I HAVE ONLY YOU πŸ’™

I HAVE ONLY YOU πŸ’™

Im a guy who studied as a medical student and im not alone. I have my childhood friends with me. Those friends are Pha and Beam. Everyone knows us as the Crazy Doctor Gang because even we are quite playful but we are top students in the school medical ranking. By the way, sorry for my late introduction. Im Kit known as the Cute Guy in my gang because i have a baby face for a boy and i have deep dimples. Yes i have dimples✌. Which makes me looks like a baby sometimes. Im not that short but im the shortest in my gang so thats why i been called a shortie😧. It has been quite a while i have been in school because we have our summer break and i missed to see all those faces which i always sees. To be honest, i wanted more rest cuz this is my last year at this school so we have a lot of assignment to do and it takes a lot of time and work which makes me stress. The next morning, the day the school reopen day. I, Pha and Beam planned to go to school together. We agreed to each other and waited for Pha to pick me up and as for Beam he is already in the car with Pha because he stayed with Pha all night yesterday and was fully wasted at the club and end up staying with Pha. After waiting for about 10 minutes and there comes an Audi arrived infront of me which is Pha. We greet each other informally cuz there is no formal ways to talk to your bestfriend isn't it. I entered the car and there goes Beam calling me names such as Ai'Kitty. Thanks to my patience i only allowed only 3 person to called me that which is Pha, Beam and my big brother. After a while, we reached the front gate of the school.

......

Thank you for reading and i would like to say sorry for my english mistakes.. i hope you enjoyed while reading this. I will keep update to you guys always about a new chapter okk😚 ... @elisaazani02