☙ FOUR ☙ ⓡ

Unexpected [Under Construction]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Nice to meet you *brother*."

 

"What do you mean by brother? I don't have any brother! I'm my mother's only son..." I was eyeing him for a while but then just went around him heading to the guest room. 

 

"Who said we have the same mother?" I opened the door to the room. "I'll stay here for a while to get used to me," I smirked at him and I could see how it's boiling inside him.

 

"I won't! Ever!" and he turned around and went somewhere fuming. I entered my room and closed the door behind me. 

 

Yes, playing cool and all bad boy here. Why him? Why has he by so pretty? Like... He's a GUY for god sake why is he so cute? We were same heigh tho but he was thinner than me and had big eyes that will probably try to shot me or something. And he is supposed to be my brother on the top of that! Why so sudden attraction?

 

I sat onto the bed and put my head into my hands. He most definitely hates me. And he doesn't even know me. But I wasn't expecting all the warm welcome, after all, I'm someone that doesn't belong to this family. On paper, yes, but in real life, I'm just some weirdo that pushed himself on mister Park.

 

I looked into my camera again. Mark, was his name. That's not really Korean tho. And he can actually pull out such a big cheerful smile that makes him even prettier if it was possible. But so far, no matter how pretty he is, he is an . No sweet words. Just simple . Even if I was just a servant, he shouldn't talk to people like that. That was just so rude of him!

 

When it was time for dinner I got attacked. Like, literally when I went to the dining room I got attacked by a woman that was around my mum's age probably but being all cheerful and happy made her a few years younger. By attacked I mean that she came to me with weird oh-my-ghaaaad sound and literally hugged the life out of me. By the facts I knew, it was supposed to be Marks mother. Was it even possible for a child and mother be so different? She looked kind and happy to see me, somehow, but he would gladly withdraw me from this world.

 

"I never thought I'll meet you! You're so big! Oh my god! And so handsome! Markie Markie! Isn't he so handsome?" she was squeaking so loudly my ear could burst. I turned my attention to another visitor in the dining room, my stepbrother. 

 

I would greet him but the sharp glare he was shooting at me made me glare at him with just the same intensity. Even tho we didn't say anything it was more than clear that he has a hard time accepting me here. Actually, I didn't know what could be possibly harder, he accepting me or accepting the fact that he has a brother. I guess the hardest thing for me was accepting that this male was my brother. Understand me, I was mesmerised by him. I think I'm not a really clever person to admit such a thing but even when we were glaring at each other I felt attracted to him.

 

To distract my mind from him I looked back at his beaming mother. She was so excited she didn't even register her son's killing stare. But I could see as he sat down and played with his phone.

 

"Let's have dinner, okay? You must be hungry! Did you ever eat Korean dishes? I hope not many. Woojin told me you're living in England so I guess you didn't have much."

 

"Mum cooks some Korean food from time to time, but not really. She's busy at work most of the time so we go to the restaurant or we order something."

 

"Oh honey that's so sad!" my god this woman will eat my brain. How can she be so loud! And so overly sweet in a kinda disgusting way. She was completely different from my mum. I had to shook my head to get rid of her voice at least

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter