Marriage Is Not The Happy Ending

Go Back Couple

 

Sooyoung stood there in front of the door, arms crossed with her father who only let out a laugh “Stop being so nervous.” he pats her on the hand “I can literally feel you trembling.”

 

She can only give a shaky smile, her eyes were forward and she even does a little jump to calm herself down “I’m not nervous.” she replies “I’m just warming up.”

 

Her father shakes his head at this, his smile still on his face and then he leans towards her face “You’re beautiful my daughter.” and he gives her a kiss on the cheek “I’m happy to be sending you off with someone as kind as Jiwoo.” and Sooyoung gives a genuine smile at her dad’s sweet compliment.

 

They hear an announcement come from the other side of the door and Sooyoung goes back to being jumpy, this was happening. It was finally happening. Her father clears his throat “I guess it’s our cue to go, you’re going to be happy. I just know it.”

 

Sooyoung doesn’t have time to reply as the doors opened and she puts on her regular closed mouth smile, greeting everyone as she walked down the carpet. It was a slow agonizing walk and she felt herself sweating the whole walk through. She smiles at the priest who was going to host their ceremony and her father kisses her one last time before parting away from her.

 

She could hear her heartbeat through her ears as she waited for Jiwoo to make her appearance. Sooyoung makes eye contact with Jinsol, who was seated amongst their guest Jungeun clinging by her side and her best friend gives a thumbs up. Her eyes then shifting to Jiwoo’s mom, who had the proudest smile ever.

 

There’s another announcement made but it doesn’t process through her head because all that matters is that Kim Jiwoo was walking down the aisle with a smile on her face. And Sooyoung couldn’t believe that Jiwoo was about to become Ha Jiwoo instead.

 

Sooyoung promised she would always keep her girlfriend, soon to be wife, of four years happy for the rest of her life.


 

---

 

[One Month Before The Divorce]
[*Note Jiwoo's mom is no longer living at this point]

   
 

“Yerim-ah, don’t.” Jiwoo does a half yell through the bathroom door, their daughter who was two years old kept knocking obviously not wanting to leave her to her two minutes of peace “Mommy is using the restroom.”

 

She was tired, her bags were probably all the way down to her chin and the young mom still wanted to rip her hair out in frustration. Jiwoo still didn’t get much sleep after caring for Yerim every single moment of the day.

 

Jiwoo sighs, her daughter keeps scratching at the door and she decides its best to reach towards the door knob and opens the door for Yerim. The baby slowly walks her way to her mom and Jiwoo picks her up and places her on her lap while she finishes her business.

 

Sooyoung walks in still half asleep before she realizes what’s happening and jumps in surprised “You scared me.” she holds her chest and then she makes a face “Woo, that’s gross.” she steps in to take Yerim out from her lap and holds her close to her chest as she takes their daughter to the living room.

 

Jiwoo rolls her eyes, yelling at her wife “It’s completely normal!” and stretches to close the door.

 

Sooyoung puts Yerim down on the carpet and lays down on the floor next to her, closing her eyes as her own exhaustion hitting her so early in the morning. Jiwoo walks out moments later and decides that this was going to be only time she had to herself, she walks into their shared room and sits in front on her vanity.

 

She lets out another deep sigh as she studied her appearance, her once youthful look to her face gone and was replaced with sunken cheeks and a more mature look going for her. Jiwoo’s head tilts in confusion once something catches her attention and she reaches out a hand to grab the small box that was placed in front of a gift bag.

 

A smile is on her face once she opens the box and she is faced with a designer necklace that was so beautiful that Jiwoo wondered how her wife was able to afford this. “So she does have some common sense still.”

 

Jiwoo’s eyes shift to the calendar that was hung up on the wall, June 2nd being circled in bright pink for their anniversary. She puts the necklace around her neck, liking the way it looked on her and Jiwoo grabs a fistful of her hair to put it up. “She didn’t have to buy me this…” Jiwoo mumbles as she turns her neck side to side before dropping her hair.

 

Sooyoung suddenly walks in, looking for Yerim’s diaper bag and Jiwoo turns to face her with a smile on her face. Showing off the necklace that her wife had bought her. Sooyoung furrows her eyebrows as she looked at Jiwoo’s neck, the sudden realization hitting her “Hey Hey!” she rushes over to her wife “Why did you open this?” Sooyoung grabs the box that was on top of the counter.

 

Jiwoo still has her smile on playing on her lips “Isn’t that for-“

 

Sooyoung is staring at the necklace that was on her neck, silently crying in her head “It’s for doctor Lee’s wedding anniversary. It’s for his wife, why did you open it?”

 

Jiwoo’s smile drops and is replaced with a frown. She unclips the necklace and drops it, Sooyoung quickly picking it up and putting it back in it’s box. The younger then asks “What’s the password to our door?”

 

Sooyoung is placing the necklace in the right spots, her eyes meeting Jiwoo’s and Sooyoung is confused by the sudden question “Why are you asking? You forgot it or something?” It was a silly question to her, how could her wife forget something like that?

 

“What’s the password to our door.” Jiwoo repeats again and if only looks could kill. The girl had her arms crossed, lips tight and eyes that were glaring.

 

Sooyoung is dumbfounded, almost in disbelief that her wife is even asking “Why what’s wrong? It’s 0602.”

 

“And what day is that?” Jiwoo was tapping her foot impatiently as she waited for her wife to get the clue, surely her wife wasn’t this dumb.

 

Sooyoung rolls her eyes “It’s our wedding anniversary, June 2nd.” And Jiwoo throws her a look and it finally hit her “....that is today.” Sooyoung swallows hard.

 

Jiwoo suddenly gets up from the chair, almost knocking it back. Her arms are still crossed and a huff leaves “You really are the worst.” she marches out the room, she shouldn’t have expected much from Sooyoung.

 

-

 

Sooyoung sat in her car, forehead resting against her steering wheel. She lets out a sigh after running around all day for her job.

 

Her phone starts going off again and she lets out a groan but answers it nonetheless “Yes hello this is Sooyoung speaking.” she puts on a professional voice.

 

“Hurry up and deliver the IV fluids.” Her boss says through her phone.

 

Sooyoung nods her head as if he could see her “Okay, I’m already on my way.” They end the call and Sooyoung drives her way to the hospital. She greets the doctors and bows so many times that her back was starting to hurt.

 

She does crazy tasks to make a sale and it was almost pathetic by how many times she’s been running around as if she was chicken with it’s head cut off.

 

Sooyoung ends up getting invited, but isit really an invitation if she’s the one having to serve her clients their alcohol, to a private outing with her boss’s friends. She keeps a tight smile on her face, maybe even humoring them with a laugh as she served the three of them each a shot.

 

“You can have as much as you want. Should I order more?” Sooyoung questions and she even receives a pat on her back from an older man who just laughs at this.

 

“No these are enough.” He says referring to the five bottles already out on the table. He takes another shot before switching the topic, his own knowing smile on his face “Does Mr. Kim…” a hiccup “..still make you look after his mistress?”

 

Sooyoung gives an awkward smile, she was literally doing anything to make a sale even if that meant hiding away another man’s wrong doings “Well, you know.” She waves him off with another painfully awkward laugh.

 

Another man shakes his head at this “Does he think pharmaceutical salesmen are his servants?” as if he had anymore room to talk.

 

Sooyoung sits back into her seat, bottle still in her hands and that same awkward smile. She can’t openly complain, especially in front of the men who were buying her products.

 

“It’s because his wife is very gullible.” Her boss intervened, throwing his own two cents in. “He chases after young nurses in the hospital that his father-in-law gave him.”

 

-

 

Jiwoo is stressed, carrying a crying sick Yerim in her arms. She’s freaking out “Why are you throwing up so much?”

 

She has her phone in her hand trying to get in contact with Sooyoung, her own sobs starting to form as she looked at their sick daughter. “Please answer.”

 

She’s sent to voicemail and Jiwoo starts crying, absolutely losing it after trying to call Sooyoung for the ninth time already. Yerim was so sick that she didn’t know what to do. “Yerim-ah what’s wrong? What will I do with you? Your mom isn’t answering.”

 

Jiwoo looks at her purse before quickly grabbing it, struggling to carry both the bag and her daughter “Mommy is going to try to help you, I love you.” She’s whispering and even tries to call Sooyoung once more as she was heading out the door.

 

“What’s she doing? Why won’t she pick up?”

 

-

 

Sooyoung’s phone goes off as she’s sharing a laugh with the men, she almost didn’t hear it because of the loud music playing in the background.

 

She stands up after politely excusing herself to take the call

 

“Yes Doctor Kim?” Sooyoung says, putting a finger in her left ear so she could block off any extra noise.

 

“My wife caught me cheating, I need you to come down here quick.” He says, voice almost muffled from the other line “You need to help hide her.”

 

Sooyoung makes a face, her shoulders slumping “Right now?” She looks back to the three men who were laughing at a joke that was said by her boss.

 

“Yes right now, hurry up.”

 

Her face scrunches up but says “Okay I’m on my way.”

 

She’s grabbing Doctor Kim’s mistress by her wrist, muttering a “Hurry up, we need to hide you.” Her high heels not helping their situation. They were running through the bar’s hallways, Sooyoung trying to make it out on time.

 

Mr. Kim’s voice in her head telling her to hurry up because his wife might actually kill the girl once she sees her.

 

Once they were out the door, the mistress suddenly stops and gets out of Sooyoung’s grip “What’s wrong with you?” She’s angry “I’m supposed to meet Doctor Kim here.”

 

Sooyoung looks up at the night sky, a deep sigh leaving her lips. She was regretting everything at this very moment. What did she get herself into? “This has literally been such an awful day.” She says to herself.

 

Sooyoung looks at the girl, trying to somewhat explain the situation without giving away too much and attempts to drag her away once more before a voice interrupts her “Hey you!” Her whole body tenses up at the sound of a familiar voice and Sooyoung closes her eyes, they were seriously finished.

 

She turns around to be faced by an angry Mrs. Kim, Doctor Kim’s wife. Sooyoung was almost scared by how intense the woman looked “I finally caught you, you .” She says this with a glare.

 

Mrs. Kim gives no time to react before she lunges forward for the woman behind Sooyoung and the saleswoman panics. Standing in between the two woman probably wasn’t the best choice but that’s all she could think of doing at the moment.

 

Sooyoung grabs onto Mrs. Kim’s hands, begging her “Please calm down.” She says this in a strained voice, begging once more.

 

His wife pushes her aside and Sooyoung stumbles out of the way, almost falling on the floor. She lets out another sigh before turning around to see Mrs. Kim grabbing the hair of the other woman.

 

“How dare you have the nerve to hit on a married man out of all the men here.” She’s pulling on her hair, even hitting the woman on the face.

 

Sooyoung goes back to grab a hold on Mrs. Kim’s shoulders, trying to pull her away from the scene “Please, calm down.” But the married woman does the exact opposite, lunging forward again. “This isn’t the first time I’ve seen a home wrecker like you.”

 

Sooyoung finally gets the two women away from each other, the other woman hiding behind Sooyoung “Let’s talk this out, hmmm..” she tries to convince her.

 

Mrs. Kim then flares at Sooyoung, her eyes ready to kill “Are you my husband’s side kick or something? Why don’t you mind your own business?” Oh how she wish she could, if only she could.

 

Sooyoung doesn’t say anything, stuck in her place and Mrs. Kim takes a step towards her “Move aside.” Sooyoung doesn’t and the wife yells “If you don’t move rig-“ she doesn’t finish her sentence and instead grabs a hold of Sooyoung’s hair.

 

“Mrs. Kim!” If only this woman wasn’t an important clients wife. Sooyoung really must’ve been crazy. “Please Mrs. Kim!”

 

Sooyoung takes a grip of the woman’s wrist, pushing her away slightly but with enough force for her to stumble back and falling on her . “I didn’t do that on purpose.” she starts to shake her hands a lot, worried that she had hurt her.

 

Sooyoung feels a hand on her shoulder, being pulled to face the person and feels a sharp slap on her face “Are you insane? How dare you push her.” She meets eyes with Doctor Kim, who’s eyes were dark.

 

Mrs. Kim looks up at her husband, tears in her eyes “Honey…” she has this beat up puppy look on her her, amazed that her husband was even there.

 

-

 

Jiwoo was sitting at their island in their kitchen, hand on her forehead. She just came back from the hospital after being there for hours, waiting for her daughter to get looked at.

 

It was one o’clock in the morning and her wife still hadn’t called back “Just what is this woman doing?” She mutters to herself.

 

Jiwoo’s eyes then glanced at their unopened mail, it seemed like their bills had came in. Jiwoo hadn’t ever really handled any of their bills, Sooyoung had always did them.

 

She opens up one of the envelopes, rubbing her eyes before reading the title. It was Sooyoung’s credit card statement.

 

She scans through it “What’s this?” the more Jiwoo looked through it, the more confused she was. It was a list of different motels and hotels that her wife had checked into this past month.

 

Her phone then vibrates and she picks it up, she had received a message from Yoojung “Jiwoo, isn’t this your wife ?????”  

 

She opens the chat, another message pulling up following a picture “I think I just saw her, this is Sooyoung right? ? ?” Jiwoo opens the attachment.

 

Sooyoung was holding the arms of another woman, the two getting out of a bar. Jiwoo let’s out a small gasp, not believing her eyes. She didn’t want to believe it.

 

Her legs are shaking and a squeak leaves her lips again, this couldn’t be happening to her. But this had to be the reason why she wasn’t picking up. She slumps in her seat, her chest feeling heavy.

 

Tears start building up in her eyes, a scoff and she stares at the picture once more. It was Sooyoung, it was definitely her wife. This girl in the picture was pretty, so pretty that Jiwoo looks down at herself knowing that she couldn’t even compare to this girl.

 

-

 

Sooyoung and Doctor Kim are sitting at the same bar, Sooyoung looking down at her lap not picking up her head. She was ashamed.

 

Doctor Kim takes a sip from his drink, eyes shifting to her “I told you to hide my girlfriend.” his face turning into anger “Who told you to touch my wife?” he questions, putting his drink down.

 

Sooyoung doesn’t say anything, still not wanting to meet eyes with him. The man then laughs, raising his hand at her “I think slapping you calmed my wife down” he starts to pat her on the face mockingly.

 

“You know that I didn’t want to do that, right?” His hand then on her shoulder, patting that in place of her cheek “I had to do that on purpose. It was just for show.” He slightly shakes her shoulder, trying to show how playful he was being.

 

Doctor Kim leans back into his seat, fixing the tie on his suit “I heard your performance rating at work was good this month. I ordered a lot from you.”

 

Sooyoung finally picks up her head, looking at him and he continues to talk “Don’t blow this up, okay? I’ll buy a lot from you again, bring more to the hospital later. You need to keep up the good performance at work.” And Sooyoung hated that he was right.

 

She needed this job, it was the only job that made enough for Jiwoo to stay home to take care of Yerim. Sooyoung agrees “Of course, Doctor Kim.” She then excuses herself to use the restroom.

 

Sooyoung wants to cry after seeing herself in the mirror. Her bruise on her cheek finally settling into a purple shade. “I seriously want to kill him.”

 

How dare he cheat on his wife with multiple women? She leans her hands on the sink but how dare she help him do it? She needed this sale, it pathetic on how bad she relied on him.

 

Sooyoung gives a deep sigh before going back out there

 

“Are you feeling better?” He asks with a smile and Sooyoung wished she could wipe it off of him.

 

She gives him her own tight smile “Why? Did something happen?” She’s leaning on one side of her leg.

 

He moves his hand around his face “I mean your face.”

 

Sooyoung gives a dry laugh “Oh this?” She makes a joke “I got drunk and fell. I really should stop drinking.” She waves him off, taking her seat next to him.

 

He laughs at this, really liking this “I really like your sense.” Another pat on the shoulder, his laugh only dragging “You’re seriously my favorite.” He drops his arm, patting the side of his pocket, looking for something. “I don’t know how we didn’t meet when we went to the same college.” He looks at her as if he was thinking “Did you say you majored in civil construction?”

 

Sooyoung sits up in her seat “Yes, that’s right.” suddenly a bit prideful.

 

He raises his hand up, calling the bartender over to order another drink “It would’ve been great if we were friends back then.” He leans in slightly “I was kind of a loser back then.” and Sooyoung believes this, he still was.

 

Sooyoung laughs at this, shaking her head “I’m sure we meant at least once.” probably not, she’s sure she would’ve remembered someone as cocky as him.

 

Doctor Kim nods at this and then pulls out a card out of his pocket. He slides it over to Sooyoung “Thank you for letting me use this under your name.” He fixes his shirt “Send me the bill once it comes in, I’ll take care of everything.”

 

-

 

It had to be at least two o’clock in the morning by the time Sooyoung finishes her talk with Doctor Kim. She sat in her car, exhausted from running around all day. She then look at the flowers she had bought Jiwoo earlier that day sitting on the passenger seat of her car.

 

It was starting to rain when she hears her phone going off. She smiles after seeing it was from her wife, Jiwoo always checked up on her for them to go to sleep together.

 

Sooyoung doesn’t even have time to open when her wife is almost half screaming at her “How can you do this to me?!” she could hear the sadness from Jiwoo’s voice.

 

The older ends up giving a sigh, this was not how she was planning on ending this already awful night “I’m not in the mood to fight today.” She leans her head back “I don’t have the energy…”

 

Jiwoo doesn’t listen, her own sobs starting up again “Where were you tonight?”

 

Sooyoung rubs her face with her hands “I was drinking with the clients, I’m tired Jiwoo. Let’s talk about this another time.”

 

Jiwoo is just crying even more. Sooyoung had always pushed away their problems as if it weren’t affecting her “...After I met you, my life…” she could barely even talk “Do you have any idea…. how downhill my life has gone after I met you?”

 

Sooyoung’s stomach sinks after hearing Jiwoo just how sad her wife really sounded through this phone call. Jiwoo was going off but she had it hard too. Why couldn’t Jiwoo understand this too? “Then what about me?” She sits up, her own tears starting to form. She was trying hard to steady her voice.

 

“Do you have any idea what goes on with my work?” Her voice is trembling “I-I get treated..I get treated as if I’m less than a d-dog.” Sooyoung hits the top of her steering wheel “Do you know how much I suffer?” Her voice is rising “Do you have any idea? Huh?”

 

Sooyoung could hear her voice gradually get louder with each word “My life has become a mess after meeting you too!”

 

Jiwoo gives a scoff, her own voice slightly an octave higher “How is it because of me?”

 

Sooyoung’s voice is shaking again and she is trying to calm down her breathing “Then whose fault is it then? Is it mine?” And she was starting to wonder how she hasn’t broken down yet.

 

The line is silent and she could barely hear her wife’s breathing. Jiwoo’s voice is calm and so small that she almost didn’t hear her say “Let’s get a divorce.”

 

Sooyoung almost couldn’t believe her ears and her eyebrows are furrowing. Her lips start to tremble again after being so taken aback “What?”

 

She could hear Jiwoo crying from the other side, they were so painful to hear that Sooyoung finally starts crying herself. Jiwoo’s broken voice breaking their crying “W-We’re too unhappy together, Sooyoungie.” And how could Jiwoo say her nickname like that when she just asked for a divorce “I’m so unhappy that I wish that if I could turn back time then I wouldn’t have met you again.”

 

Sooyoung couldn’t believe her ears, she felt so bad that she wanted to throw up. She hears Jiwoo take a deep breath, steadying her tone “Let’s get a divorce. Let’s stop this right now.” She repeats once more.

 

Sooyoung sat in her car, tears streaming down her face but wanting to be cool about it she replies “Okay let’s do it. Let’s get a divorce.” She says this slowly.

 

There isn’t a reply from Jiwoo and Sooyoung repeats her same statement “Let’s get a divorce.” She pulls her phone away from her ear, ending the call before she throws her phone down.

 

-

 

[The Day Of Their Divorce]

 

The two are walking out of the court house, both of them in professional attire. Jiwoo is holding their divorce papers close to her chest.

 

Sooyoung stops walking, her own papers at her side “You’ve been through a lot because of me.” and Jiwoo stops walking but doesn’t face her ex wife.

 

She then continues to walk after not hearing anything for a while but Sooyoung makes a request “Jiwoo…” she calls out.

 

Jiwoo finally turns around, her head bobbing “What?”

 

Sooyoung looks at the ground for a quick second before flickering back to Jiwoo’s eyes “Let me…..” another small breath “...visit Yerim often.”

 

Jiwoo turns back around “Alright….let’s do that.” She says before walking away completely.

 

Sooyoung walks back to her car, a sigh leaving her lips muttering a “I knew Jiwoo wasn’t that cruel.” She ends up driving to one of her favorite convenient stores that was near her parents house, she used to be a regular there. Sooyoung grabs a quick snack and places it in front of the old woman sitting at the cashier.

 

“It’s been a while.” The old woman says with a smile and Sooyoung agrees, looking through her purse trying to find her hand wallet.

 

“Why did you come back home alone this time?” the old woman laughs before her joke is even made “Did your wife run away back home to her family’s house?”

 

Sooyoung has a small smile on her face, wanting to humor the older woman “Forever?”

 

The old woman laughs at Sooyoung “Goodness..” she fans herself after laughing so much “You’re still as mischievous even when you’ve grown so much since the last time I’ve seen you.”

 

Sooyoung pulls out her cash and gives it to the woman, she holds her snack in the air not wanting a bag “Goodbye.”

 

She gets a message from Jinsol once she leaves out the door ‘Is it over yet?

 

yeah

 

She gets into her car, opening her snack and putting it in her drink holder. She hears her phone go off again and she opens the message ‘want to meet up for drinks ? ?’ Jinsol even adds some beer emojis at the end.

 

Right now ???

 

She immediately sees the bubbles, Jinsol was typing ‘yeah’ Sooyoung puts her seatbelt on, replying back that she was on her way to their favorite bar.

 

Jinsol is sitting down in their favorite spot when she arrives. Her best friend flicking her wrist to catch Sooyoung’s attention, the girl had already ordered bottles for them.

 

“Hey single woman.” It was a bad joke but then again Jinsol was a little slow.

 

Sooyoung sits down, her gaze shifting to a group of women obviously staring at Jinsol in interest. Jinsol crosses her leg over the other “So you really have to pay Jiwoo the alimony? Is it a lot?” She has a teasing smile on her face, it was her odd way of trying to comfort her.

 

Sooyoung rolls her eyes “At least I was actually married for six years.” Sooyoung leans in, her own smile on her face after taking a shot “Tell me Jinsol, how does it feel not settling down even after five years?”

 

Jinsol furrows her eyebrows, taking her own shot not saying anything. Sooyoung holds her cup up wanting to one up her “You’re a bachelorette now, Sollie. I guess all first loves don’t last, huh?” It was a low blow but Jinsol was the one who started it.

