☙ THREE ☙ ⓡ

Unexpected [Under Construction]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"'m your son," he looked at me and kept looking. Staring. What's going on? Why do I feel so nervous.

 

"Park Jinyoung is in London with his mother who won't let me even see his face. And she has full right to that. So I'll ask again. Who are you," he sat straight looking at me.

 

I sighed and scratched back of my head taking out the envelope with photos. "I know it's hard to believe it. I couldn't as well, trust me." I gave him a photos to look at along with my passport. "But I overheard your phone call few days ago and then found this photos... And argued with mum-"

 

"You argued with Jeongja?!" he looked surprised at me.

 

"Oh so... You believe me?" I must've look like a lost puppy.

 

"I... I don't know. Truth is I expected her to react like she did but you really were unexpected. How long will you stay? And where?" 

 

"Oh I... Don't know yet," small laugh left my lips. "I couldn't -" 

 

"Mister Park," that was miss Kwon in Interom. "You have a call from Madam Im." 

 

Holy crap! 

 

Mum!!! 

 

We, Mr. Park and I, looked at each other but there wasn't a way me or him would escape from her madness.

 

"Link us," he answered and I hugged myself. This is going to be terrifying.

 

Call went out loud. When we heard mum, we both almost jumped away from phone. *"Woojin! Where's my son?! Send him back! I bet you contacted him directly you hideous snake! You are not allowed to be in contact woth him!"* You don't want to make my mum mad.

 

"Jeongja, he's fine and I didn't contacted him. I swear. You know I respect your decisions."

 

*"How can I trust you?"*

 

I guess I should get involved in this short conversation. "Mum, I'm here. Please, calm down, I went away out of my own decision. No one called me. Plus, no one knew I'd ever come so... Please calm down." I tried my best.

 

*"You, Jinyoung, when you'll come back you're dead meat!"* Auch that hurts. But it's not like I didn't expect her to do so. I knew she'll be scolding me for really long time.

 

"Jeongja, I'll make sure he'll be fine, I promise."

 

*"I'd love to trust you but you know that it's difficult for me, right?"* guess mum is not gonna give up.

 

"Yes I'm aware of that. But I'm sure we can come to some kind of compromise. He came here on his own and he's old enough to make his own decisions so will it be alright to at least support him financially so he can have a nice trip here? I won't push him into anything, I promise, I'll leave his time here just for him."

 

For a while, there was a silence on other side but after that, *"Fine. But whatever happens he has to call to me plus he has an exam period coming at school so I want him be back till then."* That was actually true.

 

"Okay, I'll send him back till that time," I looked at my father and I felt overjoyed. It's still a weird thing to take this man as my father since I wss still thinking about him just as some uncle but the joy of being on vacation was much better.

 

*"Fine than. Jinyoung, you have to call me at least once a day. And you, Woojin, you better not lie to me or you're dead meat too!"* and she hanged up.

 

"You're mother is a scary womam," he commented and I had to laugh.

 

"She's scary only when she's worried or really mad. But she is really kind," I smiled and he did the same.

 

"Now, I still have some work to take care of." He stood up and patted me on the shoulder. "Miss Kwon will call a driver who'll take you home. We will inform the servants about your arrival and they'll prepare a guest room for you. You must know that we didn't expect you to be here but I'm happy I can finally see you." He gave me a warm smile and then unexpectedly squeezed me in a hug. "Please feel like at home."

 

He walked me outside to miss Kwon and gave her an orders. For next at least two weeks I'll be living at my father's appartement. And as miss Kwon said, it should be the big one. 

 

I was about to leave with all my belonging when I turned to my father again. "Mister Park, can I have round trip around the company?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter