Thirsty

Oneshot

It was another free day for twice. Thanks to once who continuously spammed JYP with comments to give some rest to twice. 

" Unnie we are going out to camping, you want to come?" Jihyo asked

" Who is coming?" Nayeon asked just to know about one specific member.

" Expect Jeongyeon everyone is ready, I don't know why she isn't coming" Jihyo said while deciding what to wear.

" Ohh , I have some work so I won't be able to " Nayeon said while pouting.

" Ahh okay, but I really wished we can go together" it was now Jihyo's turn who was pouting.

" We wil definately go, don't worry" Nayeon while hugging Jihyo

Everyone has already left. Nayeon went to kitchen as she was hungry. Suddenly she felt a pair of hands around her waist. She knew who she was. The person slowly pull her more close to her while placing her chin on Nayeon's shoulder.

"Why didn't you go with them?" Nayeon asked still preparing her sandwich

"Why would I when we could have the perfect time for us" Jeongyeon said as she kisses her on cheek.

"Oh really " Nayeon said with a smirk on her face.

"Let's go to my room" Jeongyeon said while pulling Nayeon's hair backward so that she can kiss her neck.

" Ahh stop it , it tickling" Nayeon was avoiding her kisses. 

Jeongyeon then suddenly turn Nayeon to face her. She took her hands and placed them over her own neck and then proceed her hands to Nayeon's waist. 

" Come on babe, I seriously can't wait anymore" Jeongyeon said as she kisses her cheek.

Then Nayeon slightly pushes Jeongyeon from her so that she can see her face. 

" Wow , you act really different when we are with members" Nayeon chuckled. As they are still secret Jeongyeon try to avoid Nayeon as much as possible, try to , dodges her kiss so that they won't get caught.

"Baby you know we can't tell them not yet." Jeongyeon said.

"More over I will make it up to you" Jeongyeon said and then placing her lips over Nayeon's. She just can't wait know. Her love was infront of her alone with her. It was unbearable for her not to touch her or kiss her. As Jeongyeon start moving her lips Nayeon also replied it with same intensity. Seems like Jeongyeon was not the only one who was waiting. They started slowly with sweet kisses and then after some time they started kissing each other more passionately. Body temperature of both was rising. Both were feeling eachother more as they were apart from each other for one week. 

"Let's go to your room" Nayeon said in between their kisses. That's it Jeongyeon excitement was now on another level. She holded Nayeon above so that she can wrap her legs around her. But they didn't broke their kiss. As soon as they reached their room, Jeongyeon gently threw her girlfriend on her bed. Then she placed herself on top of her. They were kissing more passionately as they knew what was going to happen between them. 

" Babe I know you are stressed nowadays with out schedule, so I will make you relax" Jeongyeon whispered while kissing Nayeon's ear. Nayeon didn't knew what to answer so she kisses Jeongyeon deeply. After some while Jeongyeon took her girlfriend's hand which was previously placed on her nape and placed it on her shirt's first button.

" Open it babe"Jeongyeon whispered in her raspy voice. It was enough to make Nayeon wet. Nayeon slowly opened her girlfriend's shirt button and then pushing it back while still kissing. Jeongyeon then broke their kiss and took her shirt off. It was Nayeon's turn so she flipped herself over Jeongyeon now. First she places a sweet kiss on her girlfriend's kiss then she took her top off. Jeongyeon's heartbeat was getting more faster and faster as she watched her girlfriend tooking her top off and finally seeing her in bra. Nayeon continued their kisses more passionately and deeply. Jeongyeon took the advantage while placing her hands on her girlfriend's back and slowly opening the hook of her bra. There! She took off her bra. Jeongyeon slowly shifted her kisses to her neck while getting in sitting position. She then grabbed Nayeon from her waist and pushed her while placing herself now on top. As she kisses her neck she slowly went down to her girlfriend's . She places her one hand on right one and on other. She started gently first while slowly her girlfriend's s. Nayeon on the other hand couldn't handle all the lust as soon as Jeongyeon tongue touches her a electric spark ran through her whole body. 

