Time leap

January 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been 3 years since Kai and I broke up. Time flew very fast. It feels like everything just happened yesterday. It was still very clear to me how excited I felt during our secret meetings and late night dates. 

 

It was fun. I'm not gonna lie, he was a great guy. I did not regret dating him. Not at all. It just that, our work just makes it hard for us to maintain our relationship. 

 

In those 3 years, even the pandemic did not stopped us from working. We continued to produce songs, a movie, a documentary, a comeback, attending fashion events here and there, and many solo activities. It was very hectic. Sometimes I feel like me and the girls have a long distance relationship because we barely see each other, and in most cases, we only meet during group activities. 

 

I miss one specific person. 

 

I feel like we don't talk that much anymore. Well, during those 3 years, I pretty much flew across the globe. When I got the chance to take a break from work, this unnie got busy filming her own drama. 

 

It was frustrating for me. It feels like the world is keeping me away from Jisoo. Every single time. Sometimes I wish I was Dalgom.

 

I am thankful that today, we are back to what we were like 3 years ago. Thanks to our comeback, the dorm is complete once again. 

 

Jennie came out of her room with a huge smile on her face. She saw Lisa who looked like she just woke up, walking towards her direction. 

 

" Good morning, unnie " Lisa greeted with a yawn. She then looked behind her to check if the girl who was still half awake was still following her. 

 

" Her head hurts" Lisa explained as she pointed at the person begind her. " This unnie drank a lot of Soju last night. Gonna  find some hangover medicine for her"

 

There was Jisoo, trailing behind the Thai member, holding onto the hem of Lisa's sweater like a lost child. 

 

Was Jisoo always this clingy to Lisa? And wait, what? drank a lot of soju? 

 

Jennie remembered that they threw a little celebration last night for being able to see each other once again after a long time of doing solo projects. 

 

They did drink some and partied in their dorm. As someone who just came back from abroad, Jennie was the first one to call the night. Knowing Jisoo. The unnie that she knew would never drink to the point of having a hangover the next morning. 

 

Jennie shrugged off her thoughts and decided to just ask the older girl later. 

 

________________________________________________________

 


Jisoo slept all day. 

 

Jennie was not able to talk to the other girl. She was able to catch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter