and Spring Becomes You

Hidden Gem
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung eats slowly as she keep glancing secretly to Mina, when she notices that Mina is actually doing the same she grins playfully as she sees the girl in front of her being all shy and eat quietly again.

Tzuyu who is on the trip to find someone finally comes back and greet Chaeyoung as soon as she arrives there. Chaeyoung keep telling her not to be that formal but the tall girl is never actually listen to her.

"I bring the girl you told me to get, she is here now master"

"Yah, i told you to stop calling me that. It's only me and my wife here"

Mina blushes as she heard Chaeyoung called her wife for the first time.

Tzuyu whisper to Chaeyoung as she notices that Mina act weird.

"Is she perhaps, know the truth?"

"Yeah, accidentally i revealed myself to her"

"Woah, for real? What actually happened?"

"Uh, i will tell you that later. Just bring me the girl"

"Okay, but Sana is...weird, you are okay if your wife being touched by her?"

"I'm fine with it, it's not like i have a feeling for her anyway"

Chaeyoung says as she shrugs, Tzuyu glance at Mina who seems clueless with the conversation since she only knows limited Korean words.

"Okay, i'll introduce her now to miss Myoui"

Tzuyu bows down and goes out, Chaeyoung sits next to Mina as she waits for the girl she asked for.

Tzuyu shows up with Sana who is dressed more appropiate this time, she usually wear less clothes to seduce men only to steal their money once they drunk.

Sana smiles as she bows politely, she introduces herself to Mina in Japanese. Mina who finally can meet another Japanese people in the palace becomes excited, she talks rapidly and it looks adorable for Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung smiles as she let the two Japanese girls talk while she walks with Tzuyu outside.

They two of them talking about the plan they had before, to infiltrate the palace once Chaeyoung got more higher status.

"How about those people?"

"Hm, i've just started to gather some of our villagers, but it seems hard to pass the gate"

"Why?"

"Our villagers are mostly archers they are not used to hold the swords, only few that is good. Most of the good ones are taken by force to be palace guards here. I need more time"

"Okay, take your time I will be out of the palace next week"

"Where? You should have told me, I could prepare more stuffs for us"

"No, not us. You stay here, you need to take care of the girls"

"The girls?"

"Mina and Sana of course, some of the maids are actually plan to do something while i'm on duty, the queen probably looking for a way to kick me out of the palace"

"Duty? So I won't go with you? But it's it too risky?"

"I was appointed to go to another village, as the general, I need to be there. I know, that's why I told you to take care of the girls so if there is something happen with me, you can protect them"

"But master..."

"I trust you, you need to trust me too. I will be back safely, i'm Son Chaeyoung remember?"

Chaeyoung smiles wide even if Tzuyu only frown as she nods slow.

Mina and Sana become close in no time, Sana is such a cheerful girl but also good at talking. Mina suddenly remember some words she wants to know so she asks Sana to translate it for her.

Sana who listen to Mina talking in broken Korean suddenly frown as she keep looking at her.

"Who said that to you?"

"Chaeyoung, my husband"

"That shorty? She really said that? Oops, i mean he"

"It's okay, i know it's a she not he"

"Oh..okay"

"So what is it?"

"You sure you want to know ma'am?"

"Yes, tell me. I want to know it so bad, i'm curious about what they were talking earlier"

Sana looks at Mina sadly as she tells Mina, the girl frown as she listens and gets mixed feeling inside her heart.

"It's not like i have a feeling for her, anyway"

****

Chaeyoung prepares all the things she needs to bring for going on a battle, she was practising a lot both archery and sword.

Mina glances at Chaeyoung who is struggling to wear her brass scales armor clothes, she giggles softly and helps her to fix it for her.

"Are you laughing because i'm short?"

"No, i just find it quite adorable"

"I'm not adorable, it supposed to be fierce"

Chaeyoung whines as she tries to wear the clothes by herself but Mina insists on helping her husband. It's their first bickering after all, Sana who is a bit far from them actually squeals since they looks so cute together.

Chaeyoung gets onto the horse, she looks more charming as she gets serious, making Mina secretly fall for her a bit more.

"I will be back soon"

"Please take care and stay safe"

"Are you worried of me?"

Chaeyoung smirks playfully as she glances at Mina who looks a bit panic hearing such teasing from her.

"J..Just promise me you will be back safely"

"Pray harder for me then"

Chaeyoung leans a bit as she caress Mina's cheek gently, she smiles.

Mina looks up and stares at her, she just worried but she can't say it since it's not like she matters for Chaeyoung. There is a sting in her heart and it makes her sad as she smiles bitterly.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Please come back soon"

"Do you have something you want me to get once i come back?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter