Chapter 2

Be Mine..

*AfterSchool, 2am*

Ha-Eun and Chaeyoung were walking to the park, when someone calls out, "CHAEYOUNG!" They turn around to see 7 boys running towards them. Ha-Eun says, "Sh*t run..." They run off. (Author's note, sooo yeh, I decide to put myself and my cousin as singers, so sorry..*^*). They keep running, until they found a place to hide. They thought they were safe, until someone tapped Ha-Eun's shoulder. She shrieked and turned around. Chaeyoung turns around too. It was RM and the guys. RM asks, "Why did you guys run off..?" Ha-Eun told them strenly, "Well sorry! We thought you guys were our fans..!" J-Hope asks, "You guys sing..?" Chaeyoung says, "Yes..?" Jungkook takes her hand and says, "Great! Then you can help me!" He smiles. Chaeyoung was blushing, because he was holding her hand. Jin sighs and says, "Yeah..anyways we need help anyways..and seems like Jungkook wants Chaeyoung to help..Soo what do you say Ha-Eun". Ha-Eun felt awkward, because Taehyung was there, not knowing who she was. She scaredly sighs and says, "Sure.." They walk off. 

*BigHit Entertainment, 4am*

BangPD was organizing everything. He says, "So uh, Namjoon works with Jimin, Yoongi works alone, and  Seokjin and Hoseok, then that leaves Chaeyoung with Jungkook, and Ha-Eun with Taehyung". He walks off. Ha-Eun blushes and says in her head, "OMG THIS ISN'T HAPPENING!! I'M GONNA WORK WITH MY PAST CRUSH! GAH I'M BLUSHING, OH NOOO!" Taehyung walks over and says, "Sooo Wanna get started..?" Ha-Eun stutter and says, "Y-Yeah..Sure!" He takes her hand and takes her to the recording studio. Ha-Eun was screaming inside. They start recording the song. Ha-Eun hit the vocals. Taehyung was left dumbfounded. After they finished recording, Taehyung walked over to Ha-Eun and asks her, "What company do you and Chaeyoung work for". Ha-Eun was kinda blushing, she told him,"H-HappyFace Entertainment". He nods and walks off. She sighs, once he left. She wanders around the building. She passes by the recording studio that Jungkook and Chaeyoung were at. Inside she heard talking and laughing. Ha-Eun shakes her head and walks off. She finally finds the door. But before she opens the door, someone stops her. She looks back. It was Jimin. He asks her, "Where are you going..?" She replies, "I'm going home..??" Jimin shakes his head in disapproval and drags her back. Once he dragged her to the back of the building, she asks, "Tell me Jimin...why did you drag me here?" Jimin responds, "Because you're coming with us tonight!!" Ha-Eun's eyes widen. She tells him, "I Never agreed to this!!" BangPD came over and told her that he wants her and Chaeyoung to get to know the boys more, and to help care for them a bit, help with concerts and record music. Ha-Eun asks, "Fiiiiiine~ Where is Chaeyoung..?" BangPD tells her, "She is still with Jungkook..they should be coming out right now". Ha-Eun looks towards the door. Jungkook comes out with Chaeyoung on his back. (Author's Note: I found this so cuute~ with me and Kookie...so yeah..). Jin asks them, "Dating yet..?" Chaeyoung turns light pink. Jungkook turns red.  (Author's note: LOL). Namjoon sighs and says, "We don't have enough room, so Ha-Eun...you'll have to sit on Taehyung's lap". Ha-Eun turned Red. She stutters, "I-I NEVER AGREED TO THIS! W-WHO DECIDED THAT..!?!?" Someone puts their hands on Ha-Eun's shoulders. The voice says, "I did..". She looks back to see Taehyung smiling at her. Ha-Eun turns back to face them. Everyone gets inside the van. Ha-Eun sat on Taehyung's lap. She was looking out the window, when she felt Taehyung's hand on her leg. She blushes. Taehyung whispers, "Go to sleep...I'll wake you up once we get there..". Ha-Eun looks over to Jungkook and Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung was asleep on Jungkook's shoulder. They were both holding hands. Ha-Eun remembered all those times she and Taehyung used to hold hands all the time. Chaeyoung would always be the third wheel, but now Ha-Eun is starting to feel like the third wheel x10. She started yawning. Ha-Eun slowly fell asleep.

*BTS House, 9pm*

Ha-Eun woke up in an instant. She realised that she wasn't in the van anymore. She was on someone's bed. She looks to her side to she Taehyung. She blushes and looks at him. Taehyung wakes up to see her staring at him. He asks in a raspy voice, "What's wrong Ha-Eun..can't sleep..?" Ha-Eun shakes her head and asks, "I'm fine..but how did I get here..?" Taehyung responds,"I carried you...you're so light to carry!" She turns pink. Taehyung gives her a chuckle. He pulls her closer to him. Ha-Eun asks, "W-What are you doing..!?!" His face almost touched Her's. He whispers, "You think I forgot..?" Ha-Eun was totally red. She asked, "F-Forgot what..?" He looks at her. His breath brushed on Ha-Eun's lips. His eyes looked deeply into her eyes. He responded, "Never Mind...I'll tell you another time..but for now." He kisses her. Ha-Eun was as red as a tomato. He says, "You're mine now..." He hugs her. Ha-Eun was freaking out. She tells herself in her mind, "OMG..DID HE JUST KISS ME...NOW I'M HIS..?!?! HOW DOES SOCIETY WORK...!?! DOES HE REMEMBER ME AND CHAE..!?!? WTFF...??!!!!"

*TIME SKIP TO 2 YEARS LATER* (Author's Note: Don't judge me because I like drama. This part of me runs on my Eomma's side...so yeh)

Jin wanted to play a game. Jimin suggested Truth or Dare. For one thing Yoongi was sleeping the whole time, Namjoon kissed Jin as a Dare from Jimin, and then this. Ha-Eun asks Chaeyoung, "Alright Chae..Truth or Dare.." Chae cheerfully answers Dare. Ha-Eun laughs mischievously and says, "I dare you to Kiss Jungkook". Chae turns red and looks at Jungkook who is also red. She stands up and over to him. Jungkook was really shy. She sits down and kisses Jungkook on the cheek. Ha-Eun laughs and says, "I DIDN'T FINISH!! YOU HAVE TO KISS HIM ON THE LIPS!!" She laughs so hard, she falls down. Jungkook smirks and puts his hand on her cheek. She was facing him. He kisses her. Chae faints on Jungkook. Jungkook chuckles and says sheepishly, "Whoops.." He stands up and picks her up bridal style. Namjoon yells, "HAVE FUN JUNGKOOK!! DO HER RIGHT!!" Jungkook glares at him and takes her upstairs to his room, which he shares with Chaeyoung now. He comes back downstairs. He sits down and smiles happily. Jungkook grins and says, "Ha-Eun..Truth or Dare..?" Ha-Eun laughed and said, "Truth Dumb Dumb.." Jungkook asks, "Do you still remember Taehyung from your 6th grade years together..?" Ha-Eun's eyes widen. She thought, "HOW DOES HE KNOW ABOUT ME AND TAEHYUNG BEING FRIENDS IN MIDDLE SCHOOL...!??!?!" Taehyung glares at Jungkook, then stands up and grabs Ha-Eun's hand. He drags her outside to the very back of the backyard, behind the pool and patio. Ha-Eun yells, "TAEHYUNG LET ME GO!!" He lets go of her hand and grabs her waist. He pulls her closer to him. Ha-Eun was blushing. Taehyung told her, "Ha-Eun...do you still remember me..." Ha-Eun was confused. She was tearing up. She stuttered, "W-What do you m-mean..?!" Taehyung hugs her and says, "Ha-Eun...it's me...Taehyungie...I never left you.." Ha-Eun started crying. She yelled, "B-BUT HOW CAN YOU ABANDON ME LIKE THAT...I THOUGHT YOU DIED...!" Taehyung kisses her and says, "I never left you I said...I never abandoned you...". He kisses her passionately. Ha-Eun asks, "Taehyung...I never stopped loving you...I just missed you so much..I wanted to stop, but..I never did.." He gives her a box smile and kisses her even more. Someone yells, "MAKE OUT NOW!!" They look to see Jimin laughing and being slapped by Hobi.