Final

More Than Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hahahahah noooo don’ttttt” Yujin giggled when Hanbin tickled her—making her fall down onto the floor with Hanbin on her. 

“You better give it back!” Hanbin said in between his gritted teeth, asking her to hand him back his notebook while his fingers were furiously tickling her stomach. There was no way Yujin would be allowed to open it. Their friendship would be on the line. Hanbin didn’t want that.


“NooOo Hanbin stAhpp” Yujin gave up the book, trying to shield her stomach instead. When he finally stopped, she just laid down under him, heaving a breath. Hanbin has always been pushy, what did she expect anyway? 


They stayed that way for a while as their breath were mixed together, their faces inches from each other. Sure, they were friends. But Hanbin never really put a line in between them—at least not to his feelings. They have been friends since forever, why would he even think of making a rule for himself? 


But at that moment, he realized that he should’ve had a rule. Because he knew that the second their eyes locked just a few inches from each other, his heart wasn’t just beating faster for no reason. He knew that his feelings were taking their toll on him. He was wracked.


Given that they were both breathless, it took them a while to get back up and actually have a proper distance from one another. But boy, Hanbin was taking his chance for too long. His eyes were boring into Yujin’s eyes for so long that she thought Hanbin was mad.

 
Clearing , Yujin scanned his eyes—trying to identify the intensity of his orbs, “Hanbin?” She didn’t know why but her voice quivered when she pronounced the last syllable of his name. Was she nervous?


Pulled out from his trance admiring her alluring orbs, Hanbin flew from his position—standing back up with the notebook in his hand. He cleared his throat several times, looking everywhere but her face with his hand tightly holding his notebook. He was pretty sure his face was burning at that moment. 


Thinking that he was mad, Yujin felt the guilt kicking in her gut, “Er.. Hanbin?” 


The called guy turned his head halfway—showing only half of his face to her. He was acting out of the norm. What was with the sudden cold treatment he was giving?  


She scoffed, “Hanbin. You cant possibly be mad.” She crossed her arms, sighing until it finally hit her. She gasped, “Is that your diary?” She was just testing, wanted to see how he would react. To her surprise, he ran his eyes. It was true then. 


That was his diary? Her curiosity was coming at her. 


Clearing his throat, Hanbin went back to look front, backfacing her, “N-no. Why would I have a diary?” He felt his hand sweating from the adrenaline that was in his system, making it quite hard to grip properly onto his precious diary. 


Scoffing yet again, Yujin went to him, “I know, right? Why would you have a diary?” Her sarcasm was oozing from every bit of her words. She paused to look at him then at the book, “Why would you suddenly be so protective over your stuff? You never hide things from me.” She challenged, taking her chance to make him look so pressed on aside from the fact that she really wanted to know what was in his book. Something inside her was telling her that she had to know it.


Hanbin tried to loosen up a bit so he made his way towards his desk, putting his book on it before leaning against the wall—looking at her with unfamiliar eyes, “Well, maybe because I know you won’t be able to comprehend the content of this book.” His words sounded creepy enough to make her think twice about stealing the book. 


Nonetheless, she was not about to give up. Yujin smirked, “What? Do you write your dark thoughts in there? Something with Saera or Hani or Luna?” Funny enough, she didn’t like her own idea. Her heart was crenating at the further thought of him actually being with them. 


Playing her game, he kept his lethal gaze onto her as he crossed his arms, “Why? Do you mind?” Well, there was no way she would. She was the one who told him to look at all those girls when the only girl he had in his mind was her. Hanbin cursed at the realization, frustrated at his own thoughts. 


Yujin’s smirk faded, failing to recognize the emotion she was facing. “You do write about them? Your lust towards them?” Her fists were instinctively curled at her own disgusting thoughts. But then again, he was a guy. Why would it be a big deal to her? Yujin was upset with herself. Why did she even talk about them to him in the first place?


Chuckling, Hanbin took some steps towards her, his eyes still unreadable, “Maybe. Do you still wanna read them? I can be quite specific with my words of choice though.” He stopped right in front of her, forcing her to crane her neck to look at him. He saw her hesitate, making him taken aback. Did she actually mind him writing dirty things about other girls? He mentally laughed, bashing himself at the delusional thought. 


Yujin snorted, raising an eyebrow, “I don’t think its nothing I cant handle, am I right?” She gulped down the unfamiliar burn at the pit of her stomach, still not giving up her ground, “Give me.” She replied his intense gaze, not backing down. 


Annoyed that his words weren’t enough to scare her, Hanbin hotly glared—settling his gaze onto the wall behind her,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter