Chapter 5

I'm sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A month has passed since Jihyo's absence, and the furniture for Dahyun and Sana's home were almost finished. Sana decided to throw a party for the workers at Jihyo's factory to thank them for their hard work. She texted Mina to inform her about the gathering and to bring Momo over.

(Sana texts Mina.)

*Hey, we're having a small party here at your factory. I hope you don’t mind. Just wanted to thank your workers for their hard work. I hope you could come and join us. Bring Momo as well.*

(Mina calls Sana after receiving the message.)

(Incoming call from Mina)

*Hello?*

*Sana, I'll try my best to be there as soon as possible. I'm still at the airport right now.*

*What are you doing there?*

*I'm picking up Jihyo. Her plane's landing in 10 minutes.*

*Are you Jihyo's assistant now? Why are you doing everything for her? Anyways, bring Momo over as well. You can bring Jihyo if she wants to come.*

*I'll be sure to bring Momo. But I doubt if Jihyo still has the energy.*

*Right. Jihyo's probably tired. See you. Bye.*

(End of call)

While everyone was having fun eating and chatting, Mina and Momo arrived along with Jihyo. Everyone was happy to see Jihyo after a month. She was rocking this y tan and a new short hairdo. Everyone especially Sana was amazed by how beautiful she looked. Jihyo noticed everyone was staring at her, so she just smiled in return. While everyone was welcoming Jihyo back, Momo comes closer to Sana.

"I saw you drooling over Jihyo," Momo said with a smirk.

"I was not." Sana replied in her defense.

Momo winks at Sana "You still like her, don't you?"

"Shut up, Momo. I already have someone I'm gonna marry."

"Well, you're not yet married. And you know, the way you looked at her earlier was the same way you did when the two of you were still in love." Momo grins at her annoying Sana even more.

Momo pushes Sana towards Jihyo's direction. "Go talk to her."

-

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter