chapter one

nuisance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

chapter one

", you did what?" Nayeonー who was on the other end of the line exclaimed.

Jisoo heaved a deep sigh before she opened to speak once again, but was then interrupted by the loud music which blared from Nayeon's location.

As Jisoo felt that Nayeon was in a much quite place, she started to explain, "I know it's crazy, but I really really need to go to this event like seriously Nayeon, the famous Tom Hiddleston will be there, and honestly I'd rather ditch prom than miss this once in a lifetime oppurtunity to meet the man of my dreams!"

"You know what happens to students who don't attend prom do you?" Nayeon asked, worry evident on the tone of her voice.

"That's what I'm calling you for dear."

"But how can I possibly do that?"

"Uh, just tell everyone I'm at the restroom or something, tell them I'm having really bad stomach aches and poo-poo problems."

Nayeon scratched the back of her head in frustrationー but was careful enough not to ruin her hair. "How can I possibly do that? That doesn't sound convincing."

"Just do everything you can, I trust you in this, so I really got to go bye, love you Nayeon!"

Before Nayeon could even respond, her friend hung up which left her frustrated and lost.

"Now to get going and- Oh my gosh Tom Hiddleston is here! He's here, I'm dead- no I should stay alive. Oh my gosh he's breathing the same air as I am! He's in South Korea y'all, look at how handsome he is!" Jisoo shouted, catching almost everyone's attention since she practically sounded like a goat with a serious throat problem.

Everyone started running to where their idol was- not everyone, but most of the people there were head over heels for the actor. Jisoo started running with the rest of the crowd, screaming at the top of their lungs, afraid to get the best spots taken.

Fortunately, Jisoo was able to get herself one of the best spots which was directly in front of the stage where Tom stood since she did run ahead of the others. People from behind her started pushing her which irritated her so much to the point that she almost had a sudden outrage. No one would ever want to see that, not even Jisoo herself- she looks like a retarded witch when she gets mad. Everyone was happy to see Tom wearing his famous Loki costume.

As everyone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter