Pianissimo

fortissimo (Jinjoo AU)

(Minjoo's POV) 

There's nothing more enjoyable and pleasing to do other than admiring the bright blue sky. The dazzling rays from the sun gave bright colouring to the meadows, clouds and tree. New environment, new people and of course a new me. I could not wait to start school in Enozi High. It's a prestigious and a well-known school for arts and music.

"Well, I guess here am I. Welcome to Enozi High Minjoo. " I said to myself. I grasped the straps of my back pack and strolled into Enozi High. 

The first thing I noticed when I went in was how the school was aesthetically decorated with paintings and sculptures. It was certainly an "art" school for sure. I could not believe that I would be in this glorious school. I decided to take time and admire the art pieces for a while. 

All of a sudden, I heard the sound of the piano playing. Eventually, I started to see colours everywhere. Red to yellow to green and so on. The ever-changing colours that I saw was breathtaking. Having synesthesia was not bad after all. I decided to follow the sound the melodious music since I was still early.

Whoever was playing the piano right now must be a professional. The dynamics were well interpreted and presented. There was so much feeling and expression. I am really curious on who was playing the piano. 

The sound of the piano was getting nearer and nearer. Eventually, I found myself standing outside of the music room. It was for sure that the music was from there. I decided to take a look on who was inside through the door's glass panel. 

That was when the world just stops. 

... 

She had a beautiful figure. 

She had such delicate fingers. 

She had smooth shouldered length hair.

She was astonishing from a far. 

Those were my thoughts

... 

My mouth widen in agape once I saw her from a far. "What a view" I thought. Without realising, she turned around from the piano and spotted me gazing through the door's glass panel. 

After that, she just smiled at me. It was enough to make my heart throb

... 

Her dimples were visible on her cheeks.

Her bunny-like teeth was so adorable. 

Her eyes were sparkling like diamonds. 

... 

My heart was beating so fast. I decided to escape and run away. I can't believe it I almost got caught. Looking at the time, I thought it was a great idea to check out the counter for my class and schedule. 

...

"Good morning, how may I help you miss?"

"Good morning, I'm a transferee. I would like to know which class I am allocated to."

"Ah okay. Name?"

"Kim Minjoo."

"Kim Minjoo? That is such a beautiful name. Your class will be in 3-A which is located at the second floor. Your class will be starting soon."

The staff handed me the class timetable and continued her work. 

I strolled my up to my class. I still can't believe how hectic it was just now. I really wonder who she was. Is she younger than me? She looks so much like a child... I guess I'll just go with the flow.

****************

Hi this is my first time writing an Iz*One fanfic. Sorry if myenglish is bad haha. The title of each chapter would be in terms of dynamics. For this chapter it is Pianissimo (to be played very softly). I'll try my best to make this story short and sweet. 👀Please please please give me advice on how I can improve on my writing.🤠👍