Chapter 8 : better

T-Y
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                          Better 

 

 

A whole month passed, taeyong's life is getting settled little by little, the peace he missed terribly, he still think about the past incident but the glimpse of moving on is starting to hover over his new path. 

Taeyong give the credits to the wayv, they were always there, nice smiles, genuine care and the most honest words accompanied with an innocent youth.... 

Plus how fun it's to live with your hardcore fans, the two adorable maknaes who never get tired of fighting who is going to sit next to him, or who is gonna share a car with taeyong or whoever is going to bring his hyung his coffee, they are so cute, he smile unconsciously whenever the two are around him and lately yangyang is following their steps, with his fluffy head he look like a baby ship, taeyong didn't resist at any chance to pinch his soft cheek. 

The members woke up early as usual, they went to practice, the new comeback is titled 'regular', the company informed him about the language, he has to spend more time on studying Chinese, taeyong didn't have to even say help, Lucas was fast to tell him'hyung I will be your teacher!'. 

The' regular' come back will be in three languages, Chinese, Korean and English. 

The manager said there is a possibility he will participate in the English version. 

Who will be in the unit with him? 

Taeyong didn't think about it for now since the comback will take place after a good several months. 

It's going to be the wayv debut song that's why it's important to train for it from now. 

The members practiced for ten hours and the moment the 600 minutes ends they rushed toward their bags and head home, tired and sleepy but over all happy because they are doing what they are passionate about.

This day was a little cold with the sun shining faintly, taeyong loved this kind of weathers,and although it's winter he used to go out after practice and get ice cream with yuta and johnny. 

Taeyong only smiled sadly.... 

well,he needs to change his usual schedule he had for the past few years because now he has no yuta and also there is no johnny.

Taeyong sigh. 

Tomorrow is johnny's birthday.

It weird how things can change so fast in a blink of eye..... 

If this drama didn't happened he would be in his old room with the rest of the members planing to surprise him.... 

looking back taeyong wondered why did the memebers never planned a surprise party for him?, sure they brought him cake(it was once From taeil) and the rest the manager got them but never an actual party like he did for the members. 

If he keep on thinking he will only pain himself even more so he stopped. 

taeyong Shakes his head and ruffled his silky pink hair which fall right back in its place softy... 

A familiar voice ringed through the quietness of his room. 

'Hi hyung'

Taeyong raised his he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter