Year 2010 || 1.1

How can this be?
In Hyunwoo's House

Hoseok is currently sitting on the edge of his so-called best friend's bed, sweats slowly introducing themselves on his forehead, he wanted so desperately to avoid this very moment but he didn't expect Hyunwoo took notice of his actions, 'maybe it's too obvious? maybe I was too much? does he know?' such thoughts traveled fast in Hoseok's mind.

I'm gonna punch you if you don't! Hyunwoo's firm but quiet voice woke Hoseok from his trail of thoughts, Hoseok wasn't really paying attention to what Hyunwoo said and the word 'punch' threw him off guard, he snapped out of his thought's and blinked a few times while looking boldly straight into Hyunwoo's eyes, Hyunwoo stayed silent trying to adjust and arrange some words he can tell his friend without making things even more awkward then it is now, when Hyunwoo knew he got his friend's full attention, he tried shifting closer to the lad and he placed a hand on the other's right shoulder, Hoseok tried to act normal ignoring the fact that his pale face was unintentionally turned a light shade of red, while he waited for Hyunwoo to continue talking, he felt his lip tremble uncontrollably so he tried bitting his bottom lip as a method to calm himself.

What happened to us? Hyunwoo asked lowering his head as a sign of defeat, Hoseok felt his heart sink to his gut, he didn't know how to respond, 'should I tell him about my newly discovered affection, how would Hyunwoo handle this? will he be disgusted by me? will I be able to handle the rejection?' negative thoughts rushed into his head as he thought of the worst-case scenarios, Hoseok tried to disregard his thoughts as he took his friend's hand that was placed in his shoulder and held it tightly, Hyunwoo looked up facing his friend properly for the first time since they played Minhyuk's chaotic game, Hoseok looked deeply into Hyunwoo's eyes a small smile forming his face I like someone and I feel weird, sorry if I shocked you but I am trying to act straight, I'm so confused right now I don't know what to do to myself Hoseok said honestly but also trying to not name anyone in specific.

Hyunwoo's face was blank, he didn't know what to say, he felt happy but also kind of disappointed, they were best friends and he told Hoseok everything about his life and Hoseok couldn't share one of the biggest events of his life, yes, Hyunwoo was overacting a bit but he just couldn't shake the sense of betrayal out of his mind.

Being the supportive friend he always has been, he decided to set his feelings aside and focus on Hoseok who is now at a loss for words and eyes wandering everywhere in the room except for one person, one person who he can't lie to but also can't tell the truth to, Hoseok tried to relax himself by taking exhaling deeply,  Hyunwoo was about to open his mouth in hopes to comfort his confused friend but Hoseok spoke first and said sorry for making you worry, Hyunwoo 

Hoseok tried to change the topic by any means since he was unfamiliar with the rather serious vibe that they had, they were always so laid back and enjoyed going with the flow, for them to be this serious is something somewhat concerning to Hoseok, the younger decided to just go along with Hoseok's play, he sensed that the older didn't want to give him much information about the person he is currently secretly admiring, I just wanna tell you that if you ever wanted to a wingman or whatever, you know that I am always here for you Hyunwoo said softly but his heart felt a sudden sting in his heart but he shrugged it off, thinking it was a late effect of the workout he did 15 minutes before Hoseok came to his house.

While waiting for the others, Hoseok started to talk to Hyunwoo like normal, he felt a little relieved now that he indirectly kinda confessed his feelings without the other knowing, however, Hyunwoo is still very curious about Hoseok's new crush and he will do in his hand to know more about this mystery person...

2 Hours later (6:30 PM)

While Mr. and Mrs. Son drove out of their garage leaving the 2 boys alone, everyone started to came to Hyunwoo's house one by one, each of them carrying a 2 bottles of alcohol, to celebrate their road to adulthood, the boys thought what better way to feel or act like an adult then to drink and party all night, 2 shots became 4, a cup became 2, Hoseok alone finished a bottle of Hennesey and half a bottle of vodka and god knows how much the others even drank, none of them could stand up straight at this moment, it was already getting pretty late outside, so Hyunwoo drunkenly told everyone to just sleep over his house, there were 2 more free rooms in his excluding his own room, so the others can just scatter in one of those rooms.

So, how about we continue the little game that we never finished in Kihuyn's house Minhyuk said while hiccupping between a few sentences, everyone was much more honest so they all screamed a 'why the hell not' the air surrounding the 7 boys was rather dark this time unlike before, since they were drunk to the bone they thought that they could do anything because they'll just forget about everything, and that mindset is not really ideal in this situation since none of them was actually innocent minded, to begin with.

Shall we begin this like last time, hyung? Changkyun said with a faint smirk while looking at Kihyun, everyone gave them a huge reaction and wow'ed like crazy, shoot me with the dare Minhyukie hyung Changkyun said confidently trail 5 kisses down Kihyun's neck  Minhyuk said without holding back, and so Changkyun did and while he did he heard Kihyun letting out a small whimper.

Unable to control his own tiredness Hoseok felt himself drift to dreamland but he didn't want to ruin everyone's fun so he decided to battle his own sleepiness and stay with everyone else, a few moments after Hyunwoo felt someone lean in his shoulder, Hyunwoo glazed over his shoulder to see the sleeping face of Hoseok, Hyunwoo tried to minimize his movements in order to not wake the person up, the others slowly felt tired as well and they decided to end their game quick and escape to the bedrooms.

Hyunwoo carried Hoseok princess style to his bed and tucked him in, laying beside him Hyunwoo leaned in a little closer to the sleeping lad and creased his hair, he stayed in this for a minute and he was reminded of the conversation they had earlier, curiosity growing he asked the sleeping lad just who is it? who do you like? while Hoseok deep in his sleep just muttered his name 'Hyunwoo'