Drunk On You~

Helplessly Sentimental
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun is not the type of person who likes to tell in advance if he wanna go for showing support. He just goes when he wants. When I had showcase for my solo comeback earlier, Eunhyuk-hyung was scheduled to be the MC of the event, and also Donghae-hyung, who as always wanted to come as well to show his wholehearted cheer. I’m always so thankful to those hyungs for their love and support. One day prior to my showcase, I conducted a rehearsal to ensure everything’s going well on the D-day. During backstage preparation, my shoulder was touched softly. I thought the staff asked me to stand-by, but as I looked back, I found a smile upon me and was pulled closer for a hug. Kyuhyun never told me he would come that day, so I didn’t expect him. He said he couldn’t come on the showcase day, so he came today instead. He watched me throughout the rehearsal. His presence boosted me up like he once did it during my fan-meeting after my discharge. Donghae-hyung also appeared on the second half. We went eating together as I finished the rehearsal.

On the days of my album's release, overflowing messages coming from family, friends, junior-idols, and of course Super Junior members with variety of cheers, either saying directly or via SNS. Even I don’t have my own account, but I somehow read all of it – and sometimes I use SJ Official account though XD The last one I read was from Kyuhyun. He actually only uploads a post on his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter