Chapter 2

One and Only
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Before you know it, a month has passed. It feels like you’ve been living at the YG training center more than your own house. Since you had no dance background at all, that has been the most difficult for you to get the hang of. You’ve sweated more in a month than you have in your entire life. Your first monthly review is coming up and you couldn’t possibly be any more nervous. Everyone is nervous. It’s all any of you can focus on. You have grown much closer to all of the girls and already feel like you won’t be able to say goodbye to any of them.

You didn’t need to prepare much for the first review. You basically just had to perform a song of your choice. Even though you were a rapper, they wanted you to choose a song with both vocals and rap; to see where you stood on both. The moment you got the assignment, there was only one song that stuck with you; Ikon’s Love Scenario. Ever since that first day that you saw Hanbin at the YG building, you couldn’t get him out of your mind. And you wanted to pay homage to him in some way; even if he had no idea about it. Love Scenario had been the song of the year in your heart, regardless of whether it won that award or not.

You spent countless hours arguing with people over it. Most of them were too stubborn to admit it, so you stopped wasting your breath. You realized after a while that you weren’t upset when people didn’t like the song; you were more upset at the fact that they didn’t appreciate the raw talent that went into making it. You know the trainee who helped Hanbin produce it. Well you don’t really know him. You’ve seen him around the training center and cafeteria. Since you aren’t allowed to speak to him, you couldn’t exactly let him know how much you respect his work. Just because the rules said the girls couldn’t talk to the guys didn’t mean it was going to stop them from checking them out. Almost all the girls had their eye on a male trainee.

You found some of them attractive as well, but somehow every time you saw another boy; you were immediately taken back to the memory of the one who bowed to you on your first day. That was just the kind of boy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter