It's a Welcome Back

That One Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-It's a Welcome Back-

There is a petite sized man that had just drop from the Cafe' Universe entrance by a cab, wearing his over-sized gray plain shirt tucked fashionably on his urban pipe shorts and paired with an Islander slippers that matches with his Adidas classic six-panel cap that hides his face among the reporters and photographers for them not to capture his expensive face that just have comeback from New York.

 

His simple look can really kill anyone in any minute or second, as he reached the automatic tinted door of the cafe' he swiftly removed his cap that reveals his unstyled but effin' ellegant black hair that matches with his simple chocker with a pendant.

 

As he went in he is welcomed by the aroma of coffee and some chill music and he went straight to the counter to order a strawberry smoothie with his face is shouting cheerfulness and happy aura. Not a minute long, he saw his friends on a round table with a four single seater couch who are now busy with their phones. His face automatically stretch with a smile and by that he get his order and went to them with big jolly steps. He walk with a lot of time just to reach there because his friends are at the farthest table among humans and as a fact, Cafe' universe is the biggest and famous cafe' shop in whole South Korea. It's well known to be a place for an idols, models, actors, young CEO of massive companies, known personalities to hang out in and that is the reason why there is an massive amount of media at not so far in the entrance.

 

As soon as he step in the table, he saw that his friends are dress in khaki shorts and plain shirts with an islander slippers and caps and other things like wallets on the center table and by that he automatically smiled, as he thought, 'literally their style'. They are busy doing some things on their phones to notice that the cheerful petite man is now sitting with them with a very wide smile plastered in his puppy like face.   

 

"Yaaaaaah!!!"

 

The petite man shout resulting to shocked his bestfriends the hell out of them and almost throw their phones that made him laughed out loud. They are shocked to see that their petite friend is now back from South Korea after a month and just made an apperance infront of them without his weary and stressed face. 

         

"Seriously Baek, what a warm welcome?" But Chen his jellfish haired bestfriend just showed dedpan as he said that and sip his Iced americano and drop his phone that made the petite man laughed again and reached his friend to embrace him. The petite man missed his friends so much after long stressful months that passed thru him. "What Chen got a hug and i don't?" His deer like bestfriend react that made them laughed so he also embrace his other friend with a warm hug.

 

In there side, a man with a round eyes covered in glasses he is known to be a michelin star chef and he is looking thru them with a heart-shaped smile that indicates that he is truly enjoying the view, and their jelly fish haired friend finally notice him. "Oh! I think Kyungsoo also need a hug." The jelly fish haired guy with a wiggling brows that made them all crack up. "Yah! I'm fond of it, he almost chocked me last night with that at the airport." He frowned but teasingly said and made the two of their friends growl because of the info.

 

"Yah! Who else pick you up? beside Kyungsoo?" The jelly fish haired guy Chen asked with a frown face that made the petite man let out a cackle because of his friends childness. "It's just Kai and Kyungsoo." He said and that made his friends irritate more. "Yah! Why didn't you call us?" Luhan his deer like bestfriend stomp his feet like a kid in frustraition. "I just called him early dawn cause' for pete sake i'm so tired and i have lot of baggage but i don't expect that i'm bothering them." He said the last sentence like his just whispering it but the thruth his voice could also hear at the next table that made his busted bestfriend go red like tomatoes.

 

The michelin chef throws his fork to the petite guy and threatens the other two with a bread knife that made the three of them laughed so hard because their freind is so embarrased and will go so red. He just sighed and look at his friends that will choked to death with too much laughter.

 

"Sometimes i really doubt my life choices."

--------------------

 

"Ahh, i'm hungry! Let's eat at Kyungsoo's." Jongdae said and stare to us... hmm, or more like to Kyungsoo. Well i kinda' like that idea. "Yeah, yeah! Let's go, i'm also hungry too and i miss Kyung's dish at his resto." For pete's sake i don't eanything from the night Kyungsoo and Kai picked me up at the airport up to now and i just drink smoothie which cause my pets in the stomach growl in so much hunger.

 

Then Luhan stare at me with a confused face. "Err? Kyungsoo almost have a branch all over the world and NY is not an excemption. Why? Aren't you ate there? I went there like months ago and it's surprisingly like the branch here in South, well it's just bigger here." He said and i made a frown. "Nah! I don't ate neither visit there for a whole month, i will just miss our table here in South if i went there." I said as i stand up to leave the cafe'.

 

"You guys are lucky bastard because you're my bestfriends and i've known you since child. If you aren't you have to wait for years just to eat at my resto." Kyungie joke out as we walk thru the back door to reach the parking lot. And we all laugh cause' we are really lucky bastards, you will wait until you're last breath just to eat at Kyungsoo's resto. Well Kyungsoo's resto is known to be the perfect place for an elite persons because of its tight security and dishes that worth a lot of bucks, but to tell you honestly even an known person can't eat to that resto because of it's overflowing reservations and we are certainly lucky just to walk in.

 

"I can't remember if it is last week when we eat there or what, but we always eat there anyway. I have notice an atricle with the title 'Well known personalities with a really interesting previllage' and i really got curious about that but it just turned out that its about all of us always have seen going in and out at Kyungsoo's." Luhan interestingly said that made us 4 crack up until we reach the parking lot. The mass media is the thing that made us laugh seriously, they have this hilarious idea how to catch people's attention in just one glance.

 

When we exit at the back door and arrived at the gigantic private parking lot of the cafe' Kyungsoo looked at us, and i think he's finding an answer why it's only his superior black Maserati Granturismo and Lulu's matte red Ferrari 488 is seen in our circle's parking space. "So we only got two cars? Luhan's and Mine's?" Then he raised his brows at the two of us.

 

"I took a cab." 

 

"Xuimin drop me."

 

And the 3 of them looked at me. "Did they notice you?" Lulu asked me while finding his key and i just shrug. "I don't think so cause' my hair is kinda' long now and if they, let them be." I just let a laugh and my friends just shrug as they enter in the cars. 

-----

 

When we enter familiar presence have welcomed us with jazz music in the background, small talks and utensil's touching each other. Definetly familiar, it's just funny to see that we are too undress by wearing our casual clothes but nevermind we always eat here with this clothes when we just want to eat here. "Woo! It's pretty amazing to see that it's not full house." Luhan commented and stare at the whole resto. Yeah, it's surprising to see that it's not that full. Please take our sarcasm.

 

I missed this, the ambiance, food and everything here even my best people. "Hmmm... It's good to be back." I said and my friends smiled at me as we went to our table. We settled down at our seats and Kyungsoo told us to check the new menu's he's working with, when someone caught my attention.

 

My eyes widened

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter