Comfort

IZ*ONE Moments

(OTP Challenge: Day 2 - Cuddling somewhere)

Starring: Hyewon, Eunbi

References from Izone Chu Episode 2 and Amigo TV Episode 1.

-------------

 

Eunbi said in Amigo TV, the favorite skinship she liked is leaning. 

 

 


Obviously she initiates skinship often; touching, side hugging, caressing chins etc. Yet deep in her mind she enjoyed being the passive to receive more.

Thats why she had a specific soft spot for Hyewon - the well-known skinship master. The younger is often quiet and inactive when all members are having schedules, but the little gestures she acted has been a great comfort for the leader.

 

 

 

 

A long day with hectic schedule has ended, Kwon Eunbi pulled her exhausted body into the dormitory and bathed.

Body still radiating with heat of bath water, she wiped dry her hair and lied on the bed, finding her very own piglet stuffed toy.

The Piglet always gave her strength when she felt lonely and pressured, especially in these kinds of days. Due to the delayed filming of CF, she has been called to have a meeting with the manager team. Although the responsiblity is not exactly on her, Kwon Eunbi still felt guilty for not managing the time well enough. 

 

 

 

 

 

'Unnie'

Soft voice rang near Eunbi's ear. A pair of arms s to encircle the thin waist of Eunbi.


'Hmmm Hyewon ah?'


Kwon Eunbi absent-mindedly checking messages on her phone and ensuring the schedule of the next day, 'What happened? Can't sleep again?' 


Hyewon snuggled a bit closer to the crook of Eunbi's neck, 'Not exactly. Unnie sighed quite a lot today, I wish to share some of the burden'


'Hyewon ah, it's... nothing, don't worry much' Kwon Eunbi felt even more guilty knowing her worries has been affecting the others, 'I am sorry to make you worry'

'Don't say such thing, unnie' Sleepiness heavily laced the voice of Hyewon as their conversation continued, 'I might not be able to help much, please know that I am all ear'

The younger entwined her fingers with Eunbi's free hand when the leader put down her phone,

'Unnie let's sleep like this tonight, I am too lazy and sleepy to leave tonight'

 

 

 

 

Hyewon is not an ordinary kid.


Or rather, Eunbi often seek comfort from her when the younger being the one to show care in the most unexpected moments.
Leaning into the encircling arms of Hyewon made Eunbi slept in peace - the pressure has been out of her mind.