Found her

What if...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica's pov

 

[Saturday morning] 

 

I woke up early (Yeah, you just read it right, Jessica Jung woke up early) Well, I got used to it since highschool started, you might think I'm crazy because I woke up early in a Saturday morning when other people would wake up at around noon, well I'm not like that anymore because someone told me waking up early is good to start a happy morning, but, yeah I think for me it's just a morning there's no happy in it because ugh.. nevermind, don't want to cry like a baby anymore just because of ugh...I should not say that name again, but, whatever, I'll just go to the bathroom and have a long bath.

 

In the bathroom

 

I look in the mirror I saw myself and ask, why did you leave me did I do something, instead of crying, I told myself not to think of her and started bathing after 20 minutes. I'm fully dressed now with a blue sweatshirt and a black jeans. Well, I dressed up because I'm going shopping later, I came downstairs. I saw my younger sister, take a guess who she is (I think it's Ariana Grande) Seriously, lodinyoko, you think she's my sister but kinda wish she's my sister but, no, my sister is still the best sister ever eventhough she hardheaded like me, ofcourse.

"Morning Soojung, Jinri." I said with a smile. Soojung glared at me, you know why right? (No, I don't know why) Oh come on, that's because I called her Soojung instead of Krystal. (Oh, I get it now. Thank you Sica) I rolled my eyes to Soojung. Jinri smiled back to me and nudge Soojung, who was still glaring at me, she look at Sulli and softens, what a coward. (Like you, Sica? *teasing) Yeah, like me.., wait what!? (Jessica Jung, just confirmed it everybody that she's a coward. *teasing her) Lodinyoko ugh..if you weren't the author of this story I would have killed you already, I went to the kitchen and grab some toast and put jam on it and had some coffee, I sat infront of Jungli and ate.

 

So .....

to be continue 

I'll continue it tomorrow guys bye 

                                    -xoxo your lodinyoko 

Just kidding guys 

 

 

"So, how's your morning Soojung?" I asked, "Very much happy, right Sul?" *smiling like crazy at Sulli, Sulli then smiled back at her. "Really, you know, you guys are seriously close together these days, are you both together now? I asked. "No!" They yell in unison. (Oh come on, really, you're not together yet?) "Really, but, what's with the holding hands under the table?" I smirk at Soojung. Wh-what...Wh-where?" She nervously stuttered. "You don't have to hide it from me, Soojung. If there's something between you and Sulli, I'll accept it my not-so little sister." I smiled at her. "But, really unni, we're not together

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter