I HAVE ONLY YOU πŸ’™

I HAVE ONLY YOU πŸ’™

After a while, we reached the front gate of the school. There comes a group of people are waiting infront of our car. Why?? Because last year Pha is the winner of school moon competition. It is a competition among each faculty in that school. The one who been picked is known for their looks. Pha was choosen to be the Medical faculty moon and end up being the school moon champion because of his good look. Beam and I are getting fed up with this people cuz they keep screaming about how they loved him, liked him and so on. We just got out of the car and looking cool so we can keep our looks good i guess. There comes the Fairy Angel Gang. They are bunch of guys that thinks they were a girl and yeah, they are screaming to Pha to make them as their wives. They are funny but can be pretty annoying sometimes and they can be quite bothering. We just walked to the class and sit at our normal spot and nobody dares to touched that place. It is not that we don't allowed but they just don't sit there at all. We keep talking and suddenly Pha's phone rang. There is no caller name and just a number. Pha picked up the phone call and thinking who will be calling him. When he picked up, he put on a loud speaker mode so we can hear the conversation and suddenly a girl shouted "he picked up" mutiple times and the girl asked Pha whether he is Pha and Pha answered yes and the sound coming from the phone could make my eardrum break like a glass just dropped. Pha just then ended the called and wondering how they get his number when he did not give to anybody. That just makes Pha wonder all the time. Suddenly, the door at class was open and we saw someone with a black clothes.
..
Thank you for reading and you readers could give me some ideas on what should i do on my next chapter. See you again.. and sorry my grammar mistakes and whats so ever mistake they have in EnglishπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Β