Morning ritual

IZ*ONE Moments

(OTP Challenge: Day 16 - During their morning ritual)


Starring:
Minju, Eunbi, Yujin (ft. Yena and Yuri)
...Nako, Hitomi and Chaewon mentioned

-----------

Minju would describe herself as a morning person.
As a student she might not be the smartest, but for sure she has never go to school late. Crawling back in bed is comfortable and tempting, but getting prepared for a whole day's schedule is more important.

She did not know this habit could save her from blasting in ears for quite amusing reasons, not until she moved into the dormitory for izone and get paired with Yujin to share a bedroom together.

 

 

 

It was an ordinary morning, heavy footsteps could be heard along the short corridor in the dormitory. A light sleeper like Minju who has already been half awake by nature has noticed it, and jumped up from her bed trying to find out who is the one making such sound. Waited for quite some minutes for no avail, she jumped off from bed and headed to the en suite to freshen up.

 

 

Right after she locked the door and pick up the toothbrush, Minju heard the bedroom door has been banged open - apparently the one coming in was not in a good mood.

 

'Ahn Yujin!' Ah that's their bunny leader, Minju has rarely heard the elder sounded so angry thus she stayed still and continuing her toothbrushng routine while trying to eavedrop on what's happening outside.

'Ahn Yujin! You better wake up now! I have something very serious to ask you'

'... unnie, I am so sleepy...' The soft mumbles from Ahn Yujin sounded so cute and Minju tried her best not to scream.

 

 

'Ahn Yujin, is that you who stole my cream cheese soft bun? Chaewon said she saw you sneaking out last night and sat alone in front of the refrigerator for half an hour... Hyewon has been out with Sakura to PC bang last night, the thief could be no one but you!'

Minju could picture how irritated Eunbi looked - arms crossed over her chests and frowning deeply, the older resembled a real bunny even more when her front teeth showed. The leader rarely got annoyed, but one should never try to take away baked food from her, especially when Eunbi unnie used the same loving stares to look at her precious cream bun like how she usually appreciated Nako's aegyo.

 

 

'ah... about that, I swear I was just too hungry at that time and I could not find the snacks of Minju... If Minju unnie did not hide her snacks so well and Yena unnie did not tell me about the location of your bun I will not do that!'

Minju basically felt her eyes rolled; what nonsense is this Ahn Yujin! It is definitely what drowsiness could do to a person - like really? Blaming her for hiding the snacks and Yena unnie for spoiling where the bun was? That little rascal! Minju sweared if Eunbi unnie did not punish Yujin for that, she herself would definitely tell this to Yena and think of a way to get back to the kid, you are dead now Ahn Yujin.

 

 

'Ahn Yujin this is not a valid argument, you should never steal even when you are hungry! And stop taking Minju's snacks also, thank to you she has mastered her skills in storing her snacks. Now go wash your face, we have schedule today evening and you have not bathed last night, after that we would further talk about this stealing behavior.'

Sensing the conversation was going to an end, Minju quickly rinsed and apply lotion on her face, ready to turn the knob and clear the en suite for her dormmate.

 

 

'Unnie~ I did it for you actually~ You are trying so hard on dieting, so I ate the bun to clear possible temptations that would be obstacles to keep you fit~ Please don't punish me for that pleaseeeeeee'

Now, Minju was pretty sure she did not have to get back to Ahn Yujin after this attempt to escape from responsibility.
Mentioning dieting to Eunbi unnie was strictly prohibited (except you are the precious kids of her aka Hitomi or Nako), even though she might seem all smiley and joking around on live broadcast, Minju shivered a bit remembered how the elder has led Yena to accopmanied her and Nako for a matcha ice cream marathon with her for two consecutive weeks - this cannot sound greater to a matcha lover like Nako and Yujin, but for Yena unnie it was like a nightmare - Minju recalled.

'Very well Yujin ah, thank you for thinking so much for unnie. Now would you quickly freshen yourself and join me in the living room so we could do some activities good for weight losing together? I was soooooo guilty for making such a good kid like you to absorb all the calories for me'

The door closed after that.

 

 

Minju unlocked the en suite door and peaked outside,

'Yujin ah you are dead now, no one could possibly save you from saying that'

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

At noon, Yuri from the other dormitory went to find her 'date but not marry' partner Yena for a promised lunch date.

It surprised her to find out their leader coaching the second youngest member in their group to do plank-to-squat sets.

 

 

 

'They have gone to the gym room for a 10km running exercises in the morning, and now Yujin has been half way to go till the required 40 sets of plank-to-squat... Hopefully we could still see an energetic beagle Yujin after all of these'

Yena quietly commented when Yuri asked her what has happened.