School trouble?

What if...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Finally I'm back again guys I'm so sorry for being a promise breaker because I said I'll have a comeback chapters but I was so busy sorry to keep you waiting..........]

Previously:

(That better be true, Jung) “Whatever Park.”

Continuation:

 

 

Monday morning

 

Mansion

 

Jessica's Pov

“Ahh, what a good morning.” I stretched happily after having the longest sleep I’ve had, sleep can always make my whole day better. My eyes immediately went to check the clock, “Oh, it’s just 6:57 am.” “WHAT! 6:57! O M Gggggg!” I quickly got up, I even almost slipped. Why didn’t anybody wake me up? I'm so gonna kill either Soobrat or Monkey Park, I mentally scream as I showered as fast I can. After the quickest shower I’ve ever had, I immediately made my way downstairs, to the kitchen specifically and grabbed some toast. Then after grabbing some toast, I quickly went to my car and drove as fast as I could, “I just hope there’s no traffic.” 

 

Sm High

 

I arrived at Sm High at around 7:27, “Sh*t!” I cursed as someone accidentally bumped into me, I right away looked at the person who bumped me, it was “Tiffany?” She stared at me in shock “Sorry Fany, I’ll talk to you later, but I have to be somewhere right now.” I just rapped my words and left Tiffany who's still in shock. I quickly went to the field where my friends are, I facepalmed myself and sigh “I’m late.” The girls stared at me, the moment I opened the door “Hi, girls.” I smiled sheepishly at them.

 

Hwang's Mansion

 

Tiffany's Pov [6am]

 

“Wow, what a day.” I said as I water the plants on my balcony, after watering my plants I glanced at the clock. It's just 6 am, “Wow didn't know I woke up this early? Maybe I should make some breakfast so Nanny wouldn't have to worry about me and Daddy skipping breakfast.” I immediately got out of my room, “Hmm, hmm.” I hummed as I got down and saw Daddy preparing food already. Looks like someone beat me in making breakfast, “Daddy? Good morning, wow someone seems to be in a good mood.” I teased my own dad as he turned to me, “Good morning to you too, Princess. Have a seat, I’ll serve you after I’m done with the last batch of pancakes.” I quickly sat down in the dinning and looked at my dad finishing the pancakes. He then gave me a plate of pancakes and smiled. “What’s with that look, dad?” I stared at him in confusion as I took a bite of the pancakes that he served me. “It’s been awhile, preparing and serving you breakfast, Princess. Sorry, I’ve been busy when we were in the US.” He stared at me apologetically and sat on one of the chairs. “It’s okay, Dad. I understand that you were busy with work and all.” I gazed at him lovingly and finished the rest of the pancake on my plate. “Oh Princess, you're still the same, want more pancakes?” He laughed and offered another batch of pancakes. 

After finishing up, I quickly got ready and bid goodbye to my dad, “Bye Daddy, see you later.” I then kissed his cheeks and got inside the car. “Bye Princess.” He waved me goodbye, then went inside our house. I got inside the car and talked to Mr. Smith, “Let's head to school.” I smiled at him, as we went far I saw someone familiar. “Mr. Smith, would you mind stopping at that cafe?” I stared at the person who I saw. “Sure miss.” He replied, then stopped at the cafe and I immediately followed her suit. “Ellie, right? You were with Jessica last time.” I roamed my eyes to find Jessica, but she wasn’t here. “Yes, but who gave you the permission to call me that?” She stared at me like I did something wrong, before I could say something. “If it’s Jessica that you’re looking for, she’s probably still sleeping.” She rolled her eyes, and went away. I just stared at her as she went away. “Did I really do her bad last time?” I mumbled then made my way to the cashier, after a few minutes I left the cafe and headed to school. 

 

Sm High

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter