-0.1-

Possession.

Heyo~ I'm writing this prequel because of a certain something that really inspired me. And I don't have any future plans for this story and I hope I don't ever. Enjoy~~
______________________________________________________________

It was just a good day for all the member. Hakyeon had come to the dorm where the other five members were present. After having lunch, Wonshik suggested that they could play a game together. 

It was just one of their childish games that they found enjoyable. Taekwoon and Jaehwan started arguing at some point in the game. Taekwoon screaming that everything was just 'unfair' and asked Jaehwan to do the thing once more, to which Jaehwan grumbled about but carried it out flawlessly. Confirmed that Taekwoon was the loser, Wonshik got up to hold Taekwoon's arm behind him in order to prevent the older from moving. Taekwoon kept on begging pitifully for another 'last' chance but the other members were already around him, getting ready to carry out the punishment.

After a good while of smacks from the members and screams from none other than Taekwoon, they decided to watch a movie. Wonshik, being a good boyfriend, declared that Taekwoon had the privilege of choosing the movie. The youngest two told Taekwoon to not choose any sort of sentimental to which the older hummed. He settled on some rom-com which nobody complained about. 

Half-way into the movie, Wonshik got up to go to the bathroom since he felt bad in his stomach. When he got up, Taekwoon happened to make eye contact with him and raised an eyebrow at the younger male who answered him by lightly patting his stomach. Getting the message, Taekwoon mouthed a "are you okay?" and Wonshik nodded with a reassuring smile. 

However, soon after entering the bathroom, he felt like vomiting all of a sudden. He crouched down beside the toilet seat and threw up. He heard hurried footsteps nearing the bathroom and soon there was a yell of his name from Taekwoon before he saw red and then darkness. 

-------------------------------------

Weeks had passed by and Wonshik was still not stable enough to be released. The doctors had no clue as to what was happening with the rapper. At first, they said it was normal and that he could be discharged the very next day. However, the next morning, when the members came to visit him, the doctors told them that his condition had suddenly worsened. It got better and then it got worse the very next day. This torture had continued for weeks.

Today, however, the doctors looked very delighted. Wonshik was about to question but one doctor had spoken for him. 

"Kim-sshi, you're condition is the better than ever and I think it is more than appropriate for you to be discharged." His doctor, Mr.Park said happily. Wonshik smiled at first but it turned into a frown.

"Are you sure it won't become more horrible tomorrow?" Wonshik asks. The doctor nods joyfully and it doesn't take Wonshik to burst into a wide smile as he thanked his doctor.

Wonshik posted about the good news on the chat and waited to see who would greet him happily first. 

It was Taekwoon.

The older had a break from his musical as his stages were scheduled sometime later. He came in with a flower bouquet which he didn't bother putting away before rushing to Wonshik to hug him. He was sobbing out of happiness and saying about how glad he and the members were. 

Taekwoon had talked to his doctor about the discharge and was allowed to take him to the dorms. Taekwoon happily guided Wonshik to the car while holding hands. Wonshik was greeted by their manager who also congratulated Wonshik on his recovery. 

On their way, Taekwoon leaned on Wonshik's shoulder. Wonshik leaned his head on Taekwoon's and they both shared a comfortable silence.

"Taekwoon." Wonshik called out breaking the silence.

"Hmm?"

"I love you." Wonshik says. It wasn't weird or sudden. Their relationship was like this from the beginning.

"Me too." Taekwoon replies.

"Me hundred."  Wonshik replies and it earns him a chuckle accompanied by a soft hit to his chest from his Taekwoon. Again, there was a comfortable silence between the three of them.

"Taekwoon." Wonshik called again.

"Yes, love?"

"My battery is low, it's getting darker." Wonshik says.

"Then sleep. I'll wake you up or carry you when we reach."

With no more answer for Wonshik, Taekwoon believed that the younger had already fallen asleep. Again, there was comfortable silence, but only for two.

THE END.

_________________________________________________________________________

Aaaaannnnnddd done!! Thank you all for reading this and please do comment!!