Doojoon x Dongwoon

Unravel me life a flower
Doojoon was death and Dongwoon would be the calming boy who would say chill like the wind having no care unless for the fact of having to care for his parents and his little brother who liked to dance. In the past if he could remember he was the one that took that golden leaf off that little boy’s hand, and he was the one who lied with him in that library understanding he was the one he loved, if someone would have told him that, he would laugh or curse that person to have a life of making jokes and laugh until he lost his voice. If someone told him that he the one who had a cold face had a warm heart and he was the one who would have the baby with the one he was looking at, if he was the king that was told that, that was his prince, he would have stayed and helped him, but no, he was never ought to have someone who loved him as much as Dongwoon in the past life. Maybe some things are meant to be, Maybe some things are not, and if fate has decided it was high time. They had different lives different aspects now that no one told him, Dongwoon was a bartender and he was the low class family, had no money, but was happy. But only in Doojoon known that was the one he was looking for, he wouldn’t have had to suffer all this time, of being alone for centuries, but finding a way to get out of this mess in the first place. But when time came who could have told him the reaper all this time the one you have looked at changed you and now you should never give him up to anyone ever again. But there is no reason to state, Unless we define our love in words and how we feel when we display, In our life. Their life was beautiful but strange.