacks front pocket and grabbed his bag. He glanced at the mirror one more time before he went to the door. He put on his black shoes and took his room keys from the bowl on the table. 

 

 

Baekhyun’s POV

 

I open the door and was present with someone’s back. Huhh, is he waiting for someone across my room? I cleared my throat, “Uumm.. Excuse me, can you move aside? You’re kind of blocking my way.” Instead of moving, this guy got a nerve to chuckle, “Oh am I ?”, he ask. I was dazed by his voice. Damn, it sounds so y. Oh no wait, Baekhyun.. what are you even thinking. I cough trying to erase those thought. “Oh yeah you are”, I said sternly. And for the second time he chuckle again. What is wrong with this guy? Don’t tell me this guy got mental illness. I saw that he was moving but not to the side. Instead he was turning around presenting his face at me. OH MY GRACIOUS MOTHERGUCCI WHAT A SINFUL CREATURE IS THIS.. OHO LOOK AT THAT PERFECT EYES, ADORABLE NOSE AND THAT OH MY HEAVEN WHAT A PLUMP PAIR OF LIPS. “Loving the view babe. I didn’t mind for a lil peck though.” 

 

 

I cough again and this time trying to cover my own self, “W-what? I didn’t”. I blinks as I replay what he said, “Wait, did you just calling me babe?”. I looked at him trying to confirming what I heard. He smiles tenderly and nodded his head. What the heck is wrong with this guy? Did he hit his head on something and confusing me with other people? I saw that he shake his head and bring his right hand which he was hiding behind his back. There’s a bouquet of red roses in his grips. He pushed the bouquet in front of my chest and tapping my chest teasingly with it. “Beautiful roses for my beautiful boyfriend”. I gazed down at the bouquet of red roses then back to that guy. I push back his hand along with the roses in his hand, “Boyfriend? But I don’t even know who you are.”.  

 

 

No One’s POV

 

“You know..” Daehyun said and grabbed Baekhyun wrist softly. He placed the bouquet in Baekhyun palm, “It’s not good thing to forget about your boyfriend. Moreover forget about

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter