Yuta/Sicheng

Behind The Curtains, What Do You See?

Nakamoto Yuta- the silent. 

The child of a meaningless experiment, a mother who didn't want him and a father who refused to claim him. Raised in a rundown house he could never call home, in the lowest end of a town that hated him, he never spoke a word his whole life. And so he became known simply as 'the silent.' The quiet boy no one wanted.

At age fifteen, his mother took him by the shoulders, shook him and announced that he was growing up and had better find a way to get the family some damn money. So he tried his best. No job would take him. 

No one knew just what Sir Xiao (the director's name) and his handsome, talented young son Dejun saw in Yuta, but they proved the world wrong when they turned him from a poor, worthless child with no real home to a star loved by hundreds. They couldn't do a show without him. They depended on him. Every fan they had loved The Silent, who spoke with his eyes and actions and performed from his heart. 

And when he was twenty, he knocked over an angel.

 

Dong Sicheng was afraid of people. His father had beaten him and his mother, he had never known. So when he got the chance to be in Sir Xiao & Dejun's show, he was terrified instead of excited. But he accepted, and they taught him hundreds of incredible things he had never heard of.

And when, at age 21, he was crashed into hard and knocked over by a wild-eyed boy with a sharply pointed jaw and an overall stunningly beautiful face, he did the obvious thing anyone would do in that situation. He decided to hate him. 

Especially since he never apologized. He didn't even try.

 

Yuta couldn't stop thinking about the 'angel.' Deep, gentle, a little frightened eyes, full lips and cheeks that look soft and kissable. Yuta had never felt love, but he imagined it felt something like this. 

He finally gained to courage to sign to Dejun 'Who is he?' Dejun replied, 'Dong Sicheng. New performer. Be careful and don't ever touch him.'

Too late for that now. 

'I'll stay away.' It'll be so hard. 

'Good.' Dejun smiled. 'He's sweet once you get close to him. Try it, maybe.' 

Oh, I'll try. Of course I'll try. He's an angel.