"Bambam"

Say Then Stay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hey, I'm back here too ^^

ஐ〰ฺ・:*:・✿ฺ ஐ〰・:*:・・:*:・✿ฺ ஐ〰・:*:・・:*:・✿ฺ ஐ〰・:*:・

 

"I love you, Bambam." W-what did he just say? "And I hope that explanation is good enough to clear everything out."

It pretty much felt like his brain stopped functioning the moment those words slipped from Yugyeom's mouth. He... he loves me? His mind starts to get clouded by buts and hows and whys. But he can't get anything out. Yugyeom has this relieved look in his face like what he has said has been too much of a burden to him already and saying it out loud just allowed him to breathe. Yugyeom looks relieved, contrast to what Bambam is feeling now. , he can't even think straight now.

How? How did this happen? How could Yugyeom love him? 

His mind suddenly made quick flashbacks as to how he could've missed seeing it. Did Yugyeom really did something that will show likewise? Aside from that kiss, did Yugyeom show any signs of being in love with him?

If Yugyeom did... then was he that blind? Whenever he's watching those sappy love stories, he hated that storyline where two people fall in love and one is oblivious about the other's feelings. Like, how could you possibly miss that?

But now.... guess he just did? But, no. It shouldn't be it. If you're in love with someone, shouldn't you openly show it? So scowling at the younger, Bambam talked.

"Well you at showing it."

"Because you never seem like you wanted to see it." And that came with a shrug. "But now. . . . . do you?"

Yugyeom's words and how he asked him made Bambam almost lose it. His eyes blinked rapidly before his hands move to push the guy off of him. And he could only curse hearing his bestfriend's hearty laugh. He finds this amusing, huh? 

"S-stop asking and just do it!" He left and dashed towards his room without looking back.

He slammed the door shut and leaned his back on it. That was so embarrassing! Not only did he stutter, but he's positive that his face is beet red right now. And he knows Yugyeom saw it! God, it's so embarrassing, he just want to rot inside his room. 

He was reminded of his talk with Jinyoung not a week ago. When his hyung tried to help him realize where are his frustrations coming from. "Were you upset because of the kiss? If Yugyeom said something else, or if he did say that he meant what he did, will that still upset you?" And that question did bother him. To which exactly was he upset about? Was it because Yugyeom kissed him, or because Yugyeom didn't explain right after?

And now, now that he finally knows the reason behind that night's incident... is he still upset about it?

Bambam could only groan as he messed with his hair, plopping himself on his bed. He doesn't want to think of anything anymore. His brain might hurt if he continues this. He was about to cover his face with his pillow when he heard a knock on his door. Thinking it was Yugyeom, he pretended to sound annoyed, saying he doesn't want to be bothered. But it was Jackson, saying he'll leave and head to his restaurant. "Don't you have any plans for today? You're just gonna stay here alone?" The chinese asked. He found out that Yugyeom left a bit earlier so he's left alone in their apartment. Bambam just said that he's okay and he'll manage alone. When Jackson left, he starts to wonder where Yugyeom might have gone. After confessing like that, he really left? It's his life anyway, he just thought and decided to spend the rest of the morning on his phone.

 

"I am making dinner!"

It was around 7 in the evening and him and Jackson were seated on the couch when Yugyeom arrived at their apartment, holding out a bag of groceries. The youngest made his way to the kitchen. Him and Jackson just exchanged glances, the chinese has this what's with him kind of look but Bambam just shrugged. Jackson then stood and followed Yugyeom to the kitchen. There is not much division so he could still hear the two talking without turning to look at them.

"What is this? Since when did you take the responsibility of cooking, Yugyeom-ah?" Their hyung asked.

Bambam slowly turned his head and saw Yugyeom putting each grocery he bought out of the bag. "Well, I started taking responsibility earlier this morning and I just can't stop."

"What are you saying? I don't get you." Jackson asked, laughing a bit. "Are you really cooking? Don't you need me to help?"

"Nah. I'm good, hyung. I'm cooking for Bambam."

"How about me?" He heard Jackson whining, pointing at himself.

"Well of course you're included in the serving too, hyung. But I decided to cook because of Bambam." Bambam felt like he was caught red handed when Yugyeom suddenly turned to look at him. "Do you like curry? I'm cooking curry for dinner."

"U-uh... do as you please." He just said, trying to focus back on what he was previously watching. 

"They say that the way to man's heart is through his stomach. Let's see how this curry would help me to get to your heart, then." 

Yugyeom had him choking on nothing. Since when has Yugyeom been this vocal about his feelings? He was still coughing and clearly taken aback when Jackson exclaimed "WHoa!", eyes darting from him to Yugyeom who is focused on preparing the ingredients he'll need for cooking. "Did I miss something here?" Jackson asked.

"Nothing!"
"I told Bambam I love him."

Bambam could only wince when him and Yugyeom answered at the same time. But maybe Jackson only heard Yugyeom's answer that's why the chinese is now on Yugyeom's side, tapping the younger's shoulders saying that he has finally done it right this time. 

"You knew?" is all he could ask.

"Anyone with eyes could tell that, duh? Bambam?" 

Bambam just hissed, pretending to be annoyed when in truth, he just can't believe how oblivious he has been. Jackson knows and apparently the rest of the guys also know. Maybe he should start opening his eyes more. Where was he looking this entire time?

 

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

 

"Can I have this dance?" 

Bambam stared at the hand being offered for him to take. His eyes traveled to meet Yugyeom's smiling ones. "What are you doing?" He almost whispered, minding the presence of their hyungs who were also seated on their table. Mark has excused himself to get some desserts and Jackson and Jinyoung were just talking. 

"Uhm... asking you for a dance?" Yugyeom answered, hand still laid open. Bambam scanned the hall, where the newly engaged couple -Youngjae and Jaebum- were dancing at the center, getting themselves lost in the romantic music being played.

"We never dance together." well, at least not with a romantic song playing in the background, Bambam likes to add. 

"Well then, shouldn't we give it a try now?" The younger asked again, with the same light of hope in his eyes. With a sigh, Bambam put his hand on top of Yugyeom's hand who instantly beamed in a wider and happier smile. Taking his hand, Yugyeom waited for him to stand and led him towards the dancefloor. Bambam just ignored how Jackson cooed at them as they go.

 

It has almost been a week since Yugyeom told him he's in love with him and since then, Yugyeom has been consistent in showing his feelings to him. He needed that. Bambam needed that since he has now concluded how oblivious he could be. He thinks it's a good thing that Yugyeom is now making an effort in making him feel that he is indeed in love with him. Although there are frequen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter