Joke time?

What if...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[So hey guys welcome back to my vlog joke....I mean welcome back to a new chapter, I hope you guys are ready I'll start in the count of 10..................]

 

Previously: 

“Let’s bring her to the clinic then.” Soojung spoke to which Tiffany immediately agreed on…

Continuation:

 

No one’s pov

 

“I can’t hold it any longer, you two are so serious.” Taeyeon burst into her infamous grandma laughter. One by one the girls started laughing as well which made two girls even more confused, Tiffany and Krystal looked at each other then to the other girls. “Wait, I know that look. MONKEY PARK!” Krystal yelled on top of lungs then went to Lodi who immediately ran away from the scary baby Jung. Tiffany was still dazed when Krystal caught Lodi, who’s once again in pain. “Baby Jung that hurts badly, let go.” Lodi cried in pain as Krystal twisted her ear. “I’ll twist till it bleeds, monkey. I was really worried.” Krystal glanced at the girls who’s laughing hard at Lodi’s misfortune, she immediately glared at them.

“I’m sorry, please let go. It hurts really bad, Soojung.” Lodi pleaded and waited for someone to help her with Soojung’s anger, good thing a good samaritan did you. Sulli went to Krystal’s side, “Jung, let go already.” “Fine.” Krystal immediately let go of Lodi’s ear and sulked at the side. Lodi then mumbled thank you to Sulli who comforted Krystal. Tiffany then went to Lodi, “Lodi, you okay?” Lodi then rolled her eyes which was caught by the one and only JESSICA JUNG. “What’s wrong with you? She asked nicely then you'll roll your eyes.” Jessica then grabbed Lodi by the ear and twisted it, “Why are you such a brat, Park.” A scream grabbed everyone’s attention, even the student on the lower ground, “JESSICA UNNI!” 

“Uhm Sica, let go of her ear already it’ll bleed soon.” A worried Tiffany came into rescue, Jessica immediately let go of Lodi’s ear and said thank you. Another mumbling was heard and it didn’t escape from Jessica, “Giant Park!” “Look, I was just kidding but can somebody give me something for my bleeding ear?” Lodi chuckled in pain as she looked for tissues. “Oh sorry but we ran out of tissues and we can't use our handkerchief either since it's quite dirty, you might get an infection from it but don’t worry, we called Hyoyeon to get some tissue and ointment.” Sunny informed Lodi as she took a quick look at her ear. “Is it bad, Sun buns?” Jessica approached Lodi and took a glance, Hyoyeon then appeared with a box of tissues. Following her was Seohyun who seemed to be looking for someone.

“Tiffany meet Hyoyeon and Seohyun.” Jessica introduced the two to Tiffany who then waved at Hyoyeon and smiled at Seohyun, “Hi Hyoyeon, I already met Seohyun from earlier.” Hyoyeon then passed the tissue to Jessica, “Sorry, Park.” Jessica grabbed the tissue and ointment from Hyoyeon and i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter