Hang out 2

The Rich Man's Daugther ( a taeny adoptation)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

12 person are still reading this.

_____________________________

-At Hwang's mansion

Tiffany and her Dad just finished swimming on their own pool. Tiffany decided to rest and wrap herself up in a towel.
"Can you check if i have any message?" Her dad asked her.

"No messages" tiffany said after checking her dad's phone.
"Dad, I've decided. I want to work. Can i work at one of our offices?" Tiff asked her dad.

"Why baby? What's gotten into you? That you're suddenly thinking about these things? Being my princess has never bothered you before, and now you want to be a working girl?" Tiffany's dad is so shock about his daughters sudden questions.

"It's just that, i met this strong independent girl who has become my idol. I envy how she's earning her own money through her own hard work" tiffany said not mentioning taeyeon's name.

"She should idolize you instead, because you already have everything. But, fine if you want work then I'll give it to you" her dad agreed as fast as lighting.

"Really? I love you Dad" tiffany exclaimed.

"I love you more baby, but there won't be any salary, okay?" Her dad joked.

"What? That's not fair!" Tiffany faked her tantrums.

"But you'll have work like what you want" her Dad's rebutt.

"Dad, of course i also want the salary!"

The two continued joking around. Their father and daughter bond is so strong.

 

_____
Tiffany started to work at their own company.
She is busy photocopying some papers when taeyeon arrived to visit her.

"So, you weren't lying when you told me you had a job" taeyeon said to gain tiffany's attention.

"My dad is making fun of me, I'm sure he put me here so that i would be annoyed with my job description. But i won't be. I will be the best photocopier here until they have no choice but to promote me" tiffany giggled.

"Yes. Start from the bottom then work yourself up to the top" taeyeon agreed.

"Yeah until i become the the new CEO of this company!" Tiffany joked.
"Nah ah don't be too ambitious, remember you have older brothers to compete with" taeyeon added to their play time.

"Then I'll have them kidnapped and killed and you will help me to do that" tiffany said and both of them burst into laughing.

"I can't even kill a cockroach m, and you want me to do that? I'm sure you can't do it t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter