.1.

Possession.

Possession.

The two eldest members sit on a table in Taekwoon's favorite cafe.

Hakyeon had been getting many things from the younger members that Taekwoon was not acting like himself and he really believed it. The raven-haired who was sitting in front of him wasn't like himself but was more like a deceased person.

"Taekwoon." Hakyeon calls out. The raven stares at his coffee cup.

"Taekwoon." Hakyeon class out a bit louder and the called one jolt up to give the eldest a confused look.

"You've been acting weird." Hakyeon says and the other sighs. But not exasperatedly like he normally would.
"How so?" He asks. The way of his questioning is also like—

"You're more like Wonshik than yourself." Hakyeon blurts out and the younger raises a brow at him.

"Really?"

"Yes. I mean no, but I guess his death really took a toll on you. You're still wearing that cross thing." Hakyeon points to the cross-like pendant that was once used in their Scientist performance. Possession.

"Maybe so." The pink lips mutter and Hakyeon looks at him.

"What?"

"Nothing." The raven-haired gets up and wears his coat and also takes his bag while Hakyeon stares at him in confusion. "I just remembered I have something to do. I'll see you later, hyung."

"Um." Hakyeon manages to say before watching Taekwoon's body walk out of the cafe. He didn't even have a sip of his coffee nor did he take it. He called him hyung.

The raven walks to an alley and hold the cross in his palm and caresses it gently before letting tears fall from his lover's feline eyes.

"I'm sorry I possessed your body, Taekwoon-hyung. Please forgive me."

THE END.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've been nothing but screaming Wonshik's name throughout the video. I was on the verge of falling asleep before this sprung me up from the dead. Thank you for reading and please do leave a comment or more.