☙ SIX ☙ ⓡ

Unexpected [Under Construction]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was eating my breakfast and I must’ve looked terrible. I couldn’t get a good sleep last night. Each time I closed my eyes I could hear Mark in my head, feel his skin under my fingers, I couldn’t get rid of that. I wanted to just simply forget about everything but it kept on coming back to me.

I played with my cereals in the bowl, spinning the spoon around as my mind wondered over one and the same thing. He said he’ll do that again. He said he’ll go out and will find someone to sleep with yet he was dreaming about me? Why me? Was it just my ears playing with me or was it just Mark’s mind playing with him? Or was it something else, something that I didn’t know I desired deep within myself. I’ll make you feel good, he said. Are you jealous? Was I? Was I jealous of random guy Mark wanted to sleep with? Impossible! Why would I be jealous of someone like that man? Never ever in my life.

I didn’t even realize someone was in the kitchen as well till another bowl of cereals landed on the table in front of me. I looked up, my gaze meeting with Mark’s just for a split of second before he averted his eyes.

“Thank you,” I sat straight looking like a surprised meerkat. Did he just thank me? “I can’t remember everything but I know you brought me here and apparently also changed so thank you. But don’t think too much of it,” was he embarrassed? Also, he didn’t talk to me with his usual sarcasm.

“You’re welcome I guess,” I reply, looking back into my cereals practically just to pretend I’m actually eating them. From the comfort point of view Mark, this close to me was no good. I could hear moans in my head just by registering his finger fidgeting with a spoon.

I stood up and with a bit of concentration that left inside me, I went to place my unfinished bowl of cereals into the sink, turning around ready to leave. But it wouldn’t be Mark if he won’t give me a heart attack, would he? He was turned to me, looking like a child that’s asking for forgiveness.

“I did something yesterday, didn’t I?” he looked really damn beautiful from the higher perspective. This is the longest time we didn’t argue tho.

“Nothing you need to know about since it was me who brought you back home,” I tried to cover it up somehow since it was better than where we were heading at the moment.

“Oh God. Is it that bad?”

“Yes, pretty much, I don’t want to talk about it,” I turned my back to him walking away but he had to stop me by pulling at my shirt.

“What did I do to you? I mean… We didn’t,” he gulped looking away, “you know.”

“Oh God no, not till I’m sober and sane and I am at least one from each. We did not do that,” I pushed his hand away from my shirt, not giving him another glance. “Please, don’t drink too much again, you’re really unreasonable in that state. And your mother was really worried about you. Finish your breakfast, I’m going to my room,” and that’s how I left.

I was prepared to do anything to stop this ual attraction I had towards other. I didn’t mind the gender or anything but in our current situation being attracted towards Mark was the same as being attracted to the devil by himself. And Mark’s attitude this morning, argh, I’d rather deal with pretty brat full of sarcasm then this puppy like a male that showed in front of me. If he’ll keep on having his bratty attitude I’d be able to resist to the urge of kissing daylight out of him but like this, only a small provocation would make me do something I’d regret the rest of my life.

I ruffled my hair with a growl. This was getting more and more impossible. I heard a knock on my door. I hope it’s butler with some good news like that father wants me to come to the company or something similar.

But when I opened the door Mark was there. I couldn’t stop the sigh leaving my lips. “What is it?”

“I wanna know what happened yesterday,” he had his arms found, leaving against a door frame with the clothes I put on him when we came. Why I didn’t see it sooner? Oh, yeah, I couldn’t look at him properly.

“I told you, you don’t. Please, leave me alone,” I wanted to push the door close but he pushed them opened again.

“You really hate me, huh? And I bet yesterday I did something that made you hate me even more,” oh got not here again. It was like a bar toilet scene was in front of my eyes again.

“Don’t be bizarre,” my eyes shifted to his lips then back to his face. It would be so easy to just pull him in the room and slam against the wall. I cannot do that. Never.

“I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter