chapter two

nuisance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

chapter two

"Calling the attention of Kim Jisoo, please proceed to Miss Park's office right now."

Jisoo came to a sudden halt from answering a crossword puzzle from the school's newspaper as she heard her name blast from the speakers.

Nayeon, who sat just beside her elbowed her whispering, "I may or may not have convinced Miss Park that you attended prom the other night."

"This doesn't sound good. Please pray for my soul," Jisoo nervously said, standing up from her seat and slowly went outside.

She slightly lowered her head, not wanting anyone to see her at this moment, but people seemed to be so familiar with Jisoo's appearance that a bunch of whispers from left and right were heard. She quicked her pace, not wanting to hear any of their comments.

"Jisoo, I thought you had no plans of showing up," Miss Park commented, tapping her fingers on her table, her legs crossed.

Jisoo was silent, Miss Park motioned her to sit down. Nakamoto Yuta sat across her.

Oh haven't I mentioned they're schoolmates? Guess I haven't.

"Nakamoto here told me you weren't here the other night," Miss Park said, now clasping her hands together.

Jisoo bit the bottom of her lip.

"He wasn't even here as well," Jisoo explained, lowering her head, unable to maintain eye contact.

"I'm pretty sure I saw him, Kim."

"You probably saw Hansol, I'm pretty sure I saw him there at Comic Con."

"Oh so you're telling me that you do admit that you weren't here?" Miss Park questioned her, which caught her off guard.

There was no escape, she couldn't even think of any excuses since she did somehow admit it. She just nodded.

Yuta chuckled, receiving a deathly glare from Jisoo as he did.

"But Miss Park, it's unfair if you only punish me when honestly speaking, he didn't attend prom as well and how sure are you that he did?" Jisoo blurts out, not quite sure why she did.

"Nakamoto's name was on the Log Book."

Jisoo held the hem of her uniform tightly, she felt uneasy. 'How can I possibly convince Miss Park?' she thought.

Just then, she remembered she did took a photo of herself back at Comic Con, and fortunately, Yuta was in the photo, his face was a bit blurry but it's still visible to see that it was indeed Yuta.

"Miss Park," Jisoo called, clutching for her phone from her pocket.

She then showed the photo to Miss Park. "It might not be clear, but I'm pretty sure you can tell it's Nakamoto, Miss Park."

Yuta arched a brow.

Miss Park slowly nodded. "I see."

"Since this photo shows very clear evidence, explanations from the two of yoy are no longer required. Please proceed to the detention room after school. You can no go to your respective classrooms," Miss Park announced, which left the two of them speechless.

"Thanks a lot, Kim," Yuta commented sarcastically as he stomped his way out of Miss Park's office.

"How childish," Jisoo murmured before she slightly bowed and thanked Miss Park before she exits

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter