Chapter 1 : Letting go

T-Y
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

       Letting go

 

 

All this started in some random sunny afternoon, the sun was shinning blindly they had to cover the windows, the 127 members harsh breathing was filling the room, their shoes hitting and scrapping against the wooden floor with no mercy at all,when the leader voice spread into the air again. 

'tashi....' 

Taeyong sharp eyes matched his serious tone . 

It was the fourth time and the members had enough. 

'Hyung you always do this!'

Jaehyun screamed,his brown hair is sweaty against his forehead almost covering the harsh frown between his eyebrows bringing the leader's eyes to him, the red haired man give him his full attention not realizing what was the proplem and whatever the proplem was jaehyun shouldn't give him that tone, he is older than him. 

Taeyong did not utter a single letter, letting the boy continue before he  have the chance to scold him for disrespecting him. 

'Jae'

The way Johnny said it meant he knows what was his proplem, it made taeyong feel left out,there is no secrets between them,to be completely honest taeyong felt betrayed a little meanwhile Johnny tried to calm the angry young man and stop him from lashing out at The tired leader who has his fists clutched tight beside his thighs, eyes wide and wary, taeyong's expression turned into a glare but still not uttering a single word, the way jaehyun was looking at him made him feel like the man hates his guts and it hurt him. 

'No john hyung don't try to stop me!'

Jaehyun said as he turned his head to look at johnny who was surprised as taeyong and the others by the sudden outburst, just the outburst since the man know the reason behind it, they all know, the seven ones but still this is unusual for a calm and collected person like jaehyun.

'We are all tired from all this !'

Taeyong clutched his teeth.... 

What did he just say?! 

Jaehyun's chest was raising and falling angrily,everything that have anything to do with selfcontrol has left his body for a second.

'Can't you see that the choreography is perfect! You are supposed to lead the dance not to lead us!'

What..... 

Taeyong heart stopped.... 

Jung jaehyun you don't get to talk to me this way! 

Taeyong held his words waiting for him to finish... 

By that time the dreamies looked scared while looking between the two,it's the first time the six members face an angry jaehyun yelling at taeyong,actually it was their first time to witness a fight between their hyungs.

Taeyong could never but jaehyun started to yell out of nowhere, being a Brat and acting like immature kid, it made the leader angry, he ignored everything to listen to what he have to say. 

'He's right'

It was yuta's voice 

What the hell he is right about?! 

Taeyong tried not to look more effected as he averted his attention toward the Japanese member. 

'Our energy is fading for nothing why do you keep on repeating and repeating, we have other things to do too. 

Mark uttered with a pout ,not meeting taeyong eyes.

Firstly taeyong couldn't believe he is hearing right because Mark would never say this and when he opened his mouth to say what is wrong with all of you! Another stab came 

'You are the 127 leader,not the whole group,black on black is an nct song,you don't get to control us just because you are the face of the band, the looks isn't everything taeyong'

And this time the stab was from doyoung his best friend, it was the strongest. 

The leader can feel his blood is pumping through his veins quickly and harshly, his head is hot and and he hated to say this but his eyes are stinging although The tone his bestfriend used was soft and gentle, the words cut into taeyong's heart and pride badly.... 

All of sudden his heart started to sting slightly and before his tears drop he was already heading towards the camera which recorded their performance..... 

he took it and walked toward the door, he twisted the handle and close it with a slight weak thud. 

He leaned his back against the door looking blankly at the wall before him,wanting nothing more than getting away from them. 

Letting out a heavy exhale he bite his lower lip making it bleed, he can feel his throat isn't getting enough air.... 

Closing his eyes taeyong's eyes let out two precious tears. 

 

 

  ........ ......... ......... 

............. ....... ......... ............... 

 

 

 

Taeyong stood before choreographer room,resting his forehead against the door letting a shudder breath out ,the huge eyes were wavering with fresh wave of tears,his ears must be betraying him ,did he just hear right?he thought for a moment that s knew him better, he knows he's talented, he has a talent he's not just a display,he didn't get here just for looking handsome, he step on countless of thrones so he can be here and without thinking they think that he is trying to control them just for being handsome?

Taeyong heard it thousand of time how great his Dancing, he is just trying to help, he wanted to make the members the best dancers of all time, he want them to have a perfect moves, sharp and professional stages... 

He was firm with them so they could learn faster... 

He is not trying to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter