Short Hair!

Oneshot

"It sounds fun!" I replied.
" It is fun. It's tough to maintain a low one." Jihyo laughed.
We were discussing how Jihyo and Momo challenged each other to vary their heartbeats. And how Momo's heartbeat skipped while mentioning Dhayun. She was blushing red.

"Do you wanna try" Jihyo smirked as we enter our practice room.
"I am damn sure you cant even come low below 100 by listening to Nayeon unnie's name even though you guys are still on your cold war," she added.

Okay, I might like her but I am definitely not head over heels over Nayeon unnie. How can Jihyo assuredly say that! I have my self-respect also.

"Oh Please. It's not like that" I scoffed.

"Oh really?" She turned to me with her sparkling eyes which indicates that I have definitely been trapped into her plan.

"You planned this right?" I jeer at her because I already knew.
"No" She exclaimed.
"Okay let us try this, You have to maintain below 75. Is it cool?" she said as she took her fit bit.
"Alright let's do this." I shrugged as we both sit on the sofa.
"But I am telling you its really hard" she laughed while tightening the band on my wrist.

"What you guys are doing," Sana asked as she sits beside me.
"We are playing the same game which we played with Momo yesterday" Jihyo smirked.

Okay........., I think this was a wrong idea. I shouldn't have participated. She is definitely up to something.

"Oh! That was so much fun" Sana laughed after recalling what Momo looked like.
"Okay, I have connected it to my tab. Here hold this" Jihyo gives her tab to me and then turned herself into my direction.
Same with Sana. It was like they were interrogating me.
Okay!, now I am scared.

"Alright, tell us your favorite "the moment" with Naye........ or sorry Momo" Jihyo started.

See I told you, she was up to something. My heartbeat crazily went to 110 in the first question only.

"Oh god, Jeong, you are whipped!" Sana laughed while hitting my arm.

"I am not doing this" I was ready to leave when Jihyo grabbed my arm and pushed me to sit.
"Okay, I am really sorry. That was the last one" She said while controlling her laugh.
"It should be the last one" I glared at her.

I am regretting now.

"Okay, I will say names of our members" she started again.
"But not that one person" she added when I stare icily at her.
"And you have to imagine kissing that member" she smirked while ending her line.
"What kind of question is this?" I frowned.
What is she trying to do now?

" Nothing, I just want to see your reaction while mentioning everyone" She shrugged.
"You ready?" I nodded while taking a long breath.

Let's see what outcomes will be. I don't know why I was feeling nervous for no reason.

" Okay so you are in your relaxed stage" Jihyo added as we 3 looked at the tab which was showing 72 for now.
"So....... Momo" Both Sana and Jihyo curiously look at my face to see my reaction.
"She is my roommate, Yuck!" I replied and my heartbeat was the same as before.
"Okay, its same" Both frowned, seems like they were expecting something.

" Mina!" Sana exclaimed because both knew very well I had a crush on Mina during our debut.
"Ahhhh She is fine," I said while controlling my facial expression.
But my heartbeat couldn't control it. It raises to 95.

" Yeah, she is fine, right!" Jihyo scoffed.
" You can't hide it Jeong" Sana laughed while pointing on the tab.
"Whatever, go ahead" I shrugged so that we can move quickly.

I don't want to get involved in some mess for now due to my crazy heart.

" Me!" Jihyo was next.
She was looking so curiously at me, It was so funny.

And then Sana laughed so loud. We both turned our gaze to the tab to found something really hilarious.
My heartbeat went to straight 65 after listening to Jihyo's name.
" This is ing funny" I burst into a laugh while seeing a sulky Jihyo in front of me.

"Alright, I also can't imagine you kissing me. It's just disgusting."She spoke while glaring me and Sana.
And I should have known that she will take her revenge which was in the next name. "What about Nayeon unnie" She smirked while coming close to my face.

I was frozen at my place now.
Whenever it was about Nayeon unnie, I just couldn't control my body movements.
Due to this, I have been into many weird situations whenever Nayeon Unnie tried to come close to me. Like one time when we were rehearsing our lines in Japanese for a show, she suddenly placed her hand on my waist. It was already hard for me when she was standing just behind me but touching me like out of nowhere was just too much for me. And just then while saying my line I stuttered. It was so embarrassing.

Although it has been 4 months after I confessed myself, had few dates and shared a few kisses, I still get nervous around her. I might sound cheesy, but I don't know what spell she has made, I just can't get her out of my head. And now that we had our first serious fight I miss her more.

"Shut up Jihyo," I said as they both laugh seeing my heartbeat reaching 100 again.
I calmed myself by ignoring both of them. I don't want to be clown, especially in front of Sana. She will definitely sing that to everyone.

" Ask next" I shrugged as my heartbeat settles to 70 again. Which was damn hard to control.

"How about Chae.." Jihyo was cut when someone enters the room. We all turned our heads to see who it was.

And for a second I don't even know how to breathe.
I was invisibly choking.
My whole body got tensed just by the presence of her.

A warm feeling was expanding in my whole body.
My eyes just couldn't leave that sight.

NAYEON WITH SHORT HAIR!

"Oh, Unnie you are here!" Sana beside me exclaimed.
"Yes," She smiled and then our eyes connected.

A gushed feeling with excessive heat was overflowing through my body.
I can't even hide my red face anywhere.
She was beautiful but with short hair!
I was screaming like hell inside.
Why short hair!

She already knew I can't resist her but with short hair!

I never felt this weak in my life.

This was my new weakness now!

NAYEON WITH SHORT HAIR!
https://twitter.com/pinkot9/status/1251370765225619456/photo/1

I was so into the scene that I didn't even notice that the tab exceeded to 130 just by eye contact with this short-haired girl. It was just one second and so much happened inside my body. I also knew very well that Jihyo and Sana were watching me continuously after looking at the tab. I quickly ran out of the room to save myself from this big embarrassment.

I was breathing so heavily so I decided to drink some water to calm myself. Just then someone behind me tapped my shoulder.
It was Nayeon!
I just stood there like a stupid without saying anything and staring like a creep.
And suddenly she kisses my cheek.
Now for sure, I was panicking.

"Wha...t are you doing?" I stammered like a fool.
"If I knew you would love my short hair this much, I would have done that a long time before" She smirked.

"Who said I loved your new hair" I scoffed.
And then she pulls out her one hand which was behind till now with the tab in her long beautiful hand.

! It was showing 135 now.

Now I cant even hide.

I can't deny it.

Alright, I am whipped for her!!

With a desperate ing face, I pleaded " Please let's end our fight"

And it didn't even take a second,

she kissed me

but not on cheeks this time :)