" jeong~~" she moaned. Every single touch was giving her goosebumps. And obviously Nayeon's moans were turning Jeongyeon more and more.

She then for hardly on her s and pressing them more. Moans where now uncontrollable for Nayeon. Room was getting more hotter and hotter. She grabbed Jeongyeon's hair as she was getting more deep and deep. Jeongyeon was very skilled in this. She did the same thing with the other and gave her girlfriend the best pleasure. Then she shifter her self on Nayeon's navel kissing it. And finally her core. She took off her short pants along with her . She places herself infront of her girlfriend's core. She placed a light kiss first. It was enough for Nayeon, she was already seeing stars. Jeongyeon stared with her girlfriend's , she started softly while using her one hand to rub circles over her folds. " Babe you are already wet " Jeongyeon said with a smirk.Nayeon didn't replied as she was in heaven already.Nayeon's grip over Jeongyeon's hair was getting tighter. Just because of this Jeongyeon knew she was doing good. She then pushed her tongue while giving few trust. As Jeongyeon felt that her girlfriend was going to soon she stopped her self. And obviously Nayeon looked at her angrily. "What the Jeongyeon". Jeongyeon can't help but laugh, seeing your girlfriend desperately is another turn on for her. " Babe relax I am not gonna make you already, I told you I will release your stress" Jeongyeon said as she went up to kiss her girlfriend's lips. While kissing her she took her free hand downwards to her girlfriend's core. She started rubbing her folds lightly and the her . Nayeon can't help as she was louder and louder. Jeongyeon then pushes her two finger just at the outer of her girlfriend's core and continue to rub her with her thumb. Nayeon was getting irritated as her girlfriend was teasing her continuously. Jeongyeon wanted to give her girlfriend the best time that's why she was building enough. Nayeon has never been this wet during there previous lovey dovey time. She was just on edge. " Jeong now enough with the  teasing please~~" Nayeon pleased. 

" What I can't hear you baby" Jeongyeon smirked. It was such a nice scene to see Nayeon pleasing.

" Baby please ,I begging you" Nayeon moaned louder

"What?  What? " Jeongyeon was now going off her limits. Nayeon was soo frustrated that she was going to push Jeongyeon to escape. She couldn't take more. Jeongyeon sense that she will be slapped if she keep on teasing. So she pushed Nayeon back on her bed and kissed her hardly. Deeply as she can and simultaneously pushing her fingers inside. She first started slowly while pushing inside and after when Nayeon was fitted with it she made her pace faster. Nayeon's could feel her head dizzy, the feeling was not simple to express. Its like the best you can feel. Jeongyeon didn't broke her kiss as she made the speed more faster. As she felt her girlfriend's wall getting tighter she pushed another digit in her . Nayeon was suprised by the sudden digit that she placed her hand over Jeongyeon's moving hand. Jeongyeon fastened her speed which made Nayeon to badly. "Jeong ah ah ~~~" . It was like the double amount as the previous one. Just looking at the amount Jeongyeon knew she did a good job in releasing her girlfriend's stress. Nayeon couldn't move herself for a moment as it was the best she could ever had. Jeongyeon then placed a sweet kiss on her girlfriend's throbbing red and rubs her abdomen so that her girlfriend can relax. Jeongyeon then layed herself beside Nayeon waiting for her to come from her best . As she thought Nayeon was okay she placed her arm under her girlfriend's head and pulled close to her chest. Nayeon was still panting as she can feel her where moving up and down touching hers. Jeongyeon then kissed her on her lips and asked " how was it?, Was it good". Nayeon look in her girlfriend's eyes and then places a sweet kiss. " Yes babe. I guess it was the best till now. Its felt really good" Nayeon said infront of her lips. But she suddenly pushed her form her. " But your an . Your teasing is too much. " Nayeon pouted. Jeongyeon can't help but only to laugh she grabbed her girlfriend's hand and pulls her once again close to her. " I am sorry baby but I did cover it all" She said as she kisses her forehead. And just like this they stayed for some moments. After that they got themselves up to wash and finally have an lunch date together.