Is It Really Going To Be Fun?

That One Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Is It Really Going To Be Fun?-

I looked at my watch and it's 1 pm. It's been 2 hours since whe left at Kyungsoo's resto.

 

"Kyung, do you think it would fit me?" I ask Kyungsoo who's now reading a magazine while getting a foot spa. He looked at me then shrug his shoulders as he go back at reading. I just pout with myself and imagine what would i looked after this, it's been 6 months since i dye my hair back to black because i need to temporarily stop my modeling career to focus on my establish fashion line abroad.

 

Not a minute long, the staff whose assisting me went to my seat at the couches beside Kyunsoo. "Mr. Byun, it's time to wash your hair." she said and she's also the one who permed and style my hair into curly bits that made my hair volumized. She smile and lead me where the wash room would be. "Yah, Kyung i gonna' go." But he just continue looking at the magazine, tsk.

 

"Hmm." 

 

After she washed my hair she blowed dry it and make some style as she parted my curly bangs in the center leaving a space to see my forehead. Finally! I'm finished, i laughed at myself when it looks perfect to me, i thank and gave a tip to the girl, because she did a job well done and she just bow to me. I get that of that area to go at the couches where Kyungsoo is and he's finished with his foot spa too. I went near to him and he looked at me with his brows against each other but he let a smile after that. "It look good on you, by that i assumed you will go back at modeling?" He ask as we went to the counter.

 

"Yeah, maybe next week. There's a lot of offers anyway." I said to him and he just rolled his big round eyes at me because of my boastfulness that made me laughed. He finished signing at the counter and we went to the parking lot of the Spa. "Are we heading now to the Market?" I asked him and he just nod as he slid himself in the drivers area while i also enter at the passenger seat.

 

"Let's stop by at my pad first since we're just near there. I'm just gonna' change my clothes and get the presents." I said to him and he just nod as he start driving thru my condo unit. As we reach there he stoppped at the porte-cochère of the building, i immediately open the door of passenger seat.

 

"Just wait here Kyung, i'll just change quickly and get the presents." I said to him. "Sure, just make it really quick." He said and i close the passenger.

 

As i went near the automatic door the valet parker bow to me. "Good day Mr. Byun, do you need one of you're car? It's in the vault vehicle, i will get it for you." He said and i smile. "Nah! My friend is waiting for me, i will just get something. You can go back at your work." I said and he bowed at me again. I run through the elevator and pressed the number 14 for 14th floor. I tap my card at the censore to open my door, as the door open i went to my closet and just snatched a gray hoodie, and you could say that it come from supreme because of its logo lining.

 

I don't recognize owning this kind of hoodie and it was too large for me to fit with even thou my closet is filled with many over-sized things... Nevermind, time is running i have no time to choose. I looked at my full lenght mirror in my closet and i'ved realized my chestnut red curly hair made a drastic chage on my body and apperance.

 

Woah! I looked bad- .

 

I immediately grab one of my luggage that contain their presents and hurrily lock my door as i ran to the elevator to reach the porte-cochère as soon as possible because i know, somehow my hopes are high that we will cook a lot of dishes later and wasting time is not a good thing. I knock on the passenger seat and Kyungsoo opened it. "Open your compartment Soo, i will put there my luggage." And so he did it's now open so i put my luggage there and slid myself inside the passenger seat.

 

"Let's go." I smiled to him and put my seatbelt.

 

I noticed that Kyung is starring at me for a while. "Why? Is my hoodie bad?" I asked at him but his brows are still across and fumming with curiousity. "Nah! You're padding seems very familiar and i know you're not so fond of that clothing line... It makes me curious." I looked at him with a questioning face but he just shrug and start driving off. "Nevermind there are some question roaming around my head but don't worry i will just confirmed it myself."

 

"Sometime its really hard to understand you." I said to him while im adjusting myself at the passengers and he just smiled while focusing his head on the road but he quickly glance at me and left me with a statement.

 

"Our mouth... She's a big fat liar and she have a obidient pet brain but internet is a genius bastard who would not dare to make any lie because he always brought proofs for everyone." And by that i saw a smirk crept out against his heart shaped lips that made me shiver down to my spine.

-----

 

"What are we going to cook, Soo?" I asked Kyungsoo and grab a big cart, we first went to the meat sections. "I'm too lazy to cook today." And it made me frown. "Seriously? I miss Korean dishes and you're dishes." I pout and emphasize you're that made Kyungsoo laughed. "Well, let's just prepare Sangyeopsal, it's everyone favorite anyway. I made a call to the chef from my resto cook a lot of dishes and i'm so lazy i don't know what's happening to me." He said and check the porks.

 

"Call you're half chinese chef to cook red braised beef ramen and a lot of korean dishes. But wait, are you going to cook chicken?" I asked and make a puppy eyes. I know he can't resist it! He just laughed at me. "Stop that thing and of course, i know its also everyone's favorite. They might kill me if i didn't" That made me an assurance. Kyungsoo's own recipe of fried chicken is really delicious as hell and you will surely not remember your name after you taste it.

 

"They surely have a knife stab in their chest before they kill you." I joked out and Kyungsooo just smooch my cheeks with his index finger and i pout because of what he did.

 

"It's really great to know that your table in your dinning area have two costumized stove, it made our life a lot easier when we eat Sangyeopsal. I remember back in our old days when we all want and decided to eat Sangyeopsal but you together with Chen completely burned down that poor porks with direct heat in Suho's backyard leaving us eat charcoal like pork." I said while looking through the meats and i saw how his face gloomed with laughter when i mention that. "Chen even drop it!" He said at the thought that made me also laughed.

 

I miss our old days. I wish i could turn back the time and just live in that era where we are all so young and carefree in our own world, no jobs and stuffs that worry us. 

 

I flinched back  to  reality when Kyungsoo talked to the butcher. "Can i have two kilo of pork belly." He said to the butcher and the butcher just nod and make a many thin slices of pork belly. After that Kyungsoo also bought a 3 large size of chicken. 

 

Maby it's really not a dinner, it's a feast.

 

"Let's go at the chips and cookies section. I will buy a lot." I said and rode the cart to the section i like and i saw in my peripheral view that Kyung just facepalm. Well no one can stop me. When we reached to that section my eyes start to glimmer and my hand won't stop getting all the chips i want. Wah! This freaking heaven.

 

"Yah! Byun Baekhyun, stop putting a lot of junkfood in the cart. It's not good for your health." But i don't mind him and just continue putting the things i like in the cart. "Yah!" He said but i just looked at him innocently. "Why?". He facepalm and grab some things from the cart and put it in the respected places. "Yah! Why did you put it back?" I said and grab it again but he looked at me with a warning in his eyes but i'm Byun Baekhyun and that will not effect on me. I grab the other end of the chips but he grab it too. 

 

Godness! We're like playing tug of war and obviously

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter