I Knew I Would Fall For You

Hidden Gem
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina blushes madly as Chaeyoung's lips touch hers,  she almost let go of her grip on Chaeyoung because of that. 

Chaeyoung grins softly before she hiss in pain. Mina gently put Chaeyoung down and let her rest her head on Mina's lap.

"Did you know there is not even once i never think of you,  that is bad"

"Bad? Why?"

"Missing you is like drinking poison,  i can't help it but feel hurt on my chest"

"Um, how can i heal that?"

Mina look so serious abd sincere that it caused Chaeyoung to laugh softly because how adorable her wife is, right now.

"Give me your hand"

Mina let Chaeyoung hold her hand as her other hand search for something on her clothes,  she hiss in pain again.

"You should stop moving a lot,  you are badly injured. Let me take it from you,  what is it that you want to get?"

Mina offers to help,  Chaeyoung nods slow as she let Mina roam inside her clothes to search on something. This time it's Chaeyoung's turn to blush since Mina accidentally touch her chest,  Chaeyoung quickly look away while Mina awkwardly take something out of Chaeyoung's clothes.

"W.. What is this? "

"Hair pin"

"Hair pin?"

"I bought it for you, uh well i don't know if you like it or not though"

Mina smiles sweetly as she hold it close, she keep staring at it as if it's the most treasureable thing for her.

"Thank you"

"Too bad i'm not in a good condition"

"Why?"

"I want to put it on your hair by myself"

Mina blush as she nods slow.

"You can put it on my hair once you're fully recover"

"It's a promise then"

"Promise?"

"Yes, a promise"

Chaeyoung show her pinky finger and link it with Mina's,  they both smile as they stare at their linking fingers.

Tzuyu suddenly barges into their room as she bow down before she tell Chaeyoung what happen.

"I'm so sorry to interrupt, but this is really important"

Tzuyu start whispering to Chaeyoung as the girl frown,  Chaeyoung tries to stand as she hold her sword. 

"We need to move right now"

"Myoui Mina ssi,  i'm so sorry but we need to parting our way right now"

"Parting? Why?"

"This is a bad condition for both of us, we're in danger"

"But i want to stay with you"

"No, i can't protect you when i'm like this"

"But Chaeyoungie"

"Please, go with Sana first,  Tzuyu will protect you for the meantime"

"But what about you?"

"I'm strong enough to protect myself,  now go!"

Mina keep holding on Chaeyoung's clothes before Tzuyu and Sana bring her away. 

Chaeyoung stay in the palace as she is waiting for the masked men to barge in. She's readywith her sword.

Mina keep looking back while Tzuyu bring her far away,  their horses run faster as Mina keep feeling worried about Chaeyoung. 

Chaeyoung smirk as she is defeated easily by ten of masked men, they ask her about her wife Myoui Mina but Chaeyoung keep silent. She's brought to the dark place where she can hear some people getting tortured. 

Chaeyoung is tied with some poor men who are waiting for the execution.

"G.. General? Why are you here?"

"Jun?"

Chaeyoung squint her eyes as her eyes is half covered with her own blood.

"They catch you too?"

"There is a spy in the palace,  they work for Japan and the news about you marrying a Japanese princess causing trouble in our ministry"

Chaeyoung tries to loosen up the tie as she keep her dagger on her sleeves,  she cut the tie and release everyone, she tells them to prepare for the battle later.

"Remember, one small mistake we will die here"

"Yes, general"

Chaeyoung pretend to sleep while holding on the cutted rope when the guards pass them by.  She is waiting until midnight before working on the escape.

******

Mina is in a small village but it seems people knows Tzuyu a lot that they are greeted warmly once they get into the gate.

"Where is this?"

"Your husband vilage"

"Really? Ah, no wonder"

Mina step down from her horse as Tzuyu and Sana helps her to walk, since she's still sick too. 
People gather around her as they keep talking,  Mina glance at Sana as she want to know what the vil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter