Chapter 3

One and Only
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Oh hell no.   NO NO NO NO NO!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nope.

It was a good run, but it has finally come to an end. It was a good month. How many people can say they were a YG trainee for a month? So you won’t actually debut, so what, so what? It didn’t matter because you weren’t going to make it passed today anyway. Its better it ends here before it goes any further; making you more invested in it.  There is no way you are going to perform his own song in front of him.

Why the bloody hell was Hanbin even here right now? Surely Ikon has some music show or radio show or stadium or something to be at. Surely they have busy lives with the amount of comebacks they’ve had. Artists do not show up to reviews! Ikon does not show up to reviews! Kim Hanbin does not show up to reviews!!! Breathe, you tell yourself to breathe. But how are you supposed to breathe in a situation like this. You would have run away, if your legs weren’t frozen in place. He is still looking at you and you want to look away. Look away! You need to look away now! But you can’t because he’s too focused on you. His gaze is intense and you can’t help but stare back. Wow he’s even more beautiful now that you’re closer to him. Snap out of it woman!

The girls around you start to scatter which brings you back to your senses and you finally move again. His attention goes back down to his pages. Is he seriously here to assess your performance? Did YG run out of employees? Can YG stop overworking him! Apart from it putting you in the most awkwardly stressful situation; it also upsets you that they are making him use up his spare time like this. He barely has a life of his own already. He must want to be anywhere else but here.

Regardless, you start freaking out. You need to devise a plan to get yourself out of here. Either that or you have to choose another song to sing. Unfortunately your mind is completely blank. You literally can’t think of another song right now. The only song that exists to you is Love Scenario. You want to scream in frustration. Your mind suddenly drifts to how he could make you scre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter