1. Park Chanyeol

Second Character
 

Warning

Lots of cursing. Teehee.

 

“Aiden is such a beautiful dream, I'd rather invent a million excuses for his absence that accept he never felt the same about me - Amber” ― Lucy Alice, Ice Burns

 

Just for your information, Chanyeol has been living his entire life as a second character of every single love story revolving around people who is pretty much dear to him. Like when sehun ended up dating with kai, he’s there as the deliveryman who delivered every single ing annoying love letter written by his chilhood friend named Oh Sehun who turned out to have zero confidence when it comes to his crush, or so called lovely cute man named Kim Jongin from Chanyeol’s class.

 

Let’s not forget about the event when his third year Sunbae the very much known to be the little young master named Kim Joonmyeon or oftenly called as Suho wanted to confessed to his so long one side love crush for the famous Zhang Yixing known as Lay captain of the school dance club who’s finally noticed him, he asked him to play a freaking huge part on the D-day by playing piano at the school event which involving him, brought his own suit so that he looked decent enough so the older man won’t spam his phone with annoying begging texts. Oh, if you were wondering about the result, no worries they came out great just like the way expected. That week Chanyeol also managed to help out his gaming buddy confessed to the captain of the school’s choir, Do Kyungsoo, they simply in the same club now since both of them blessed with amazing vocals.

 

Then we also got a still-on-progress case with Kim Jongdae or Chen the student council president who’s been insanely in love Kim Minseok or pretty much goes with Xiumin when when he saw the guy is eating at the school cafeteria, he called it love at the first sight (Chanyeol think it's so dumb, like what kind of kinks Chen digging into until fall in love with someone who don't  give a because he's eating, but really, love is the most unlogical thing ever. 'who am i to judge?') so thanks for the gossip of him being an excellent cupid for everyone, Chanyeol just got himself into another mess and ended up being friends with the sudent council president. Now he know, there won’t be such a thing as a quite highschool life for him, damn it.

So here he is, sitting at the corner of the room with his dearest phone playing harvest moon while everyone having a good time talking and snacking over the party that suggested by Xiumin at of course Suho’s house, really you gotta use his house since he lives on his own freaking huge house along with the maids and everyone agrees that it's a hassle to cook especially when Kyungsoo is already giving a death glare to everyone mentioning about his cooking because he's exhausted from preparing for the upcoming choir competition, poor Baekhyun. Chanyeol was busy with his phone until he felt like someone is staring at him, so he paused the game to check everyone only to find out that they’re all staring at him,’’What?’’ he asked.

‘’It’s a party and you’re still playing your silly Harvest Moon, oh c’mon yeol, give it a rest already!’’ said Baekhyun patting on Kyungsoo’s head.

‘’well, i’m terribly sorry for showing my pretty obvious intention of not wanting to be here yet you drag me you ty lovebirds and DO NOT TALK ABOUT MY FAVOURITE GAME IN THAT WAY, HARVEST MOON IS A LEGEND.’’ Now Chanyeol is sticking out his tongue along with his middle finger, when the others the chuckles and laugh at the two fighting on each other. Then, suddenly one tall man with blond hair moved to baekhyun side and end the two beagles fight,’’Baek, don’t be a tease, we all know just how much Chanyeol hate crowds and parties’’.

‘’ugh, Kris Hyung, you’re too soft as usual.’’ Says Baekhyun.

 

Right, we forgot about him. The tall blond man is Wu Yifan and everyone in the school called him with Kris, he is Chanyeol’s neighborhood hyung. They used to play along with Sehun and Baekhyun all four of them while being under Changmin hyung’s watch. Kris moved to Chanyeol’s neighborhood back when he is on 4th grade and they’ve been playing all together ever since then. Famous for his sport and language ability, Kris been the captain of basketball club and that’s where things started to get ugly because it just that the club manager, Xi Luhan has a huge crush to him and asked Chanyeol whatever he know about the hyung.

 

Little did he know that Chanyeol is also has a very little secret about thee fact that he likes the blond man as well, but he just gave up so freaking soon. The moment he looked up and see Xi Luhan face, Chanyeol just knew that he’s a good shy guy with a hella damn fine cute face which is of course going to blend well next to his Kris Hyung since they will look like a perfect couple. While Chanyeol height is so ridicolous even though Kris is still way much taller, and he even personally thinks that his ears, that has been one of the most often thing that Baekhyun would ever make fun of him the most, is totally ugly.

 

But, no, that wasn’t the only main reason why he didn’t confessed. His other personal reason is back when chanyeol is a freshman at the day where he entered the same junior highschool with his beloved Kris hyung, Chanyeol find the man lying down on of the nurse office bed while tears drop from his eyes. It turned out that, that a few days ago, his friend whose been he considered like a brother has a feeling for him and confessed, Kris rejected him and things just not working well so they argue. Later on that day, there’s an annoucment that his classmate moved to another country, left with the last conversation with Kris was just how much he hated him and how he despised Kris existence, at the end of the story Kris looking straight to Chanyeol eyes and said,’’i won’t considered anyone as my little brother anymore aside from you, Baekhyun and Sehun. Never again.’’ With that Chanyeol realized that, he can’t crossed the line, he got no courage to do it.

 

Thankfully after Kris accepted Luhan confession, it’s summer break and Chanyeol was gone to visit his grandmother for two weeks, it’s a enough amount of time that he could use over crying to his own pathetic love story. you know he can't show his pathetic state at anyone one else except from Changmin Hyung, who's happen to be Kris's cousin living along with Kris. But he got it under control, now Chanyeol just don’t want to think or feel anything, slowly he became empty vessel and became a nerd with a sharp tongue along with a messy hair.

‘’now come think of it..’’ suho now is the one who’s suddenly taking interest after taking a good look at chanyeol,’’why’re you still single, Chanyeol-ah??’’

Chanyeol snorts,’’ i’m sorry for not very fond of romace relationship, i’ve had enough nasty unwanted love vibes thanks to you all’’

‘’he’s right yeollie, how come never heard about your own crush?’’ lay is also joining the conversation.

It took a moment before Chanyeol finally speak up,’’because you guys never asked? Maybe?’’

‘’alright then, do you have a crush yeol?’’ ask Kris out of the blue making Chanyeol raising his eyebrows, suprised with the sudden question coming from his hyung.

‘’........I do’’ he calmly answered after another long paused.

‘’WHAT!!!!!?????????’’ said all the ten of them in union.

‘’WHAT THE CHAN HYUNG??? YOU NEVER TOLD ME ABOUT THIS’’ screamed Sehun

‘’you never ask-‘’

‘’WHY CANT YOU SPILL IT FROM THE VERY BEGINNING!!!???’’ and now it’s Baekhyun.

‘’again, you never ask-‘’

‘’YOU TY FRIEND YOU COULD’VE MMPHHH-‘’

‘’Shut up. Both of you.’’ Kyungsoo is covering baekhyun mouth and signaling Kai to do the same to Sehun since both of them won’t stop cursing at the poor guy,’’let’s ignore these two idiot and continue.’’

Chanyeol gulping down his own saliva at the scene, Kyungsoo is well known to be quite scary at some point and he could totally understand, but right now,  Chanyeol is thankful at his short but also intimidating friend.

 

To be continue..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

( hi people, yes, I'm back and try to give a another story a shot because.....nothing in particular HAHAHA. Anyway english is not first language so I'll try my best to put things into beautiful sentences. I'm sorry if there's lots of typos, let me know what do you think of the story by comment down below! Love you all 😚)