 

Jinsol is obviously offended “Didn’t I tell you not to mention Jungeun around me?” Her feelings were hurt at the thought of the girl.

 

Sooyoung crosses her arms “I never said it was her.”

 

Jinsol’s eyes flicker around, a scoff leaving her lips. She picks up her bottle and pours Sooyoung another shot “You know Sooyoung…” she then stops pouring, setting the bottle down soon after “I really am sorry about you and Jiwoo.”

 

And Sooyoung knew she was, Jinsol was one of the few people who actually supported the two the whole way through “It’s regretful…” Sooyoung says, head leaning against her hand.

 

It didn’t take long for Sooyoung to start crying and Jinsol flinches at this. Her friend didn’t cry often, not even when times got rough. But she needed this, it wasn’t good for her to bottle up her feelings which is why she had invited the girl out to drink in the first place.

 

“I-I really am the worst, Sol.” She’s fumbling with her words “I even forgot about our anniversary again, you should’ve seen her face when she knew I forgot.” Sooyoung cries harder thinking about the way Jiwoo’s face fell after finding out the gift wasn’t for her.

 

Jinsol doesn’t say anything, pouring another drink for her as she let her talk “Jiwoo really did suffer a lot because of me...a-and I felt like I couldn’t do anything to make her feel better about herself except to bring Yerim to her. God she loves Yerim so much. I love Yerim so much.”

 

“She’s going to still let you see her right?”

 

Sooyoung nods her head, wiping her nose “Yeah, she said that I could visit often.” Jinsol sits up from her seat, grabbing a hold of the shot she had originally poured for Sooyoung, pulling away from her reach.

 

It didn’t take long for them to get stupid drunk, Sooyoung’s crying scene over with but she’s still going on about “Did you know she told me that if we went back in time she’d make it to where she never even met me.”

 

Jinsol cracks a smile at this, it sounded like Jiwoo “I miss college so much.”

 

Sooyoung nods her head at this, feeling playful she says “If I were to go back into time I would’ve made my first love a thing instead of me and Jiwoo.”

 

Jinsol cracks up at this, now she knows Sooyoung has drunk a little too much “Don’t you remember her?” Sooyoung asks with a dreamy look on her face.

 

“Please, you wish.” Jinsol shakes her head, a smile still on her face “Mina? Myoui Mina? She was a dance major…” she says recalling her memory.

 

Sooyoung quickly nods her head “She was such a beauty. I should’ve flirted with her back then instead.” A tsk leaves her lips “But I was too naive then.”

 

Jinsol laughs, taking the shot in her hand “You weren’t naive, you were ignorant.” Jinsol sits back into her seat again “Even if you went back into time you would never be able to date Mina.” and that was a fact.

 

This doesn’t offend Sooyoung but rather makes her say a joke instead “If I went back, I’d date her.” another laugh “Why would I date Jiwoo?” Her eyes are fluttering, trying to stay awake and Jinsol stands up.

 

“Let’s go put you to sleep Sooyoung, you’ve done well even if Jiwoo never realized this.” She pulls Sooyoung up with her, wrapping an arm around her shoulder as she walked to send her home.

 

 



[*Next chapter is going to be the start of their little time travel. This fic is going to be told in both chuu's and yves pov!"]

 

I just want you guys to know that I literally walked down all the way to my ship's gym to update....i literally walked my happy little two decks down just to get internet to update (the gym has the best internet connection lol) so yall better appriciate the dedication I put into writing this chapter...smh i really did this one for the gays..

I deadass brought my big laptop T.T down to the gym...im hollering lmaoo this is funny to me idk if only you guys could see me right now..i just let out the biggest sigh.

ANDDDDD with that being said! I literally live in a ship with awful internet connection so pleassssseeee be patient with my updates.

As always thank you for reading my fic and do comment to let me know what you guys think! Happy New Years to all my readers!