Pink Fairy

Pink Fairy



Minho was a happy man today, no schedules, no meeting people, no getting out of the house but more importantly,
no getting out of bed. Unlike the others who weren't so lucky with a day off.

 

He snuggled deeper into his blankets and sighed contently when it was 7 am and the others were woken up by the alarms going off in the dorms. Minho felt a kiss being planted on his forehead before the owner of that kiss shuffled out of bed to begin his day.

 

Minho was a happy man, he wasn't even going to sacrifice his precious sleep for running, which he usually did every morning before everyone else woke up.

 

''Minho we're leaving!'' Jinki yelled from the living-room before several footsteps left for the door and soon it was silent. Minho smiled happily and fell back asleep.

 

~*~

 

At 12 pm Minho finally rolled out of bed and took a shower, ate some breakfast and lazed around on the sofa,
watching soccer and sipping from a beer. ''This is the best thing,'' he groaned satisfied and hugged a pillow to his chest.

 

Two hours later and he wanted to take those words back, he felt like he lied that time. How could he think, sleeping out late and being a lazy bum on the sofa, watching soccer could be the best thing when there was A FREAKING PINK FAIRY walking into the dorm.

 

Minho gaped unattractively at the person in the hall, followed by the others. Kibum smirked, walked up to him and closed his mouth, ''Close your mouth Choi Minho, you're drooling'' he teased and walked off to the kitchen to begin lunch. Taemin giggled and wrapped an arm around Minho's shoulder while gazing at the pink figure in the hallway. ''Doesn't he look adorable?'' Taemin questioned causing Minho to nod in a daze,
''Y-yeah,'' he mumbled dreamily.

 

Jinki and Taemin laughed in amusement. The leader ruffled pink hair and grinned down at the 5th member who had dyed his hair pink this morning. ''He looks like cotton candy,'' Jinki his lips almost hungrily. Minho snapped out of his daze and glared at the leader of SHINee, ''You! hands off! get your own cotton candy!'' He growled possessively while pointing a finger at Jinki. 

 

Jinki held up his hands and stepped away from them towards Taemin, ''Tae, he is so mean too meeeeee,'' Jinki whined cutely. Taemin chuckled and grabbed his Hyung to drag him off towards the kitchen. ''Don't worry Hyung, one day I will be your cotton candy.'' He winked and snickered when Jinki cheered before hugging him. 

 

This left Minho and his cotton candy in the hallway. ''So you like my hair?'' Jonghyun asked shyly and ran a few fingers through his hair.
Minho stared at him some more before stumbling over to him and wrapping his arms around the smaller vocalist's hips.

 

''I don't like it...'' he began, Jonghyun blinked, but before his face could fall, Minho pressed his face between pink strands of hair and nuzzled his head. ''I love it Hyung!'' he breathed and closed his eyes, taking in Jonghyun's unique scent. Jonghyun wrapped his arms around Minho's neck while Minho pulled away to inspect his hair and appearance.

 

Pink hair caused Jonghyun to look soft, really soft...like a tiny plushy, a fluffy puppy. Pink cotton candy that Minho couldn't wait to devour.
''You look so good, I almost want to eat you,'' he whispered in an ear and heard Jonghyun giggle. Minho grinned and hugged the smaller male tighter. ''You never told me you wanted pink hair,'' Minho mumbled and pulled away to stare at the gorgeous face and the big puppy-like eyes in front of him.

 

The smaller male smiled and leaned in to give Minho a peck on his lips. ''I'm creating a new album and since I wanted to go for something happy and soft, I thought pink hair would fit the whole concept,'' Jonghyun explained and smiled happily when Minho grinned and ran his fingers through Jonghyun's hair.

 

Jonghyun had been afraid what Minho would think of his new hair color.
It was a bold move after the whole Blond-thing but he was surprised that Minho took to it pretty well.

 

''Pink hair is definitely a good choice. It makes you look so tiny and fluffy, like cotton candy,'' Minho breathed affectionately and squeezed his lover's hips.

 

''I'm not tiny!'' Jonghyun huffed with a glare. He held his breath as Minho chuckled in amusement and pressed a soft kiss against his lips. Minho pulled away and his breath hitched at the sight of the adorable male in his arms, eyes closed, pink cheeks, y full lips, and pink tousled hair.

 

'' Babe.'' Minho mumbled and pressed his lips firmly back on Jonghyun's.

 

Jonghyun blushed at the nickname while his fingers slid in Minho's hair. Minho into his lover's mouth and his hands trailed down a muscular back and ended up squeezing two firm -cheeks.

 

The vocalist squealed and broke the kiss with a small giggle. Minho smiled affectionately and leaned further down to ambush his lover's neck. ''M-minho...l-lunch is almost..d-done..'' Jonghyun stuttered between moans and felt himself being pushed up against the wall.  ''My lunch is right here...'' Minho uttered huskily against his neck.

 

Jonghyun rolled his eyes and slapped him on the shoulder, ''Did anyone ever tell you how cheesy you are?'' Minho chuckled and a lovely bruise on the silky skin while pressing a leg between the other man's legs.

 

''You, countless times...'' he responded and pulled away from his lover's neck to kiss a smooth jaw, a rosy cheek and swoop down to kiss his lover's lips again, upper and bottom lip, making them nicely swollen and wet.  ''M-minho...a-aren't you hungry?'' Jonghyun whimpered at the assault.

 

Minho rubbed his leg back a forth between Jonghyun's own, making the smaller male mewl when he felt his stir and harden slightly. ''Hungry for you yessss,'' Minho hissed and was about to kiss his lover breathless.

 

Everything went to hell when he felt something hard collide with his , causing Minho to yelp and let Jonghyun go while cradling his and glare at the culprit only to swallow nervously when he saw who was standing there. ''Choi Minho...'' Key warned, slapping a spatula in his hand, ''Stay away from my innocent Jjongie,'' he growled seriously, the umma in him 100% kicking in.

 

Minho pouted and rubbed his . ''Innocent!?'' he squeaked as he watched Key grab Jonghyun and pull him in a hug, dragging him away from the baffled male.  ''Yes! He is so soft, tiny and fluffy, I need to protect him from the big bad wolves!'' Key growled and smiled smugly when he saw Minho's jaw drop unattractively again for the second time that day.

 

''Why is everyone calling me Tiny!'' Jonghyun complained with a pout. ''Because you are,'' Minho and Key both responded, they smirked as the pink male gaped and glared at them, feeling betrayed. 

 

''Anyway, come on Jjongie, you're safe with umma...'' Key cooed and dragged Jonghyun off towards the kitchen where the others were gobbling down their food before pouncing on Jonghyun, touching his hair and complimenting him on how good he looked in pink. Minho blinked rapidly and stomped after them into the kitchen, sulking when he saw them touching his PINK FAIRY.

 

Jonghyun, however, flashed him a cocky smile which caused Minho to slowly smirk back, sure they could smother and touch Jonghyun now but tonight Jonghyun was all his, soft, fluffy and tiny between the sheets. He smiled affectionately at the others and watched them pamper his Pink Fairy.