"Come Home Quickly!"

Helplessly Sentimental
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Due to severe influenza, I had to postpone my solo album after 3 years long hiatus since my first one. I was in pain both physically and mentally during 2-3 weeks recovery in hospital. However thanks to my sickness, I could get enough rest and was fully recovered for my comeback! I was so excited and counted down the D-day’s coming since I’ve prepared a lot of things and felt confident in it. As I started to engage with the preparation, my cell-phone showed a pop-up message of KaTalk. I took a look at the screen and read the sender – it’s from Kyuhyun: “Then when you’re back to dorm? Come home quickly~” I was wondered why he suddenly sent those messages. I opened our chat and realized, I told him that my album would be released soon and about the upcoming comeback activities. He knows, when I have activities schedule, I definitely return to dorm for the ease of mobility rather than going from my parents’ home in Incheon. I smiled upon reading our conversation and replied to him: “Next week I’ll be there. See you soon, Kyukyu~” After I pressed send button, I typed again: “But I don’t wanna see you’re having party at dorm too much while I’m there, or else… >:( ”

But one thing I could feel relieved: there’s Kyuhyun who’ll be waiting for me there and support me (especially) thorughout my comeback activities. I’m so blessed and fortunate to have him around~

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter