Noir: Donner des sédatifs~ I don’t dissapoint

Unravel me life a flower
Let’s get on with it You make my mind Boy you know what’s right Split into two You just make my mind Like I drink Vodka And it always feels right Your tune is just so right And you don’t dissapoint Boy you know my mind. Everyday I walk around Like I am sane But inside I am insane but it got no way to tell me how I feel when I think I am going crazy. Cause your the break to a break when I need it Your a need not a must have And your oh~ Like you said before Boy oh Boy I start humming when you start Nananananana Cause you make my fingers follow the way I tuned you making you sound so right. Like I said before I need you more I need to have a lot of you Even if something bad happening I just can’t think about Cause your like a flower That bloom into a bud like. donner des sédatifs Cause your always in my mind You make me do bad things But it feels good all the time boy donner des sédatifs Cause your in my blood Drip Drip Drip Drop You make me feel the calm before the storm. You are just so soft But sometimes you are loud But you just sound so good for tonight. No this song ain't for someone It’s just a song that I thought about Cause the melody you make is good time. You make all time good time yeah~ Cause you're the one that picks me up But also the one that brings me down You make me think without knowing And you always crash me into love like donner des sédatifs Cause your always in my mind You make me do bad things But it feels good all the time boy donner des sédatifs Cause your in my blood Drip Drip Drip Drop You make me feel the calm before the storm. Breakdown~ Donner Des Sedatifs Cause you make me addicted You make me tempted To make you my obsession boy Donner Des Sedatifs But it’s just not right your the Drip Drip Drip Drop The calm before the storm.