Cheatsheet

Pied-à-terre. a boarding house slice of life apply fic. apply open
do not change the size 500*240

pied-a-terre: a slice of life apply fic

the Plot

Pied-a-terre is a newly opened boarding house in the city and it is where the story will take place. The story will revolve around eight young adults who each have their own struggles and dreams. We will follow their journey as they discover friendship, love and dreams amidst a disaster called life.

Basic

The age range is from 21-26 years old (birthyear: 1993-1998). Please make the age appropriate for their background and career. We prefer having full Korean characters but we are willing to accept characters of other ethnicity as long as it makes sense and it makes your character interesting. Faceclaims can be anyone, as long as they fit your character. Do provide a link for their gallery if they're difficult to find (if they're ulzzangs or models). In the appearance section, please tell us their style/fashion and what they usually wear inside the house and in their work.

personality and background

A unique personality would be really appreciated. Since there are eight main characters in the story, it would be interesting to see how their personalities fit with each other. Your character must be round and it should be described well in the personality section. It doesn't have to be long as long as we can picture their personality and we can distinguish them from the rest. The background must fit the chosen plotline as well as their personality. Do include in this section why they chose their career and how they ended up to be the people they are at the present. Drama is totally accepted but please keep it within the bounds of slice of life genre (no mafia or gangsters and such - it's a little farfetched for this story so um).

relationships

Include family, friends, enemies or anyone that has an impact in your character. There's no need to include the far relatives who doesn't even talk to your character since they won't appear in the story.  Idol siblings/friends/relatives are not allowed. We don't have a love interest section because it's tiring (8 chosen characters with 8 love interests -- now, that sounds really tiring). However, if there will be sparks between two chosen applicants, we'll make the sail ship. Since the story is not all about love and such, it's possible that not every character will end up with someone. If you have any preferences, do include it somewhere in your application.

Extra/Notes

These faceclaims are taken: Sonamoo's Nahyun and UP10TION's Sunyoul
The deadline is yet to be announced but we're already accepting applications. Leave a comment below if you have any questions about the story or about the application.

source code : turn in : example