☙ FIVE ☙ ⓡ

Unexpected [Under Construction]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

My upcoming days were pretty busy. As father promised I was able to have a tour around the company and see how it works. Yes, I could hear employees gossiping either about my good looks or about me taking over the company. I tried to not pay them any attention. However, it wasn't easy to pretend not hearing them and not to be affected by everyone talking to me with respect for the next CEO. Of course, I found a few articles about me preparing for the post of next boss since paparazzi really were everywhere, just like miss Kwon predicted.

 

Comparing it to the situation at my new home, me and Mark were tiptoeing around each other pretending the other one didn't exist. Yet each time he walked around with his hair wet the smell of fresh fruit followed him and my head and eyes just couldn't keep themselves away from doing the same. Moments, when he struggled to do something I wanted to help him so bad but even being close without necessary touching him was getting harder and harder. Once he was wearing really tight tights and I had to leave the room because damn how a male's can look that good in something like that?

 

Slowly, I went crazy. I was scrolling through the pictures I had on my camera, looking at those I took secretly. During this time I found out Mark was an artist, more specifically painter. I saw him doing other stuff as well but mostly painting the canvas. There was one photo I was really proud of. Mark was sitting on a chair, one leg bent on the chair as his hand rested on it. The canvas in front of him was barely touched yet it seemed he was deeply thinking about something. It was sunset at that time, filling room in warm colours. I caught the moment when the tip of the brush touched the canvas and Mark tilted his head and showed a half smile. At that moment he looked like some almighty that came onto the earth just to paint one canvas with what his heart desired to. He looked... Gorgeous. Mesmerizing. Completely hypnotising.

 

These secret photos. In the park, the room, in the kitchen, somewhere outside if I met him... If he knew- I'd rather leave soon then let him know. This was the small secret I was hiding from him. If Mark would be able to find out about these, my life would be pretty much ruined at the spot, not mentioning how hurt my ego would be. This secret liking of mine should be kept as a secret, nothing more.

 

I put my camera back into it's the bag and got dressed. I was planning to do to some night city shooting while I have the time, plus I wasn't feeling sleepy yet.

 

As I walked out of my room I met Mark's mother. She was sitting at the sofa in the living room, looking into her phone with a bit of uneasy expression on her face. I didn't care what was she worried about. I really did not. Yet... No. I have my own plans.

 

"I'm heading out," I said and she turned to me.

 

"Jinyoung-ah, can I ask you something?" ah this woman.

 

"Hmm?" I turned to her.

 

"If you'll happen to see Mark outside, please, bring him home. I'm worried he'll get into something bad. I'm not blind, I can see you didn't like each other but I'm still a mother to him and I'm worried. Can you do that for me, please?" she must be desperate to ask me to bring him back. I guess she doesn't want to get father involved.

 

I just gave her a quick nod and left. There's a possibility I won't find him so it's fine I guess. I'll just do what I usually do, just take pictures of night city and this one was pulsating with an energy of youth.

 

I walked down the streets, looking around fascinated how can one city differ from day to night. Neon eye-catchers stood to their name well, making me take several pictures of them as well as of some bars that we're opened calling for people like an apple of Eden. I took a picture of people standing in front of the bar, chatting, making out, some even arguing. I just shook my head and continue my path.

 

After some time I had to stop counting the number of bars I went around as there were many. Maybe I just went to the wrong part of the city. Or the right one since omg those bars were so flashy and colourful. I was taking pictures like a mad man but that was me, I was in my relaxation mode. But eventually, everything ends right?

 

My shooting ended once my eyes spotted Mark. And I hoped I won't see him tonight. I guess I'm not that lucky after all. I looked more closely and to my utter shock, I found him talking- no, flirting with another man. It had to be flirtin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter