Hello, Sunrise

You Could Be Happy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

May 2018, Aqua Resort Club Saipan

 

Nancy’s tired eyes were so close to fully closing shut, as she sleepily made her way back to her room. As she closed the door behind her, she was quite surprised to see Yeonwoo seated on the chair by her hotel room’s window. The slats were opened, and what looked like a tiny yellow fruit was on the table next to her senior.

 

“How did you-“

 

“I stole the extra card key to your room from Hyebin” the vixen mischievously grinned back “So, how was your punishment?”

 

“As good as it could get I guess” the young girl yawned “…are you here to squeeze in some morning time smooshing? Because I swear, I can’t, I’m so beat right now, and we still have a long day later…”

 

Yeonwoo retorted, aghast “Do you seriously think that’s what I snuck in here for?!”

 

Nancy just raised an eyebrow as she shot back a knowing look.

 

The older girl puffed a long breath out as she muttered under her breath “I just wanted to see the sunrise with you, that’s all…”

 

The short haired girl could help but break into a gooey smile at her senior’s sentimentality. She made her way to take a seat on her senior’s lap, and followed it up by giving Yeonwoo’s nose a quick kiss “Okay, unnie. Let’s watch the rest of the sunrise together.”

 

Although the sunrise was over in a flash, the memory of being able to catch its beauty together ensured that it would etched into both of their hearts forever.

 

Yeonwoo gently rubbed her chin on Nancy’s shoulder, enjoying the way the younger girl’s bath robe felt against her face.

 

The younger girl couldn’t help but giggle at the action. She gently pushed her unnie back to stop the motion, and noticed the small odd fruit on the table again from the corner of her eye. She grabbed the strangely shaped produce and asked “What is this, unnie?”

 

“Ahhhhh” Yeonwoo tried to hold back the blush creeping into her face as she rubbed the back of her neck “it’s a star gooseberry.”

 

“Oh. Cool” Nancy studied the bumps on the fruit before returning it on the table “Why’d you bring me one? Is it good?”

 

“I found a couple by the beach yesterday, and I don’t know. I’ve actually never tried one myself, but I wanted to try it with you because…you know what? Never mind”

 

“Come on! Tell me!”

 

“It’s embarrassing!”

 

“Try me.”

 

Yeonwoo snuck a glance at the younger girl on her lap before taking a long deep breath “When I was younger…I played this video game. A part of it was set on a tropical island…just like this one. And on their island, they had this yellow star-shaped fruit” She could feel herself shaking a little bit, and breaking into a cold sweat. “…and the legend in the game was, If two people shared the fruit, their destinies would become intertwined. And they'll remain a part of each other's lives no matter what. This fruit just kind of reminded me of the fruit in the game, except it’s like a really tiny version. But I still wanted to share it with you…”

 

Nancy had suddenly become very still and quiet.

 

“Look, I told you it was stupid. I should probably just go back to my room before Hyebin wakes up-“

 

Yeonwoo was cut off by a passionate kiss from her fiery junior. She tilted her head to give the younger girl better access to . It didn’t take long before their tongues started gently brushing against each other, their teeth biting into the other’s lips. Nanc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter