3. Shim Changmin

Second Character

 

"Being a side kick has never been the pleasant way to be honest, he also thought that why would in the world a single person could carry all the burden and keep a smile throughout every single circumstances, being the listener is hard enough. it'll come sooner or later, the day where he'll snapped if he keeps up bottling everything inside him"

- Shim Changmin about Park Chanyeol

 

 

The tall brown haired with neat short haircut has been living his life as Kris babysitter thanks to his aunt whose obsessed of the idea of Kris Wu having a big brother, still he can't complain much since it's all thanks to the lady's that he can continue living in seoul despite his mother wish for him to come along with her to New York. At first his mother just going to visit his father who has been working for his company branch in NY for for a year, once her mother return, she brought a surprising news that his father work demand him for continue living in NY for another few years. 



His mother decided that it'll better for the rest of them moved to NY as well, but he jusy hated the idea of destroying the plan that he already working on like focusing on his studies with SNU in his mind as the goal, with that he refused saying that he could handle living alone and his plan in the future. Still his mother wasn't satisfied,  lucky for him that his mother little sister is coming to korea and asking help to looking for a place to stay in long periode, thus ended up with Changmin and Kris living together.



The main reason wasn't only because of his studies, the 50% partly he's going to blame it to his neighbor daughter, because holy that girl stole his heart with just a simple smile when they met for the very first time. Also thanks to the little angry bird (it's the nickname that he and Chanyeol came up with for Kris) he get the chance to dig up more information about his crush whenever Kris brought the little yoda to play with at his home (it's the nickname that Changmin came up with for Chanyeol before Baekhyun and Sehun continue using it to ).



Long story short, on a very sunny day with the sun is most likely going to kill him thanks to heat (he's exaggerating but he's seriously dying that day for sure.) That little freaking yoda kid whose he thought just a quite simple klutz brat suddenly came up to him and ask him about whether why he crush his sister that made him spurting his sports drink to the younger face,"EW HYUNG WHAT THE HELL!?" screamed Chanyeol as he wiping his face on Changmin's hoodie, "nasty hyung, N A S  T Y".



Much to chanyeol dislike ever since then Changmin only ended up mote sticks to Chanyeol like a glue, he'll asked Chanyeol to brought a cake from the place where he work part time for his sister, asking about whether his sister has another suitors or not and any other thing revolving around Park Yoora. Chanyeol and his good natured behavior of course always answering his hyung, they became even more close because thanks to the amount of times they chat to each other, later on Changmin could noticed the changed of mood when the younger is upset and sad.



Tragically Park Chanyeol has never actually told him anything that bothered him until the day when he came crying to him, the day when Kris that little face (another nick name Changmin came up with since Kris hit puberty in junior high) started going out with his a deer-like dude (code name for Luhan). Ever since then, they has grown closer, Changmin has considered Park Chanyeol as his own brother (aside from the fact that he’s going to be his brother in law lol). That day Yoora also contacted him to ask what's wrong with his brother since she said that he was all gloomy and oddly quite. Thanks to that incident  Changmin and Yoora often met to talk about Chanyeol and another stuff.



It pissed him off how Chanyeol own inner circle friend hasn't actually noticed how the younger felt, it also broke his heart whenever Chanyeol...'drrt' his phone alarm vibrating and Changmin snapped from his long dozed off breaks, he lets out a long sigh as he checking the time before realized that his shift is already over and slowly he decided to change his clothes first, smelled like a bread ain't really going to turn on anyway he thought. After done with his clothes, he turn and grab his phone only to find a call from the little yoda, "Hello?...ssup Yeol?...alright, I'll be there in a few minutes".
 


"Holy" he cursed under his breath as he type a massage to Yoora to come to where the Yoda at, because it's never a good idea to leave Chanyeol alone when he's all in glommy mood or  ty state. There's something definitely happened and that thing ain't going to a good news for sure.