The Yacht Trip

Collide
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I wasn’t drunk last night but why do I feel like I have a hangover or something,” Xiumin said as he drank his cup of coffee.

The guys decided to try the local breakfast joint near Sehun’s house. For some reason, most of them looked a bit worn out even if they didn’t get drunk in the Beach Club Party.

“I know…” Kai agreed as he groaned. “Maybe it’s the lack of sleep. We went home so late.”

“Well, I didn’t expect the party to extend for another hour or so,” Sehun said as he ate his breakfast. “But we did have fun, right?”

“Yeah.”

Just then, Baekhyun entered the diner and sat next to them with a huge smile on his face.

“What are you so happy about?” Sehun asked his brother.

“I talked to dad’s friend Mr. Lee if I could borrow his yacht down at the Gapado Dock so we could circle around the island and he said yes,” Baekhyun announced as he twirled the keys to the yacht in his finger.

“Is that okay with dad and mom?” Sehun asked.

“Yeah he’s cool about it but he told me not to tell mom,” Baekhyun replied.

“That’s great! I’ve never tried it before,” Chanyeol said as he ate his food.

“Me too,” Xiumin added.

“So what time do you plan on going?” Kai asked.

“I’m thinking after lunch maybe around 3 pm. Sunset cruise is way better. Besides it’s too hot to go now. It’s not going to be fun when the sun hits us pretty bad,” Baekhyun answered.

“I’m down with 3 pm but it’s kind of lonely that it’s just us, don’t you think?” Xiumin said to the boys.

“What are you talking about? It’s going to be fun. I did this before with my friends,” Baekhyun said.

“Bro, what Xiumin is trying to say is that it would be nice if we have some ladies with us,” Kai said as he laughed.

“Oh okay. Either I call up some girls I know here or we’ll just invite some random girls we meet,” Baekhyun suggested.

“Nope. That’s not good. I don’t want to be stuck in a yacht with some girls I’m not even interested in getting to know,” Kai said and the other guys agreed.

“I got it figured out,” Sehun said as he smiled. “I’ll invite someone I met at the party last night. Her name is Lisa. She’s from Thailand but studying in YGU, Seoul. She’s cool and she’s also on vacation here with her friends.”

“How are you going to invite that girl and her friends?” Baekhyun asked.

“She told me they’re staying at the Cocoon House.”

“Huh?”

“The Cocoon House is a newly built condominium down by the beach club. I can just ask the receptionist about her. I don’t think it’s going to be difficult to find her there,” Sehun said as he smiled.

“I’ll go with you,” Chanyeol suddenly said to him.

“Sure.”

“Do you think your friend Lisa knows a girl named Rose? She’s from YGU too,” Chanyeol asked.

“Not sure. You met a girl named Rose last night?” Sehun told him.

“Yes.”

“Then why didn’t you ask her number or something,” Xiumin asked Chanyeol.

“I don’t know. I enjoyed talking about music with her and we even played a bit. I guess the thought of asking her number was lost to me last night,” Chanyeol admitted.

Xiumin shook his head and laughed.

“You met a girl and you just let her go without asking for her phone number? Very nice, Chanyeol,” Xiumin said as he laughed.

“What?! I’m not sure if she wanted me to,” Chanyeol defended.

“Well you’ll never know now since you didn’t ask her,” Baekhyun said as he took a bite of food on Sehun’s plate.

The boys continued eating their breakfast. On the other hand, Suho was quietly eating his food. Baekhyun noticed it so he looked at him with curious expression.

“Why are you so quiet today, Suho?”

“What?”

“I said, why are you so quiet?” Baekhyun repeated.

“Oh, um…I’m just not in the mood to talk in the morning,” Suho said as he sipped his coffee.

“You’ve been like since we got home last night,” Xiumin told him.

“I’m fine. I just don’t feel like talking, that’s all.”

“Don’t tell me you’re still thinking about your stranger girl,” Baekhyun said as the other boys looked at Suho curiously.

“Stranger girl?” Kai said as he stopped eating.

“Yeah. He met someone down at E-Mart and he can’t take his mind off of her,” Baekhyun explained.

“It’s not like that. I didn’t meet her. I saw a beautiful girl. That’s it. I haven’t talked to her. I wanted to but Kai called me. Then when I was at the beach club last night, I saw her again,” Suho said.

“She was there?!” Baekhyun asked. “Why the heck didn’t you tell us?”

“And you still didn’t talk to her? Suho, what happened to you? You always seem so confident back in Seoul,” Xiumin added as he smirked.

“It’s not that easy. I wasn’t expecting her to be there too. And besides, I only saw her for a minute or so before she left. And also…” Suho explained to them. “Well…I only saw her near the Ladies Room. It’s kind of weird to talk to her there without looking like I’m a peeping tom creeping outside the women’s restroom. It wasn’t the right time.”

“So that’s why you’re quiet…you didn’t grab the chance while you have it last night,” Xiumin said.

“Not true. I know her name. Her friend shouted it when they were leaving,” Suho said as he looked out of the window. “But that’s all I know.”

The guys smiled as they looked at him. Normally, Suho was known to be confident in approaching girls back in Seoul. In fact, they were usually overly friendly towards him because aside from his good looks, he also came from an affluent family. The boys never had any problems meeting ladies when they were with him. But since they went to E-Mart, Suho had been very quiet, always lost in his thoughts.

“Don’t worry about it, Suho. This is Jeju. It’s not that big. Whoever is that girl, you’ll probably meet her again. We just need to be in places where most people our age will go to,” Baekhyun comforted him. “So I have to go and meet up a friend first. Don’t forget 3 pm at the Gapado Dock. Bring some snacks and drinks. Sehun, if you can find your girl and her friends then cool. I’ll see you later, boys.”

The boys waved at him as Baekhyun left the breakfast joint. The rest of them decided to continue eating and then returned to the Cliff House while Sehun and Chanyeol went back towards the Beach Club to find Lisa, the Thai girl from the Cocoon House.

When they reached the condominium, the 2 boys proceeded to the lobby to ask the receptionist about a Thai female college student staying in one of the Cocoon Houses. But before they even reached the reception area, a girl accidentally collided into Sehun and they both stopped to look at each other.

“Lisa?”

“Sehun! What are you doing here?” Lisa said as she looked around and then held her towel closely to her body.

“Uh, I was…I mean we were looking for you,” Sehun said.

“Me? Why?”

“I want to ask you if you want to join us this afternoon,” Sehun said then he remembered his friend so he introduced her to him. “Oh, by the way, this is my friend Chanyeol. We’re from SMU Seoul.”

“Um, Hi, Chanyeol. It’s nice to meet you,” Lisa said sheepishly.

“It’s nice to meet you too, Lisa,” Chanyeol said as he smiled at her.

“You came all the way here to ask me if I want to join you on…” Lisa asked curiously.

“We’re going on yacht trip this afternoon – at 3 pm in Gapado Dock. My friends thought it would be nice to bring other people with us since we’re very much familiar with each other. And I thought of you. You did say you’re with your friends and you’re all from Seoul so I kind of figured it would be cool to hang out with all of you,” Sehun said as he smiled at her.

“Oh, I see. Lucky you, I just got out from the gym. How are you going to find me if I didn’t bump into you now?” Lisa asked.

“Uh well…I’m hoping that the receptionist can tell us if I describe you to her,” Sehun said unsurely.

Lisa laughed.

“Well, the yacht thing sounds really cool but I can’t decide on my own. I have to ask my friends. Do you want to go up with me so I can introduce you to them?” Lisa asked them.

“Yeah. Sure. That would be great.”

The 3 of them rode the elevator and then walked towards one of the cocoon houses on the top floor. When Lisa rang the bell, Rose opened the door excitedly but to her surprised she instantly noticed Chanyeol with them so she screamed and closed the door. Lisa and the 2 guys looked confused as Lisa tried to ring the bell again. After a few seconds, Rose opened the door with a huge smile on her face.

“Lisa! Hi! Uh, hello Chanyeol,” Rose said as she smiled at him.

Lisa and Sehun looked at each other then looked at Rose and Chanyeol.

“You know each other?” Lisa asked Rose.

“Yes, uh, from last night,” Rose replied to her.

“Oh I get it, she’s the Rose you’re asking me about,” Sehun asked Chanyeol.

“Um, yeah…” Chanyeol said as he cleared his throat.

“You asked about me?” Rose asked him.

“Um, yeah, I did. Sehun told us about Lisa and he said she’s from YGU, Seoul. I remembered you told me that you go there too that’s why I asked him if I could come and join him here,” Chanyeol explained.

“Oh, okay. Well, come on in,” Rose said as she opened the door widely.

When the 3 entered the room, Jennie and Jisoo stopped what they were doing and looked at the 2 guys.

“Who are they?” Jennie asked curiously as she smiled at her 2 friends.

“Jennie, Jisoo, this is Sehun and Chanyeol. Rose and I met them last night at the Beach Club,” Lisa said.

“It’s nice to meet you, Jennie and Rose,” Sehun said as he offered to shake their hands. The girls accepted. Chanyeol did the same thing.

“So what’s up?” Jennie asked as she looked at her friends and the 2 guys.

“Ah yeah, I’m inviting Lisa as well as you girls if you want to join us yachting in Gapado Dock at 3 pm today. My brother borrowed a yacht from a family friend and we want to circle the island until sunset. If you want to join us, you’re all very much welcome. I have my older brother and 3 other guy friends with us waiting. We’re all from SMU, Seoul. I figured it would be nice to know new people while we’re on vacation that’s why I looked for Lisa,” Sehun babbled as Chanyeol laughed at his friend attempt to explain everything.

The girls smiled too.

“That sounds cool,” Jennie said as she looked at the girls. Lisa nodded excitedly as well as Rose. “Jisoo, are okay with that?”

“Yes. I’ve never been to a yacht before. It would be nice to try and experience that here,” Jisoo said as she smiled at her friends.

“Then that’s settle,” Lisa said cheerfully as she faced Sehun. “We’re joining you, guys.”

“Great!” Chanyeol said as he looked Rose.

“Yeah, that’s great!” Sehun echoed. “Um, so I’ll see you girls at Gapado Dock by 3 pm. You don’t need to bring anything. My friends and I will just bring snacks and drinks. We’ll be back safely in the dock before dinner time. We have to go now. We need to prepare everything first.”

“Okay. We’ll be there,” Lisa said as she smiled and ushered the guys out of the room. “Thanks, Sehun. I’ll see you later. It’s nice to meet you, Chanyeol.”

When the boys left the room, Lisa ran to her friends excitedly.

“We’re going on a day cruise, girls!”

“I want to take a picture of the sun setting as we cruise,” Rose said as she smiled. “I should bring my camera and my drawing book. It’s going to be beautiful sight later.”

“You didn’t tell us that you 2 met some cute guys last night,” Jennie said to her friends.

“It was an accident that I met Sehun. You all remember I was all wet last night. He was the one who accidentally bumped into me in the beach. He apologized and helped me. I kin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter